Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,213 members, 7,960,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) (27170 Views)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Don't allow him to die yet. N450 million is a huge sum.
so na Efcc hold him life
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Slitman:
Watch how wailing wailers from the pit of Uganda jump into his defence.
In wailers voice . .
This is witch hunting
what of Tinubu and Ameachi ?
Rule of law . . .e.t.c

They are now certified bunch of clowns . .
Mean while !
All I do is go through their wailing posts and have some laugh . .

By the way I'm wishing the supposed treasury looter a speedy recovery, so that he can be strong and fit enough to defend the accusations that're brought up against him . Corruption must be thoroughly curbed for the betterment of our unborn generations.
I stand with Buhari .

it is true that certain sections of the political landscape seem to be escaping the long hands of the Law, but everybody's time will come. Many of the people on trial today have been milking the country for decades, who thought they would ever stand trial? Dasuki has been right next to Babangida since 1985, now he is facing his Waterloo, it's taken a while but judgement time has come for him! No condition is permanent and we dont know who will be in charge of the country or the mood of the country in a few years.

The bottom line is...if youve commited a crime, you are always looking over your shoulder, it may not be now but you never know...who thought that Saraki a key factor in the emergence of this govt could be on trial and if convicted unable to vie for any political office ever? Whatever the case if there are 100 theives and we deal with 20 now, it means there are 80 for the next man and the one after him to deal with.

My issue is every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, religion and political association should celebrate the conviction of anybody who has stolen the monies that have led to the destruction of our schools, roads, hospitals, security etc. We are the ones suffering the consequences and I celebrate every arrest and look forward to convictions, witch hunt, onesided or not, in fact I pray for more selective prosecutions because the day they lose power the opposition will come at them with twice the venom, eventually hopefully we will be rid of them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by baybeeboi: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
N450 million campaign fund sent to Adamawa state from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters.

Why go after him if the money was sent from PDP Headquatres?

Some of these stories just dont add up

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by olajide8(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
But these same people know how to steal* his blood pressure didn't rise during the hectic campaign period, it's time to cough money out- his pressure is doing 170 over 110 because he does not want to return the *money*

Let him just return every kobo and face a competent court of justice, thieves everywhere* paedophiles on the loose-

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Zico5(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
muri4mig:
the fastest way to fall sick i Nigeria now is for you to be invited to the EFCC office. our politicians are more comical than basket mouth, seyi law, AY, i go die, klint d drunk...in short all of them combined
What do u expect from those thiefs?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by badonkadonk: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/efcc-rushes-former-adamawa-governor-to-hospital/151665.html

I think it's high time efcc create a state of the art hospital in their premises cos the rate at which those political thieves take dey form sick ech time they are invited or detained is just too high...

When they were eating our yam dem no sick.. Na when tym reach to pay for the yam wey dem chop na im sickness show...
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by assana: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
sidon lool na dog name, am waiting for the next news
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by lukency(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ole ajibole!
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by maxbarry(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are wil all going 2 die because of money?
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol.
He's dramatic!
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by balatukur: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
this guys are dumb, they never lean from there friends. you could ask metu the way out so DT u don't fall the same victim but then you want to form don jazzy. OK I wish you quick recovery so u can return our yam and then if you like go to hell
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by salabscholar01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
ok
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Pamelayoung: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
E bi like say smx dey 4 that EFCC wey dey make persin fall sick once invited
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by brojoshua: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Let him remain in hospital until he excrete the drugs he swallowed
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
What of the billions returned already have they put it into use or are they waiting for jesus christ to come b4 they know that the gullible masses are suffering

Bull-hari and his mediocrity should know that we are not stupid,

Welcome back Austerity measure,

abeg how much is a cup of garri in your area In my area its around 60naira a cup
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by vislabraye(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm, Una see the kind pretending wey old men de do ba

Funny pic. It beats my imagination why Amaechi and Fashola who have cases of corruption are made ministers. There's no fight against corruption. It's a charade. Obj even did better.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Otugo007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
No body is probing APC campaign funds. What kind of bias fight is this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by kahal29: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
muri4mig:
the fastest way to fall sick i Nigeria now is for you to be invited to the EFCC office. our politicians are more comical than basket mouth, seyi law, AY, i go die, klint d drunk...in short all of them combined

I dey tell you. The tire me oh
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
May God grant him speedy recovery and good health. After he returns his loot, he can die!
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by alt3r3g0: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2016
tempest01:
I am not against fighting corruption, but if my partys campaign team gives me money to rally support for their campaign in elections, then i don't see how I am corrupt.

Except I misspend the money, and it is my party that should hold me accountable.

Its called following the trail. Same thing that happens if you unknowingly bought a stolen car, and then resell it. You will be questioned to provide information as to who you sold the car to..and that person will be questioned as well.

This all started from Dasuki. He then called Dokpesi, Metuh etc...and the trail has lead to this man's doorstep amongst others.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by StOla: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
Will APC rule Nigeria forever? Harassing people for party's campaign fund. This is crazy!

The current administration is not interested in PDP's campaign funds.

The administration is interested in recouping federal government funds stolen under the ignoble supervision of a supposed president - an enemy of the state.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Full grown man go dey act flenge-flenge like a sick child when nemesis grabs him by the balls. While flexing the millions he never had time to develop a single task.

LESSONS LEARNT for my future leadership ambition
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Healthnow:
I can take care of his pile and cure it if invited [07067031713]
hmmm! I never knew there was cure for pile.

Why are educated doctors wicked sef? They ca hide the truth too much,n this is why they hate to advice a patient to take herbal drugs.
I had pile for over 4years, cleared and leveled the skin surface with herbs ooh! Doctors will want u to manage it till it worsens to be cut off.

Many people have this scary defect but are shy to speak about it. Its good thing u are advertising some meds for its cure.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Osgilliat(m): 4:37am On Jun 19, 2016
tempest01:
I am not against fighting corruption, but if my partys campaign team gives me money to rally support for their campaign in elections, then i don't see how I am corrupt.

Except I misspend the money, and it is my party that should hold me accountable.

If you bought a stolen items from a thief unknown by you. peradventure, the thief was caught by the police. If you were able to secure a fake receipt from the thief you will still have to write a statement at the police station,thereby harassing you. if you are not able to secure the receipt, you will be tagged as the an apprentice to the thief.. Thereby going to jail with the thief. Now, I know you are not that dumb. Please relate this illustration with the situation you just commented upon. Thank you sir.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Reference(m): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2016
vodutive:

it is true that certain sections of the political landscape seem to be escaping the long hands of the Law, but everybody's time will come. Many of the people on trial today have been milking the country for decades, who thought they would ever stand trial? Dasuki has been right next to Babangida since 1985, now he is facing his Waterloo, it's taken a while but judgement time has come for him! No condition is permanent and we dont know who will be in charge of the country or the mood of the country in a few years.

The bottom line is...if youve commited a crime, you are always looking over your shoulder, it may not be now but you never know...who thought that Saraki a key factor in the emergence of this govt could be on trial and if convicted unable to vie for any political office ever? Whatever the case if there are 100 theives and we deal with 20 now, it means there are 80 for the next man and the one after him to deal with.

My issue is every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, religion and political association should celebrate the conviction of anybody who has stolen the monies that have led to the destruction of our schools, roads, hospitals, security etc. We are the ones suffering the consequences and I celebrate every arrest and look forward to convictions, witch hunt, onesided or not, in fact I pray for more selective prosecutions because the day they lose power the opposition will come at them with twice the venom, eventually hopefully we will be rid of them all.

That is how democracy works for everyone.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by riczy(m): 5:48am On Jun 19, 2016
tayo4ng:
he should give us our yam,then he can travel to the land of know return. 450m na huge amount ooo
Hw many av u seen frm d one they av returned? Anoda question pls: wen will amechi b called for questioning n subsequently docked!
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by JaaizTech: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2016
vodutive:

May God bless you for the bolded sentence in quote. That has always being my position. We should care less about selective prosecution as long as those being prosecuted have a case to answer. If APC is selective today, then PDP will someday come and pay them back in their own coins. In the long run, everyone will be careful knowing that payback time is inevitable. It is not the best, but we can start from here.
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by jamace(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
muri4mig:
grin grin grin LWKMD!
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by olajide8(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Healthnow:
I can take care of his pile and cure it if invited [07067031713]

Guy no lie* how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders / Fact Check: The Buhari Administration Started, Completed The Lagos–Ibadan Rail / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.