Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith (680 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / OMG!! Adekunle Gold To Leave Olamide’s YBNL To Set Up Own Label... See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by ceo247frolic(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fast rising Afro-pop artiste, Ekene Ijemba popularly known as ‘Humblesmith’ in a recent chat with Showtime Celebrity opened up about his family background, childhood, music career, and the music industry.

Humblesmith said, “I was born and brought up in Ebonyi State. Music started for me when I was a kid, it actually runs in the family. My mother is a good singer; she is a chorister in the church, most times she sang at home, likewise other members of my family. Everything my mom does goes with music, at times, if she wants to talk to you she talks with music. All these and more got me inspired.

On how he survived and started his music, Humblesmith said “I hustled seriously on the streets to survive; it got to a point that I opened a video rental shop in Asaba. I stole and sold my mom’s gold to pay for my first studio session, but I later confessed and apologized to her, promising to buy her more than what I stole in the nearest future”.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/i-stole-and-sold-my-moms-gold-to-pay.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by Thunderlicious: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good for u
Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by SUPOL(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Better stay Humble oo, go ask fino and olamide wetin dem see way make dem sing "fada fada"
Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by histemple: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
So this boy is a thief!

1 Like

Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by starchris(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
story for the gods
Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by cruzita(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm sure u must have fulfilled that promise .
Re: ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith by Danimighty7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Most Big Names in d industry started real crazy
Pato selling Rat poison
Humble selling I'm maale gold
Well now God don carry dem go Another Level now dem dey sing Osinachi

(1) (Reply)

Fan's React To D Banj's Father Day Post. / Can You Dance? #100k For GRAB!!! / Angela Okorie Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.