Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,165 members, 7,936,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5513147 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby4real,I thank God dat you heard our sis's advice,d devil is a big time lier,you will not die but live to declare d goodness of the lord in d land of the living Amen
@Chidima,Happy wedding anniversary,ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ next anniversary will be celebrated with ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ triplets.Have fun.
@Funkybabe,na wah, if one no marry na problem,if Ɣ☺ΰ come marry na problem,if Ɣ☺ΰ come d look for d fruit of d womb,wahala,if Ɣ☺ΰ com get am na wahala again,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D pls help us.may the soul of that your family friend rest in peace Amen
@Cjnone,na ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ own style I dey since I stopped dis ttc stuff,I just wanna enjoy ma life,after all some of ma mates are still in school and some neva marry self,y will I disturb maself on sometin I know that will come oneday, am not even taking anything again even folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
removed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tbabay babay (in one kind funky accent), you fall my hand o! Why you change your mind na, now wey I don pay Safe06 150k for asoebi? And you know say anything wey enter her account, na LONG THING before e go reach my hand again. Suicide ke? As cjnone said, leave this life for who na?

Nmagirl, e be like say we marry the same husband. Recently, I don't know what came over him. E be like say the travel wey he travel, they tell am say na lack of doing wey make we never born. I don laff tire. The pregnacare too, the same thing happened to me. It was giving me false symptoms, even nausea! I Googled and read about some people with the same issues, so I stopped. I think TTC is enough stress without the false hope added to it. I'm taking one other brand of prenatals.

@all Peanut butter oatmeal wheat cookies at www.frostedbakeshopng..com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Grennfriut no its not d monthly own, it was organise 4 workers & it wasn't in mfm prayer city
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
@mummyf,heheeheee,abeg no talk anything. @greenfruits,I no just like am,bur I no get choice,I MUST like am. @tbaby,yeparipa,y u change ur mind na,dreamsinbc don already pay na,anywaiz dreams no fit collect d money back e don enter voicemail.@cjnonnzy,which kain trouble u lyk to dey put ursef like dis?hmmm,in as much as it wouldav bin beta to take control of d situation,babes I ll advice u talk to ur dh ooo,make ona plan how to bind and cast those guys. Coz if d matter enter season 2,u go regret say u no feature ur dh for season 1 ooo. Goodluck. @sangelo nd beloved,where una enter? @goldenbaby,I know what u ar going through,trust м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,but all I will say Ȋ̝̊̅§ keep trusting in God nd don't stop ttc,der can be miracles when u believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Amen

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na the reason why I love CJ be dis! U like adventure! Wetin carry you go give am ur number? If you tell your DH now, e go ask you who give am number, wetin you wan talk? Pls can you change the number again?

@Twingirls, I didn't read your post b4! Heyyyyyyyy Ore mi ti loyun (abeg, I hope say I get am ooo). Pls I'm really waiting to hear the good news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
@thaby4real,
haaa u wan put me for trouble, how l go e-kobobo madam safeo6, abegi oo my hand no dey grin

@cjnone
hmmm, the one that calls at midnight must be a home destroyer! There is a way of barring ther numbers from reaching u, l cant remember the code, ask gurus at NL phone section. Alternatively switch off and put ur phone on silence at night, he will sure get tire when u dont pick. its like you are a kind of encouraging him and being friendly on phone. Sometimes we fall victims of all these small smal flirt, but dear its getting dangerous oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
@dreamsinbic, yu go just dey make pesin mouth dey water, d thing dey do me longer longer.
wow, this is lovely, would try it out sunday noon.

@CJnone, in one of Baba Adeboye's openheavens, it stated dat 'the best time to flee from temptaton is when it is just unfolding' first you av to let ur hubby know, the earlier d better, there are some desperate home destroyers out there, thy would go to any lenght to cause issues. a friend had to start cursing the stubborn guy dat was disturbing her, me sef fear the day i heard her raining curses on the guy on fone. after few calls being responded by curses, the guy dint call again.
The Lord will grant u wisdom to apply in this situation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
lol @Safelicious, no be say real fight like that, but the kind mood to say i want more and he no jasi. i dont dey plan wetin i go do tonight sha, with your tutorials, wahalahi, i go make am tonight.

@Tbaby4real to dun, thank God you are ok now. please and plase forget that thing ooooo, your life is borrowed.

@Favouredgal, you mean you resigned? it is well my sister, i pray for a less stressful job for you.

see plenty activity for here cos of tbaby4real, men you really call our attention, thank God for everyone of us for supporting and lifting up the down hearted. God will give us the peace we all need.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Nice14(Berrybass), how body? longest time.
@Chidinma, HWA, by this time next year, you shall be with a child as God lives.
@Cjone, thats the spirit, rejoice and i say again rejoice. some of these inlaws self will soon cover their head in shame.
@Udoka, so you no come remember prayer point again? thank God, when next your pastor ask you to pray for something you want God to do and you dont have any, pls pray for me and us all. ehehehehe, life na phases jare. we too go soon pass this phase ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby4real

PLS O BE STRONG....NOTE:[size=16pt]GOD IS not moved by our needs/tears........HE IS MOVED BY OUR FAITH!![/size]!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
@tbaby4real... be a good gal and apologise to big daddy upstairs, am sure dats not d pray u realllllly want him to answer, some people re actuallly at d point of death and they re still asking for his mercy. so don't even go dere dat won't be ur potion. My sis I knw it isn't easy but na him grace dey sustain us. @ safe06 na wa for u sha o.... " aso EBI tins". @ shithapuns.... U name is soo hilarious...... ℓ☺ℓ! @ all am on my CD8 ve decided am not using any drugs dis circle make my body rest small... But am hopeful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
omonikiba: @Tbaby4real, omo re bi iyan, omo labake, ajoke mi,anike, omo to good, how I wish I know all those yoruba oriki well, common love, don't think sucide. Your life is borrowed, not yours, if you end it, you face God's wrath, no one can save you from God's wrath, pls don't think of that at all, loosers think of sucide, but you are a winner, a victor, a jewel, a royal princess, child of the most high, you belong to the kingdom where imposibility is not recognised, a peculiar person, mother of kings, presidents.

Push on, you will soon smile baby, you are closer to your miracle than when you began searching for it. Just eat right, pray right and trust, you will shout halleluyah soon, amen. I love you dear. In this time, count your blessings, name them one by one, you will see what the Lord has done is great.

@Oct20, mymiracle.come@gmail.com, that's my email addy.

@All, God is on the thrown.

Men, I can't wait for weekend to come, the traffic along my work route is bad badder baddest.

Ehen, @ Nmagirl, when I read your post yday, I don't know what came over me, my body started doing tikini-tikini, so serios ohhh, I pinged my hubby immediately to set his mind when he come home, na so he come home last night, after I feed am, he begin to misbehave, wattttTt, I vex fight am, my fight no win his heart ooo, I just sleep wake up, start fight over d phone. I beg, I dey jealous ur moment ooo. How my man dey do shakara atimes for bding matter tire me self, I go try again tonight, hope e no go enter voicemail again.

Ma dia! Have you tried been naked from his arrival till u go to bed? When u serve him food, you lie down on an adjacent chair/sofa to his view, crossed legs so he can get a proper view? At night, do u bathe with lavender gel etc?do you like bananas?if yes, eat whilst relaxing slowly ooo, ensure you have a reason to pick something on the floor so ur backside is Moore visible to the human eyeeeeeeeee! If u lve to dance, please dance along tooo... I am not sure 'the manhood' would not teach u a well deserved lesson!

Sorry for my dirty tot flow!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa laugh wan kpai me Oº°˚˚°ºh! My TTC sisters this thread pass super story ds past few days Oº°˚˚°ºh! E be like say me sef go resign because those wicked wicked fifo wey dey pay my tashere salary no dey let me drink water put cup for ground again.

@safe, I nearly fall for Dreams trap dey send u ashoebi money but I come open my eye like a sharp babe come notice say even as Tbaby dey say she wan commit suicide she still try to use color. Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa na im I laugh because I know say if e don reach dt level she nor go remember color. Another matter wey enter my mind be say she be wan use code give us d ashoebi color but cry no let her see road well. Anyway, una do well as una don advice her.

@ Tbaby, big e-hug to u. (No think am again sha!!!)

@Cjnone- u too much my sis. I too gbadun ur style. Dt na d very game Oº°˚˚°ºh! Enjoy d life as much as u can even though we hv TTC at d back of our minds. It even helps to confound d enemy. With my shakara hen, na only person wey I confide in for office go even know say I dey get "down" time. Thunder fire satan, Hin go decide say hin arrows nor dey reach us.shine we must despite TTC

@all abeg I get one question Oº°˚˚°ºh! Pls forgive my ignorance but AF is sometin dt is personal and one really has no way of comparing wt another persons own hence I need to ask this: is it normal to have clots wt AF?

I ask because I regularly hv clots. While growing up, I can't remember what it was like cause at d time even if AF did not come I was happy cos I called it d "curse" and didn't care cos I was not active so I hv nothing to compare present day AF with.

@ all abeg I need answers Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Godly Woman Daily
@Tbaby dis is for u
7 reasons why you are Special?
God talks about each one of us in the Bible telling us how special we are! Yes that is right! YOU are
SPECIAL in the eyes of GOD!
1: God created human beings in His own image. In the image of God, He created them. Because
you are made in God’s image, you are a reflection of His glory and valuable. God loves you and
made you to be like Him. - Genesis 1:27
2: You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I
know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the
dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about
me, O God. They cannot be numbered! - Psalm 139:13-17
3: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son Jesus, so that everyone who
believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.- John 3:16
4: This is real love – not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to
take away our sins. - 1 John 4:10
5: What is the price of 5 sparrows – 2 copper coins? Yet God does not forget a single one of them.
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid. .. you are more valuable to
God than a whole flock of sparrows.- Luke 12:6
6: And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by
your hand. Isaiah64:8
7: For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the
nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye! -
Zechariah 2:8
love always
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
@All: This thread is so full of life. God bless you all. From the suicide to resignation, aso ebi, BD tactics.....I've been busy on and off reading all the posts. Wat a thread.
Anyway, @Lizzyslaw: I started noticing clots in my AF some few years back but was never like that while growing up. I don't mean to scare you but you might need to rule out traces of fibrod. I later discovered I had fibrod and that caused the clots, not heavy bleeding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
@kike100
Oyaaa remove ur clothe and lie down, I don give enough warning say no more quoting of post.... Anyway get up, na final warning for u cos I never see u for long now... Thou shall not quote post again u hia? Oya wear ur cloth back.

@omonikiba
Lols @dh shakara, women own bi I dey tired, head dey ache me, but men wl pick quareel, u kuku spoil matter by vexing and fighting him. I wish u voicemail free attempt tonite so happi knackson!

@lizzy
I used to get clots then especially on d last day. Then I read baby Aspirin wl help with d clotting but in my case it worsened it. Two cycles before my bfp I didn't notice it don't know what really helped out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Lizzyslaw, you sharp gan!!! Chai, I no see the colour tin o. Na true ooo. Na only you notice the tin. If I see am, I for no send that money. No problem sha.

As for the blood clots, I get them too. It might not be fibroid-related, I've always had them as long as I remember, even after removing fibroid. Maybe it's linked to the extremely painful periods I get. Do you have dysmenorrhea? I find that a cup of hot tea and hot water bottle against my abdomen helps a lot. When I use it, I don't see clots for a while.

@Safe, see Kike ooo! Shuo!! No spoil me o. But wait first, make I try am now, I go tell una wetin happen 2mrw. :p
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Dreams, grin, I nor get work naa so my eye sharp for everi tin wey I miss. tongue

@all so I am not weird about d clot thingy? Thanks ladies!

@Kike100,y u con go leak dt secret, secret nau? All my night gown don loss sef tongue if I feel cold I go wear DH singlet no be him eye him go take turn blanket when I shiver small. Hin don call me "kolo" tire! Anytime he is coming home and he is not alone hin go either rush in first or start to shout from gate! "Honey u hv a visitor Oº°˚˚°ºh!"According to him, hin nor fit predict my "kolo" wink but d banana tins haba!! Ko bad gaaaaaaan! Sister! U r wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Kai I ve got a lot of catching up to do o. How una dey fruitful mothers
@ safe O6 asoebi and akara things u no nice at all but I gbadun u sha. Anoda thing na dis no more quoting e dey make am hard to comment, now I dey carry biro and paper they jot down wetin and wetin I wan respond too, e mean say any day wey I no hold paper , I no go fit reply person especially when u need to addreSs pass one person. I beg u n Udo baby go spare the rod of e-koboko for my side once in a while, cos I sabi forget things easily these days.
@ Tbaby nwam no one can bcome mum in d grave o, for grave no more knackson o
This ur 2months mood change fit be preggo symptom sef who know
If doctors can not help ,turn to Almighty most times ttc is more of spiritual than physical. Even now devil still dey try fight my testimony for dream these days but I am a winner IJN. Tbaby nwam let me tell u d story of 3 waiting mothers, prayer partners , they are all known to me one on one, na so devil come depress one of them, lie for her thief her happiness come push her go thief anoda person pikin for church , finally she lost her freedom, she dey prison now,maybe if her appointed time never pass n fellow prisoner knack am, maybe iyanu go shelle for her life. I no knw which kain lie devil tell sister no 3 o, right now d other 2 don , sister 1 don born and sister 2 is heavily pregnant. I keep wondering, it all happened within d twinkling of an eye, if she didn't listen to d lie of d devil, maybe she sef for don born.
@ Chidinma happy WA , this time next year quadruplet o, I gbadun ur style, its only one life enjoy it.
@sorire dear, kpele, God will perfect all dat concerns u
@ flakeey uhmm nawa o, make she no blame herself jare nor kill herself with guilt, it was just meant to happen and God will do anoda one dat will stay for her.
@ favoured girl, it is well o, God will give u a job dat will give u peace .

@all I need ur prayers o, d devil is a liar
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2013
Kai I ve got a lot of catching up to do o. How una dey fruitful mothers
@ safe O6 asoebi and akara things u no nice at all but I gbadun u sha. Anoda thing na dis no more quoting e dey make am hard to comment, now I dey carry biro and paper they jot down wetin and wetin I wan respond too, e mean say any day wey I no hold paper , I no go fit reply person especially when u need to addreSs pass one person. I beg u n Udo baby go spare the rod of e-koboko for my side once in a while, cos I sabi forget things easily these days.
@ Tbaby nwam no one can bcome mum in d grave o, for grave no more knackson o
This ur 2months mood change fit be preggo symptom sef who know
If doctors can not help ,turn to Almighty most times ttc is more of spiritual than physical. Even now devil still dey try fight my testimony for dream these days but I am a winner IJN. Tbaby nwam let me tell u d story of 3 waiting mothers, prayer partners , they are all known to me one on one, na so devil come depress one of them, lie for her thief her happiness come push her go thief anoda person pikin for church , finally she lost her freedom, she dey prison now,maybe if her appointed time never pass n fellow prisoner knack am, maybe iyanu go shelle for her life. I no knw which kain lie devil tell sister no 3 o, right now d other 2 don , sister 1 don born and sister 2 is heavily pregnant. I keep wondering, it all happened within d twinkling of an eye, if she didn't listen to d lie of d devil, maybe she sef for don born.
@ Chidinma happy WA , this time next year quadruplet o, I gbadun ur style, its only one life enjoy it.
@sorire dear, kpele, God will perfect all dat concerns u
@ flakeey uhmm nawa o, make she no blame herself jare nor kill herself with guilt, it was just meant to happen and God will do anoda one dat will stay for her.
@ favoured girl, it is well o, God will give u a job dat will give u peace .

@all I need ur prayers o, d devil is a liar
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2013
@GloriousGod, I think what Safe06 and Udobaby r talking about r the long quotes not dt we cannot quote totally. The long quotes unnecessarily consume space when we r not replying to everytin, particularly when another person now quotes the long quote again. If u quote someone, it would be nice if u can quote only what u r replying to, dt way we dn't waste space anyhow.

@all. Goodmorning my sisters!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2013
Dreamsinbc I change my mind oooo cos I know God loves me. It devil at work...... God punish devil. I will praise Him till I die. BTW, I will try that out this weekend dh says he is tired of those snacks and have been thinking of wat to make difference. Thanks for the good work.
@ Omonikiba thank you so much my sister. It's good to threaten suicide oooo see as you dey make my head swell. Thank ma
@ Shithapuns no be me oooo na devil. Thanks so much
@ Adedoyinsola Dh don dey ask for forgiveness on my behave, me self don dey beg baba God make He forgive me oooo.
@Lizzylaw abeg no kill be with laugh oooo. I no see the color use set cos my eye don red. Abeg TTC don tire person.
@ Greenfruits thanks so much. Those 7 special reasons really got me. God love can not be compare at all. I concour.
@ Glorious God yes oooo hmmmm, make God just help us.
@ all I am so sorry for wat happened yesterday...... I have bin feeling pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 weeks now, Breast tenderness, tiredness, sleepless night, urinating often and so on. Only for me to felt that something drop from my uterus yesterday morning and I started bleeding with cramping in my stomach and back ache. Please all wat could this be. Remember, I had 2months miscarriage in January dis year and the scan reveal that there was only sac but no foetus. Abeg oooo my Sabi Sabi sisters wat could be the cause of this things. Sorry for my long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2013
My sisters make una see me see wahala ds morn Oº°˚˚°ºh!

One guy wey I get on my bb from playing a game online (wordosaur) for some time now ping me ds morn say hin hope 2 see me when hin come naija from america. I just laugh, I no mind am, d next thing hin say hin dey feel sorry for me say I deserve 2 be happy say I be good woman abi wether me go come meet am? I ask am for werrin nau ( in safe's tone) hin tell me say hin papa get 12 children and all hin sisters get 4 each and hin wan help me make I happy cos hin like me undecided

I nor speechless kaka Oº°˚˚°ºh! I ask am say whether children na d basis of happiness? I come tell am say me and DH dey very happy 2geder even wtout kids and I get options like iui and ivf and if dm nor work I go adopt but I know say God go use one method bless me. Hin say hin no like nigerians wey go dey talk God God leave science and technology say weder I don check DH? shocked shocked.

Na there I tell myself say d guy na proper gigolo! When I blast am finish tell am say DH is perfect and I nor need hin offer, d guy lipsrsealed one time come run. Make unu see me see tori ds kin early morning Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2013
@kike,warizdat?u are a vewi vewi badt mama. Walking around d house in ur "bornday" clothes?kai,I no suscribe to dat one oooo. Shuuu,u wanna ganna comman kill ya dh?I still think skimpy skimpy does it ooo,if u see as I go chatter bum shorts ehn,different colors for that mara,I don't button nor zip d shorts,I allow my undies peep out,dat one alone na green light.minyle for breaking the long quote rule,bellefull udobaby Ȋ̝̊̅§ supposed to give u 6 strokes of e-koboko,bur as a first time offender,uv bin pardoned.as lizzyslaw said,its d quoting of d long posts dats boring nd consumes so much space.
@Tbaby,please don't get urself worked up,u didn't miscarry,I don't want u thinking u miscarried again cos it could have a psychological effect on u. Please try psyche urself up.
@lizzyslaw,u sef don join cjnonnzy for diz silly guys wahala,how did he know ur having ttc issues?na u spill am abi?I like that uv checked him well,always stand up for urself nd ur partner.
@all una goody goody moringus ooo. Dreamsinbc,oya d one wey u do don do,no gist м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,I no wan block my ear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2013
@all thank you so much for the gud wishes. enjoyment tins no gree me see road enter this thread yesterday.

@gloriousGod, quadruplets, only me. Baba God hear our prayers. one for each year of waiting.

@safe06 and tbaby, i dey suspect una two. say una plan to make money. anyhows no wahala.Thank God say tbaby change her mind.
@lizzylaw, i guess u have to be more carefull wth who u share information. Human beings are funny. some are devils

@goldenbaby, ttc is more of spiritual dan physical. I believe you are busy wth the spiritual aspect. May God lead u on what to do in the physical.

baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2013
@chidinma, belated wedding anniversary wishes. The Lord who is faithful will do what He says He will do in your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2013
I just greet gudmoringus like safe ooo, as una no answer my qwenshun on fb fertility blend, no wahala embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2013
@greenfriuts,
my sis, sorri jare, we no ignore u, fertility blend is junior sister to fertilaid, i think the major difference is that fb doesnt have vitex. l have never taken it before, though once contempted but changed my mind for no reason, Have heard many success stories on it like fertilaid.
its just a supplement, no harm in trying it, watch ur system whether it goes well with it.

crossing my fingers for u dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2013
@tbaby Oga ju kilode abeg o. No commit suicide o. If u go who u go leave ur dh for.
It is well with u IJN your turn for laughter is here jare

@ chidimma happy wedding anniversary. The Lord will put a smile on ur face soonest don't worry..

@lizzylaw na konji go finish that man wey no one go find his own wife don't mind him your testimony is near IJN .

Me i don hand over my matter to God oo
Na only him fit solve my problem now . because e don dey pass medical na Jehovah's medical centre I dey now for total restoration. On cd 14 my follicle was 18mm cd 17 23mm without drugs and the sonographer say if e reach 25mm and I no ovulate then it will degenerate meaning I no ovulate so now Jehovah' perform the trigger na him I dey and dh travel dis mornin. I can not come and go and kill my self when it's Gods time everything will be perfect
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2013
@fruitfull
my follicles gets to 28mm before ovulating on clomid cycles that l tracked. l ovulated mostly on CD21 then. Are u on clomid? cos clomid has a way of making the follicles that big! i trust you knacksoned before dh traveled, pls remain hopeful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.