Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,163 members, 7,936,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5513143 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
@safe i no fit laugh Facebook ooo u funny too much like my dh.

my dearest mamas in d house I greet all of u. I took one fb on Wednesday,Thursday I took 2 yesterday I went to omni on d lsland becos I had chest pain and i choose omni under my company HMO there ask plenty questions too about my fertility,but ask I shud drop d fb cos of the pain killer they gave me. my dear as I came back home from office I feel some discharge dat look ewcm cheii!! immediately I took anoda one cos I have to take fb 3times a day, my breast is sore n painful, my temperature too is high am charting bmi as I type. its 37.3 or so, hmmm make dh come today na today d rain make wonders last night so sweet cos my vjj was feel with so much j.u.I.c.e chei anoda round today

pls remember me in ur prayers oooo

anoda thing dh say I shud stop visiting dis place hmmmm na lie. e b like say make I tell him not to visit supersport e dey possible?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Toyin Akan: @Dominique: Abeg where you dey? You promised to help with my change of profile name. Please HELP cry cry cry[b]

I've submitted your request to him since that tuesday and I've been reminding him since. I know he's a bit overwhelmed right now but he'll come around.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Dominique: Thanks a lot. I appreciate your effort. God bless you.

@All: Here's wishing every Mother including myself a very very SHORT stay on this ttc thread. We will all soon be graduating to the Pregnancy thread. To the Mothers who are already in the Pregnancy thread, I wish you all stressless full term and safe deliveries in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire! Alwaysbaby, I call u, u come really answer! Chai!! Today na today! I just dey wait make Safe show face first. MamaT kukuma come round am up.

Hmmm. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
to those who av an encouraging dh on ttc journey, u are blessed. ttc is a tough journey most especially in women, I feel so unhappy because my dh don't encourage me with words wen it come 2 ttc all he want 2 hear is moni. 2day asked him y? E bluntly told me he is irritated by it because he know dat I or somebody will say he is incapable 2 get me preggy blah blah...........I cried my eyes out & wat could come out of my mouth is A WORD WILL DO. I'm so tired of everything I feel so alone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ Nice14, pls calm down. Don't cry ur eyes out anymore. He is not really much different from others. His reaction is usually the first reaction of almost everyman. He just needs to know dt u r not blaming him and when he sees the effort u put into working on urself, his heart will soon change. Talk to him and let him know infertility is more rampant these days sometimes through no particular fault on d part of an individual.

Sending kisses ur way. Dry ur tears, u will be okay and things will change. Just shower him wt love even more dn b4.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Nice14: Pls don't be angry with him or his attitute, what Lizzyslaw said is very correct. When he sees your efforts on ttc, he'll be more relaxed. You know the thing with societal pressures on ttc couples. From your post, your DH mentioned what pple will be saying abt his inability as a man to impregnant you. So you see, he's not the problem afterall. Don't blame him for anything, rather talk to God in prayer about Him. Tell God to make him more Involved with you on this ttc journey and that HIS UNITY should come and dwell in your home. It is well with you and your DH in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ Nice 14 please dont cry, i must tell you ttc is very hard and frustrating. I am sure your dh too is fighting it cos its difficult for him as well. calm down okay and dont think you are alone, he is with you as well cos he want to be call a father soon. I almost kill myself somedays back cos its so frustrating but remember God is there and He is working with you. Be strong okay.... (((((e-hugs))))). Pele oya take Caprison....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
thanks my sisters & only friends. I tried 2 make him understand abt how his norcerlant attitude toward ttc is affecting me, hw d fact dat I av lost a Lo b4 makes it difficult 4 especially wen I see others babies. embarassed Is Him comforting me with words of encouragement ASKING 4 TOO MUCH? If it is then dis marriage thing is just a Mirage,an illusion & its not worth working at.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Nice14: I commented before but I think I must say this:

I'm sure if you look inwards at your DH character, you'll see that he actually encourages you in character/actions rather than words. Do not allow the devil put a barrier between your heart and your DH heart. You are very close to your miracle. Please don't be dejected now. Just hold on a little longer and you'll SMILE HAPPILY. smiley smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Cjone2, Sisterly!! That's secret 101!!!!
102 on the way...watch out ooooo
@lizzyl, I don note am, no long quotes, trunks 4 d correction
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
[color=][/color]chei chei,na wa oooo. because of only м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ one,all of ona dey plan beatings?odieshi,mamatriplet,alwaystrue,iyabeta,lizzyslaw and co,I never get ona time,I'm still enjoying my weekend stunts,let d weekend finish,den I will start with u people. @alwaystrue,ur feeling like a psychologist abi?no b C.R.K u study for school?anywaiz,I no get time now,coz I need go plan the aso-ebi wey I go organize for kimye baby naming ceremony. @nice14,hmmm,please be strong,u av come this far,u can't give up now. Its well with u.
@all,minyle ona notice how diz ttc dey make person blow girama?norcelant(nonchalant),trunks(thanks),hmmm#lipssealed). Ona goody goody nightingale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Meeeeennnn, see as I laugh dey roll on the floor. @Alwaystrue n MamaT, una sure say una fit face lepalicious Safe06? When I was in primary school, na lepa always dey beat orobo oo, roll am for ground self, so, mamas, I no dey ooooo.

@Safe, pls take it easy on them when you will giving back your dose.

Lolololololol @ the grama norcewetin? No be her fault jor, ttc no easy, so spelling things correctly na wahala atimes.

@Nice14, pele, just try n understand that he too is not happy about d delay but may not just be worried and talking about it just as you do. In all, God will do the best for you ok.

@all, its just a matter of time, ttc will surely come to an end soon, and our dream of having our babies will be fulfilled soon, its just a matter of time. Time time time, our time is now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ Safe no kill person o. Mama Triplet be it unto you IJN, what God has said he will surely do. Always baby God bless you. Pink22 hope all is good with you? Nice 14 don't give the devil a chance in your home. @ our miracles are closer than we imagine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
I need go plan the aso-ebi wey I go organize for kimye baby naming ceremony. @safe Abeg how much is d aso EBI ℓ☺ℓ! ..... I want to buy too o, just got d news on my twitter handle now she delivered 5wks early though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
My Sweet Berry aka Nice, let DH be ojare!!! No man likes to feel incompetent. Our Nigerian men do not respond well to ttc. If all the mothers here should start telling you their stories you go hug and kiss DH shaperly. Believe me, He cares & Loves you very much. Abi no be the same DH wen dey help post prayer points for us? Abeg leaf am for us ooooooo!!!! grin grin grin Your Marriage will Work in Jesus Name @Always, U were so on point there, Godbless you. My name or wot ℓ̊ want does not concern you angry shuooo, Sabi Queen grin @Echala, Aladunni, Beloved et al, ℓ̊ Mils una @Omonilkiba, you are a badt gal. @All, Please those that have used M-2 tone should come to my rescue ooo!!! I got a pack of 20 tablets. Wots the right dosage and wen is the best CD to start? Who first answer me go born Triplets 3 times. Sanu!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mmmmmmmmnnnnnn! See me see something o, AF showed dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣, cd 31 after testing positive to opk on cd27! All my hopes cos of all stuff i read on internet on d positive opk + all d symptoms  get frm pregnacare. I see AF i no fit laugh or cry! My sisters i Ĵüڪ† tired! I wonder how long dis wil go on.

All i beg can i take clomid wout docs prescription? Or anything dat makes ovulation occur? I'm not even sure i ovulate, can't trust  opk again or wat else can i use wat else can i try? My dh is not bothered, anytime i see AF, his own is ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ AF to finish fast make he resume! Imagine him telling me today we can manage cd, wen i told him abt AF!

Nice 14, no be only yu o, we plenty! ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dh money mine na bd
Tbaby! Tank God U̶̲̥̅̊ are sorted already, na work D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hold my neck
Lizzy! Me  wil say clot I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ AF no bad o! All tru my life, iv always had clot I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ AF, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fertile, but after i removed family planning since march last year, Af no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get clot again but na evrimonth hin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show! D clot even was wt pain then! Now no pain a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ clot but AF no gree go, wh one better?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2013
@Iya-Ibeji, let me welcome you in your new username, this name will be permanet in your life ooo, u know wat da means now, when you born twins, u don automatically become iya-ibeji for life.

@Tbaby4real, am happy you can encourage someone now, may God answer all our questions.

@Mamatriplet, see you, na you supposed change ur name, iya ibeji, hehehehe, God self send the woman to you, that a sign you are having twins, but if you still want triplet, you can arrange with Baba on Top, tell Him, Baba, but you said the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

How I take be bad gal now? As for m-2tone, I know it not, our other sabi sabi mama will surely say something on it. Even though I don't have ur answer, I will still have my triplets ooo. Two boys one girl, *##onceandforall*##
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsy22: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Fruitful mama's, how u na dey? It's been long oooo just having serious morning sickness that's why am away 4 sometimes, don't worry, u will soon announce ur BFP one by one, God will bless all with fruit of womb, like me can't believe I will ever be pregnant again after miscarriage in 2012, feb, but with God everything is possible.let's keep on praying.soon will happen. Have a blissful day, and baby dust to all of u.u are always in my prayers smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Brother how are you?
Sorry for such a late response to question you asked late November 2012.
Let me know if you still seeking answers so I can help you get onto google smiley

If you still getting the problem, can you clarify?
Are you experiencing problems passing urine? -if so you may have an enlarge prostrate which case broccoli treatment may assist.

Or are you not depositing your semen when you orgasm inside your wife? -This I need to google.
abiop: if by virtue of what you are experiencing and what you have read, you think you are experiencing prostate which inhibits free flow of semen when ejaculating, what is he best solution drug wise aside surgery
baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2013
my sisters tank u jare, as fa show my heart broke. Dh bought me d Q10 I av been asking him 4 since yesterday, he is a darling but sometime a simple word will do. I come dream last night say I born twine 2 boys d thing wey funny pass b say after I bath one finish I let am say I love am nai e tell me say I love my u mummy don't cry again. My sisters I nor fit laugh wen I wake up. Una good morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2013
@Safe06..Thanks for remembering me..That is how God will remember you and everyone here in this trying time.
Happy sunday all blessed mothers and fathers.I decided to be peeping because i dont have much to say and for the fact that i did a surgical operation(testicular biopsy) late last month.I intend posting after i have gotten the result but change my mind after reading nice14's post.
@Chidinma,wish you and DH a happy wedding anniversary..Just keep believing God that soon and very soon the music will change and you shall sing a new song.Then your house will be filled with celebration upon celebration in jesus name.
@Nice14,Please be calm with DH.Don't just conclude that he does not care about the TTC issue.He is human like me,you and every other person.He has blood inside of him.He feels it the same way you are feeling it just that he does not come out to say it.Iya-beji made a very strong point too.I know that women always want consolatory,soothing and encouraging remarks.But remember he has some other things running through his mind.Things like taking care of his family,to meet up with his goals and TTC issue.It is not easy for men too.They have friends and family members that got married after them that now have child/children of their own.All i am trying to say is bear with him but dont stop visiting this forum.Let him know that this place is where you receive all the consolatory and encouraging words that he has not been giving you.I stop telling my wife about friends and family that have put to bed since i notice that it makes her unhappy.Just recently,i met with a customer whose father is a twin,she is a twin(a boy and girl).She came with her immediate elder sister,a twin too(a boy and girl).Their elder sister from the same parents gave birth to twins thrice(2boys,2boys and 2girls).I was marvelled and shocked.I was so happy that i have to hug and shake hands with them and tap my own twins from them.God blessed my wife's uncle with a set of twins last week after 10years of TTC.So let's not be despondent because God is still and ever will be in the business of blessings couples with children.
@All,wish you a happy sunday as you you eat,drink and sleep with the word of God.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2013
This is wishing everyone a wonderful sunday. I pray the holy spirit have a word for each and everyone of us.
Stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2013
@nice14...pls dear u ar not alone. u and ur dh need encouragement from each other. pls stop reminding him of ur mc. talk less of ttc in his presence 'cos i noticed dt my dh mood always change wenever i raise d issue.discuss abt many sweet things he loves to hear. dot give up and dot give the devil a chance in ur home.so pls dear free ur dh joor.wishing u bfp.
@bro santagelo...u av ben mia for a long time. hop all is wel wit u? it is wel wit u. wishing ur home bfp. rgds to ur loving wife

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2013
@santagelo...i just saw ur post. thank God for ur succesful surgery. ur result wi come out with testimony. it is wel wit u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2013
M2-TONE ooooooo!!!!! How I go take am ooooooo!!!! Today is CD1 so na EMERGENCY Mataz!!! Kike, Safe et al how did you take yours Dalu...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mama Nmesoma and Chiemeke chill 0000000

I go respond later, trying to get d info from a frnd whose doc prescribed it for. She's yet to respond to my full ping. Only responded that its 2 morning and 2 night, yet to respond when to start and for how long.

I wan win that REWARD of triplet ooo I hope say I no get competitor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
@mamatriplet,u can start using it now,its safe to use every day,1 tablet morning and 1 evening ,after ur meal. U will start noticing improvement after 2 months,I used mine for 3 months,but its adviceable to use for 6 months or more,bur u can stop when u don BELLEFULL.
@sangelo,glad ur doing well,its well with u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy fatjers' day to all our e-dh on this forum. Be rest assured that by this time next year the Lord wl fulfil all ur heart desires. Sending u all e_kisses!

@ mamat
She said culd be started anytime until u are preg as safe said. Hers was under prescription but if urs is self med u can follow Safe06 doseage.
She got bfp after almost 6months on it and her frnd who used it cos of her bfp also got bfp. However as they took it their dh use Adyzoa which boosted their counts.

Safe na me and u go share the triplet oo,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy father's Day to all our daddies in the house....

Oh Lord my God as you have started it in my family, may it come to pass in my life and in the life of my sister's here in Jesue Name Amen n Amen.... Wow We are blessed!!!!!smileycheesy:* grin

Happy father's Day to all our daddies in the house....

Oh Lord my God as you have started it in my family, may it come to pass in my life and in the life of my sister's here in Jesue Name Amen n Amen.... Wow We are blessed!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Udopauly, na now ℓ̊ know say wetin dem talk about you na true kiss You deserve much more than the GIFT that is growing inside of you. @Safe dearie, nor mind all those people wen dey yab U, U na correct babe ojare grin tongue. Thanx alot to the both of you, una too much for me @Dominique, abeg me too wan change my name. Reason: Alwaysbaby nor let me drink water drop cup. She just dey harrassing me efrytime. Woris it self angry . Abeg change am to ' Mama Nairaland aka Mama of the whole world' Abeg no fail ooooo!!! Make I see which part of the name Always go take dey talk tongue cool grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
uw mamatriplet,no patronize м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,I go still yab u on monday,u think say I dey forget things?
@udoliscious d bellefull mama,share triplet?hmm,u don carry one already for belle,so I go carry d remaining twins for my belle,then d next round of belle,u go carry twins then I go carry one singleton. I don give fair hearing abi?nothing do us jere. @all of ona wey dey pray for triplet,hmmmm,take it easy nd know what ur praying for ooooo.Meanwhile,werin make ona think say I small nd slim?e go do ona lyk filmtrick d day I will post a full pix of м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ and my belle,then u go know say yokozuna clan never extinct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.