Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,192 members, 7,963,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5535126 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
@zenoj and sotum congratulations to u.@Dremsbic ur story is so fuunny,that child na real kpako.
It seems like everyone around me is either pregnant or has a baby or just put to bed.Meaning the Angel God sent to distribute d babies is in d neigbourhood.I'm seriously trusting God for my own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
@venus and udosky baby,ona too much,tanx jere,ur red carpet too gbasky,shuu,see as I stand ontop am since dey wave my hand(british queen style) to alwaystrue,iya-ibeji,ayakaanoh ,zeezy,nd co. Na beg ona go beg м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ bfor I commot here ooo.
@cjnonnzy,wanted bawo?if u for try am,I for commot talk say na u WOMANnap м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. No try am again ooo. Heheeeheee.
@alwaystrue,u b spiritualist abi psychologist?u know м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ well ooo,I LOVE attention die ehn.na so my tailor dey always talk too,coz anytym I give am clothe sew,she will mimic м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ saying "sew a style that when I enter the venue ehn,evrybori go know say safeO6 don enter"heheehee.
@zenoj,congrats,enjoy every bit of ur new status.
@doublebls,abeg,free dat ur sil,diz aint no time to b depressed,diz iz d time to kneel and pray,eat well,look good and be positive. God will answer us @ His own time,which Ȋ̝̊̅§ NOW.
@mamatriplet,u think say we no dey see u abi,u no b guest oo,log in and tell us ur dh don buy u porsche and he don repent too.
@dreamsinbc,heheehee,ur tori funny die,I don learn ooo.I no go buy anything till my princess nd prince af arove. Oya fasting e af started na,where my pepperoni mosarella?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ camrygmail, good day to you ma, kindly send the article to my email too. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
godday all, i am new to this forum. i have been ttc for 6 months but have not conceived. i am on cd 21 have been having pains since i saw my ovulation . hope to get positive this month in Jesus name AMEN. I pray for positive result for all mummys her. baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
@cjnone
Thanks dear for not taking offence with my post.

@safe
Commot for where, i put gum for d carpet, so u are trapped, i no wan begin dey look for u again hahahha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
@dreams, ur story funny die! All this babies no dey give pple wahala, na we dey wahala ourselves.even one of my friends dey order foreign pampers, I just dey look her say money dey her hand oh.make this one no try me oh, na akamu he/she go chop!
@chyvia, welcome oh, may ur stay be short here.
@udoka, hope the twins don dey kick u wella? The lord is ur strenght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
@chyvia,you are welcome.I pray that u get ur BFP soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Good day fruitful people. Thank God for life and good health, only d living and healthy think about ttc.
@Doubleblbs, pls i have a word for you, but i dont know how to use d nairaland email to send message.
Can anybody help with this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
cjnone2: @iykmau. the range varies from one hospital to another. pls post the range that you were given so that our sabi sabi sisters will look at it and answer you better.

@Cjnone2 thanks and baby.

Pls my sabi sabi mamas this is my
prolactin result the first to third 23.0(3.8-23.2) 29.3(3.8-23.2) and doc complained is high 18.2(1.5-19.5)

@chyvia we all welcome.

@camrybaby thanks big much. Got the book.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ safe06 lolzzzzzz
@chyvia ure welcome
@camry still waiting for the e-book thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope23: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks everyone for welcoming me into d forum.We will soon testify.

Like i said before,i hv bin ttcing for 2yrs now.Mine is unexplained secondary infertility cos i hv given birth before but lost d baby.Hv done a lot of test like hsg,hvs,hormonal assay and seminal analysis for dh.Hv used some medications like clomid,parodel etc according to doctors prescriptions.My doctor has told me to suspend all medication and only continue with my folic acid and vit e.

I believe dat d God we are serving will not forsake us.He will answer us in his own time.Sori if i bore u wit my story.WISH evryone speedy bfbs in dis month of perfection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
GenBuhari: @sotum2
In the same way we discourage people trying to flog their products here. I also do not appreciate people like you trying to advertise the services of a particular pastor.

When you say that people should stop wasting their money on fertility treatment, you mean they should save the money to give to your pastor abi?

Hello GenBuhari, u are mis-interpreting me, I did not say that people like you who ur problem can be solved by going to Doctors should not continue going, but I am talking to people who have been spending and waisting money on doctors and drugs without positive result like myself and some other people who might still be on this thread or reading this thread.

And for ur information I did not spend any money except my transport from Benin City and the man dont ask for Kobo, I repeat Kobooooo from any one, he even uses his own credit to pray with me when I ran out of credit, whether u want to hear it or not Servant Vic is a man of God, and God used him to heal me of my Zero count to 47Million, and I dont think any creature can stand on my way to rob me of my miracle in Jesus name.

When people who have problem visit Doctors and have result come to this thread, people rejoice with them and some who are interested ask where and get connected through the Doctor phone number, so I dont see any reason why u, who may not understand what I was going through as the only son of my parents who is married and my S/A count was Zero count should now ask me to shut up, Benin man say Enor fit happen for this life.

No body can understand what I was going through except those who are passing through such situation.. I dont even pray for my enemy to pass through what I pass through before God used this Servant Vic to make me a complete man.

Pls there is no crime If u call servant Vic, if u have been spending ur money for consultation and no result, u will Jion all the Testifies who have called him and had an encounter with him in Religion section(HOW TO CONQUER BARENESS PHYSICALLY/SPIRITUALLY) by Godsent.

May the Good God attend to others who are spending their money without result the way he change my story IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2013
I do not agree with people advertising pastors or anybody that profits hugely from he word of God. I believe that we all have a direct line to God through our personal prayers.

Because a person has done many fertility treatments without results, should not mean that their only option should be to rely on a pastor. It could be that they have not been receiving the correct fertility treatment.

This is my last word on this matter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 11, 2013
@Wonyi, do you understand this passage of the bible? 'My people perish for lack of knowledge', that word coming from God Himself, not man saying God's people perish for lack of knowledge ooo, God spoke it, His own people perish for lack of knowledge, can you imagine.

If we fail too seek knowledge from God and only seek theological knowledge, we may perish in our decisions, ie, not being accomplished, this perish for lack of knowledge does not necessarily mean die n go to hell ooo, because these people here are God's people, they are heaven bound but will perish if they don't rightfully use their God given wisdom and apply it right.we may not be fulfilled for lack of knowledge that is what it means.

Knowledge of rightfuly applying wisdom, knowing how, what to do, when to do, applying wisdom in every situation.

I personally prayed and prayed to seek God's face concerning ivf matter, leaving theology and people's view, because it was not a specific in the bible, I prayed and prayed, I also got a personal revelation concerning it. If you go before God, am sure He won't hide His perfect will for you, He will tell you go ahead, or my son my duaghter, I have my plans don't go do it, or I will provide to make you do it.

Let God lead you to ivf, don't allow others to lead you there, God's will may be to delay you for better plans, but NOT, I say NOT all delays are of God. If you also go about heralding ivf as sin, you may not be walking in His perfect knowledge cos His plans for you is not the same with another.

Ask yourself the following: 1) who is the God if those kids conceived through ivf?, 2) who will judge them? 3) do they have a choice between God and satan? 4) do they have different faces from other kids? 5)can you distinct them from other kids of not told? 6) did doctors know the particular time these kids were formed? (Doctors only put sper.m and egg together but can't tell the particular time they were formed as kids), 7) who implant them in the womb? cool who gave them the spirit in them?

So many questions you can't answer for these kids as same for how you can't answer for every other conception.

His Word is, non shall be barren in the land, He must see to His Word fulfilled. God can use anything to confound devil's plan for you. Ivf can't be if God has not ordained it.

Still on ivf, I have read about several people who conceived through ivf, after the first kid, in less than a year they conceive again naturally, aha, will you say they were not patience enough to conceive naturally? Nooooooooooooo, the enemy blocked the way, they get preggy through another means, they thought oh, we have failed and hands off so conceiving naturally won't be an issue again. Again, go before God on your own.

A quick story, a woman prayed to God for divine provision cos she don't have anything to eat, while praying some kids overhead her say ' God pls provide me my dialy bread', so they went and dropped bread close to her door, the woman finished and as she opened the door she met a load of bread at the door, she took it thank God and ate, when she finished, those kids came to mock her, ' aha aha, we dropped the bread there when we heard you praying, now you thank God for providing with bread, its not God, we are the one, so stop telling us about that your God you always testify about, the woman replied and said 'yes God made you guys to hear me and dropped the bread there, He doesn't come down from heaven to do it Himself, He uses humans. The kids were speechless. What am I saying? Technology and science? Yes, he made them to complement His work, doctors? They are there as co workers, for we are His workmanship and coworkers together with Him. Don't give thanks to science but to God, He gave the knowledge, in all things give thanks to God.

@Pink22, weldone for the work you are doing, may God reward you. Pls don't always add redeemersave to the list, you know I once said it am still on it. I have my reasons pls, thank you.

I wish you all success in your enveavours.

@Doublebis, it is well, your sil will not put your marriage apart. This time next year, she will say another thing, 'am so sorry for what I said last year, pls forgive me' this time next year, as God lives, you will be with your twins in Jesus name. Go ahead and claim it. God will shot the mouth of your enemies and He did for Hanah's enemies.

@Sotum, congrats. Pls stay away from sin, when Jesus heals anyone, what He tells them is sin not. To make your miracle permanent, stay clear from sin.

@Genbuhati, how is madam? Let's not contend with someone's testimony, he is part of us and hence can come to tell us how God has worked in his life since he was here to talk of his woes too.

@all, let's not be too fast to condemn at the mention of men of God, or condemn too fast when one mention his miracle connecting with God, don't we mention clinics and hospitals here? Though at the same time let's aplly caution and not condemn.

Non is barren. We all are fruitful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Ramadan karem my Muslim brodas and sisters in d house....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Goodmornin every1 i asked a question yesterday bt no 1 replied,it disheartened me cuz i know alot of our mama has done hormonal profile b4 or probably newbies dnt ask questions.even if no1 stays in ibadan sm1 shld know d cost of d procedure.baby dust to y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2013
@All: Good morning to all Mums and Dads in the house. Hope we had a good night rest.

@GodlovesMe13: No vex O! As I no know d answer to your question. I remember you asked if anyone knows how much HormonalProfile is done in UCH, Ibadan. My dear, I don't stay in Ibadan, but my hormonal profile cost N11,000 about 2years ago. It must have increased by now. Very soon our sabi sabi Moms will answer you better on this.
Also, next time you are asking a question try not to be too stringent (cost of HP in UCH). So that you can get various costs from many Moms all around Nigeria on this thread.
I wish you a short stay here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2013
@ Sotum2 thank God for the testimony. I would like to say please when it comes to religion or any man of God be careful as its a very sensitive thing to discuss in a public forum like this. I think what Genbuhari is trying to say is you don't tell people that they are wasting their money. No one is stopping you of sharing your testimony, we are ready to hear it cos it's the only thing that give hope and strength for people looking unto God. We all have our own way of communicating with our God. We have different people with different culture, beliv and religion on this tread which I would love you to take into account whenever we are given out any advise. It's a sensitive think I would not like to talk much about. Please sir, we are happy for you on your testimony and we all have ways to communicate with our God also. Thanks and may your testimony be permanent. PEACE.......
@ GenBuhari, thanks for the last post on this..... How is madam doing?
@ Safe06 abeg stay on the red carpet ooooo, you are mama agbalagba.... How is fasting going?
@ all how has it been, I was seriously worried about mamaT yesterday. I hope she is fine? May God guide her in this trying time. Please pray for her.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Godlovesme,emabinu
ohh.i dnt stay in ibadan bt mine cost 8,000 at a govt hospital.so i
think probably d cheapest place to do it is govt clinic.
@ sotum congrats.truth b told wen i saw ur first post,i was offende bt nw dat u have explained better,i understand.
@wonyi babe,ivf matter.me based on my own knowledge of d bible,i personally dnt c anything wrong wit it.if it is my last option n i have d resources,i wil happily dance to an ivf centre ohh.God give us understanding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Godlovesme13: Goodmornin every1 i asked a question yesterday bt no 1 replied,it disheartened me cuz i know alot of our mama has done hormonal profile b4 or probably newbies dnt ask questions.even if no1 stays in ibadan sm1 shld know d cost of d procedure.baby dust to y'all.

Don't stay in Ibdn but did it recently in a Govt hospital 12000 both day 3 and 21
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2013
@camry thanks gotten it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
All the sabi Mama's please help with my Hormonal Test Result

My CD 22 Test Result of a normal 30day Cycle of 4days Menstrual Flow.

LH: 14. Normal Range 4 - 20
FSH: 4. Normal Range 4 - 20
Prolactin: 24. Normal Range 5 - 25
Progesterone: 16. Normal Range 5 - 35.

Comment: Ovulatory

The Prolactin is on the high side of the normal range. The FSH on the tail end of normal. Please kindly advise on what I can do for a better levels. Thank you All.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2013
@Godlovesme
my sister, its not because you are a new person, sometimes one gets tired repeating one thing, the issue of hormone has severally been dealt with in this forum, i guess we dont have the time to do some search not even google search but NL search, alot of info will come up. One newcomer wrote recently that she read the whole page and get answers to most of the questions she intends asking, l love that spirt! Sorry pls l dont mean to rebuke you, but will appreciate if we dont repeat questions.

To answer your question, for prolactin, progesterone, FSH & LH - l did it for N10k then, it could be higher or lower now depending on areas. I repeat, progesterone is best done on CD21 others CD3. You can do it at any good Laborary centre near you.

@Iykamu
prolactin level of 18.2 is within normal range, l dont understand your doc. Pls dont take any bromo for it, just mind your diet and eat healthy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Fvine,

you did fsh,lh and prolactin on wrong days. Its only progesterone you did on a good day, which showed you ovulated for that cycle. Redo others on the right days, before you can know for sure if those are in order or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2013
@ redeemsavers n Iyabetajos thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
@udoka, which day is proper. I did fsh on the 3rd and will do others on sunday, ie 23rd day. Some even do everything on the cd21/22.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Godlovesme,try BOLAB its after d roundabout b4 UCH.I don't know d price though.@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2013
@wonyi,abeg try convince ur hair-stylist to try ART if she's financially,emotionally and spiritually ready.Abeg what's d sin in ART,when its U nd ur partners sexcell's that will be used?some people will say it means one doesn't have faith in God,or one lacks patience. If God will frown @ people who don't have such "patience",God must also vex with people who buy tortoise car instead of waiting till they win a porsche from all diz promos,and even vex with those who build "face м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I slap u" instead of waiting till they win a bungalow .I have just one name for such annoying people,"NONSENSE CODON".
If only people can learn to mind their bizness,diz world will b a better place. Why those kain people dey go hospital when dem sick?why dem dey swallow melecine?why dem dey take supplements?abeg jere,make those people go kidnap demselves.
@all my sesky mamas,how bori?@udosky,shuuu,gum to stick м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ for d carpet?how I go take go "dance alingo" with my dh now?abeg cum "ungum" м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2013
thank you all for welcoming me in this forum @Lore&Temi. tank u, we will get there @mummyf amen. @hope23 i pray & also believe with u that God will not forsake us. @wonyi i dont see anything wrong with ivf. i hope we will get bfp this july IJN AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.