Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5535163 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Chi16,Please dont loose hope.Do not despair..We all know TTC is depressing.I want to say this to encouraging some of us that feels demoralised and downcast especially when it comes to health issues.A time will come when all this challenges of TTC will become a thing of the past.Let's remember that our tears will not move God..A friend i met at the general hospital some months back when i went for SFA and later surgery.He had almost the same issue with me..The surgery i did was left testicular biopsy while he did bilateral varicocele and his wife had a tube blockage challenge too.After the surgery,he was appointed for a meeting with the urologist in which he is to come with a new SFA sample.His wife was asked to see a gynaecologist concerning the blocked tube in which she was later treated.Behold,the wife conceived last month even when the husband have not gone for the SFA.He called me today to break the good news.He was so excited on phone.So,let's put our whole trust in God.He can replace that part of our body that seems not to be repairable.Just believe and you will receive.We will all testify soonest in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ udoka, thanks for the info.

pls where can I buy ACV, is it in pharmacy or supermarket in Port Harcourt and what is the cost?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
@hawtmummie tk pcm + ibex or bru.fen + pcm,sowie dear,@moyin tnx dear my journey went smoothly,waz almost arrested today 4 snappin some items in a mall,to help my friend who i was chatin wit make a choice,tnk God we settled amicably,though d notice was written all over,i dint see dem,was carried away by d many beautiful stuffs.@rute well done wit d acv dear,wish u luck,@zezzy let me remind u,no amount of sympathy can change wat u r goin tru,nor can blammin ttc on who or wateva get u a trophy,d only solution to ur problem or difficulty is CHANGE,u ve probably done wat everyone else is doin,u ve taken ur docs advice to d letter,yet u hvnt gotten d desired result,get up,dust it off n try somefin diffrent,look 4 an alternative,ur plan ''B'',u hvnt tried it,so u hv no nid to b depressed,u stil hv an option.my quote''wen u try d usual n it dosnt bring ur desired result,try d unusual''honiepie.wish u luck my dear zezzy.@wonyi a lady sells acv wit mother in ph,wil get u her number morrow.baby dust to yu all,or rada to us all,wink u knw wat i mean.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2013
hello beaurifull mamas n papas i ve a song for you all
if u belif u will see a miracle in ur life
being ttc for 2years now,crying each time af shows it ugly face, but one day i sat n ask myself ? how,were n wen ve i gone wrong i now realize dat i might be the cause of my problem im physicaly,medically ok bt wat abt my spiritual life, are mine living a holy life n according to GOD"s will. i now went back to my to my faith as a catholic, visit d blessed sacrament n call on holy Mary 2 intercede for me n my dear husband, sweep the church. forgive,forget,pray for ur eneimies, make peace and try and win a soul for JESUS he will suprise us cause he is not a man that he should lie... xpectin BFP AS BIRTHDAY PRESENT NEXTMONTH. IT IS DONE AMEN. JESUS IS KNOCKING AT UR DOOR..............

BABY DUST TO ALL WE ARE SEED OF ABRAHAM.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalicha2: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
At last i am preg. After 4yrs of TTC .Glory be to God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Everybody in hiding, come out now, d rain of bfp has started falling, congrats omalicha, u have opened th floor for testimonies, the Lord who brought u to the place of conception will sustain u thruout the 9months and even beyond. Congrats honey!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2013
wow,omalicha congrats dear,to God b d glory,happi preggy,may d blessin go round
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Glory be to God in the highest, congrats Omalicha. Wishing a healthy and successful 9 months. Lord please have mercy and bless the rest of us with children. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2013
@ omalicha2 congratulations,may you have ɑ̤̥̈̊ happy and healthy nine months. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2013
omalicha...congrats darling. Our God is a good God. Tnx for openig d floor dis month. Ur testimony has assured me dt God is stil in d throne of distributing children and He wi never denial us our own children. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy. @all...tnx for ur words of encouragements and prayers. I wonder wat i would av done without u mothers and fathers. U ar d best. I lv u all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Praise praise praise the lord. Congrats omalicha

I see this is your first time posting on the thread. We will appreciate a bit of background story and what you did differently this time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Congrat omalicha,so hapi 4U.wish u a stressfree 9month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2013
omalicha2 congrats. you have opened the floor of BFP this month.
Our God is good, i believe more BPF is still coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
@Omalicha,congratulations,may u carry to term ijn.@igabe @skimpychick @favoured gal,thans so much. @Honiepie,u are doign a great work in this forum,@kaynee,both of u thanks on the info on vineger,i will try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Omalicha congrat may u bring forth like d Hebrew women, pls come and tell us wat u did differently dis cd, it could be of help to someone here. Good morning mothers and fathers of nation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Its good to hear abt ur testimony Omalicha big congrats cnt say I knw hw u feel cos I havnt felt so yet so all I can do is cue into ur testimony nd pray to do same soonest.2yrs 4months hav gone by but God is always on time dnt cease to pray for others. God bless ur home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
kiss Omalicha,congrats. May your journey to motherhood be smooth.
God has opened the door for us,may His name be glorified.
Please tell us what you did differently and all you have encountered through this journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2013
omalicha2: At last i am preg. After 4yrs of TTC .Glory be to God
am xo xo xo hapi 4 u... Congrat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2013
@ Omalicha congrats dear, u will carry to term IJN. My bfp came today am so down and i cry each time i find myself in d ladies, i know God knows my name and sees each tears that drop and he will answer us now IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Congratulations Omalicha. Wishing u h&h 9 months.
Congrats, Union123, why are you crying again? Your bfp came today, it's time to jubilate. Maybe it's hormones?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Omalicha congratulations dear u have made us smile u shall deliver like a hebrew woman
@union 123 is it yo bfp that came or Af I'm confused why u cry if its Bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2013
sorry AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2013
wow! thank u Lord. so there's hope; i was wondering if this month was going to end without anyone announcing bfp.
@Omalicha congratulo-bia, may God keep and protect u till term. i wish u healthy 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by evangellin: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Hi all, i am new to this forum. my dearest sister, after a long struggle and 4 years of continuous ttc she is conceiving now. By Egg Donation she was able to get the ivf treatment in India, at Chennai, She is coming back now with good news. eagerly waiting for her. Praying god that everything should be normal until she completes 9 months with a beautiful baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
@honiepie,tnx so much.@omalicha,congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Thank God for His blessings. Congratulations Omalicha, I pray that the Lord will be with you on this journey you have started.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Goodmrning ladies. Omalicha congrats to you. How u all keeping up? I know am unpopular here so am not surprised if u guys don't ask of me,am not an active member bt am an active reader grin
For the sake of my beautiful sister Beloved and to save her from alwaystrue and goldenlady's e koboko,she's very fine. She's on nairaland break for now and will join us in no time. Hope permission has been granted ohh.
Ladies,keep being strong,its not over until its over. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by practikal(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Praise the Lord!!!! After 3yrs God has given me a BFP...
Dear sisters the road has not been easy, my hubby was diagnosed with acute Tetrazospermia, he had 0% normal sperm, and me I had one blocked fallopian tube while the other may not be functioning properly, in fact the only option we had was IVF/ICSI which we were planning to undergo before the year runs out.
Dear All, I encourage you to have absolute faith in God, he makes the impossible possible and as He has granted my wish, so shall he grant each and every one of your wishes in JESUS NAME AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Woooooow! God is moving around here now. Am next oh baba God! grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
congrats@practika. U wi carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Amen, Amen, Blessings and Glory, wisdom and power and honour, power and might be unto our God forever and ever Amen.

@omalichanwa, CONGRATS dear. Happy nine months o.
@practikal, WOW! This is simply amazing. I always get more inspired when I hear such total write-off testimonies because it just shows that God is indeed He that gives children if only we can be patient and allow Him lead us so all the glory is His only. I am happy for you. Amen and happy nine months too.
@evangellin, I pray the baby is born safely. Amen.
@july16th, na wa for una o. Abeg go do PT sharp sharp as you dey see double o because as you add my name for koboko mata wey me no know anything about. You no even hear me mention the koboko thin. Na wa o. Long time dear. We are all popular for trusting the Lord just so many people to remember. No vex. Helep us greet Beloved o.

I am happy again as this season of fruitfulness will be enjoyed by all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.