Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... (1059 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2016
A curious question for the ladies please....
Is it possible for a lady to go visit a guy in his house and expect nothing to happen been fully aware He is all alone and has previously stated his intentions not to be added to the friendzoned list of your male friends...
Simply put, he has cleared you before that he *Likes* you and not as some *Best friend* ish...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by ritababe(f): 2:19am On Jun 24, 2016
of course something go happen na like watch movie together.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2016
ritababe:

Lol...I guess I wasn't specific on the *somtin dat could happen* ish....
Still, I know you grab my meaning...So, be a damsel and answer the question please...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by FreeWorld23: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by foolinlove(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Just don't rape her or bad mouth her if she doesn't fucc wit you.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by LadyAimy: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Goat and yam things
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by ademoladeji(m): 4:35am On Jun 24, 2016
ritababe:

No be only Movie, him na Ben Bruce abi him house na Filmhouse?

You no like playing LUDO?
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Social Media Has Caused More Good Than Harm

1 Like

Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2016
ademoladeji:

Was already wondering if she wanted 2 fund my own Silverbird Franchise....
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Just don't rape her or bad mouth her if she doesn't fucc wit you.

Rape..That's some serious issue...Not all boys are se.xed starved...
Plus this question doesn't necessarily spell me...Might be the thoughts going through the minds of some Male Folks...Am just helping them out....
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by foolinlove(f): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2016
uyisteven:

Rape..That's some serious issue...Not all boys are se.xed starved...
Plus this question doesn't necessarily spell me...Might be the thoughts going through the minds of some Male Folks...Am just helping them out....

It's just thay the excuse most rapists use is "that woman did (insert thing) so what did she expect?" In thjs case the thing is going to his house.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by CarrotAndStick: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by ademoladeji(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
uyisteven:

Was already wondering if she wanted 2 fund my own Silverbird Franchise....

Hahahahahaha
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by dissybling(f): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2016
sure it possible, depending on the type of person u visiting
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

It's just thay the excuse most rapists use is "that woman did (insert thing) so what did she expect?" In thjs case the thing is going to his house.

Not going stick my neck out for the rapists but really, do explain what a lady would be doing in the house if not knowing **some shiit is about to go down**
You can't tell me you felt you folks were just going talk or watch some cinderella movies togeda....
He is Fvvcking not your therapist...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by foolinlove(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
uyisteven:

Not going stick my neck out for the rapists but really, do explain what a lady would be doing in the house if not knowing **some shiit is about to go down**
You can't tell me you felt you folks were just going talk or watch some cinderella movies togeda....
He is Fvvcking not your therapist...

No means no. She's allowed to say no regardless of circumstances. If a woman says STOP halfway through, and he doesn't stop, that's rape.

The number one cause of rapes is rapists.

1 Like

Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

No means no. She's allowed to say no regardless of circumstances. If a woman says STOP halfway through, and he doesn't stop, that's rape.

The number one cause of rapes is rapists.

Thankx for clearing things up...Love the way your opinions are stated...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by foolinlove(f): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2016
uyisteven:

Thankx for clearing things up...Love the way your opinions are stated...

Facts not opinions.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Facts not opinions.

I stand to be corrected...Your Facts miss...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by foolinlove(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
uyisteven:

I stand to be corrected...Your Facts miss...

Rape is rape is rape.

Forced sexual intercourse, ie, intercourse with a woman after she says no.

There is a thing in USA called continuous consent for the reason that most men dont understand what rape is. Educate yourself.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Rape is rape is rape.

Forced sexual intercourse, ie, intercourse with a woman after she says no.

There is a thing in USA called continuous consent for the reason that most men dont understand what rape is. Educate yourself.

I should educate myself...You saying something. You don't have to go all the length to insult me...
It's a healthy argument....just got 2 read ur PM..it's a shame you have generalised all men in one category...Waste of time clapping back at you...
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by hibiscus76(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
[b]Well Op my opinion on this is that there are guys who after a girl turns them down, they automatically become friends, the guy may invite her over and she may choose to honour his invitation to prove to him that although she turned him down, she still values their friendship and regards him... if the guy is a responsible one, they both can just sit at home and watch movies, play scrabble game, talk at length and bid each other goodbye, no hard feelings.. the lady might even reconsider her decision about the guy cuz she now has reasons to believe that she can be safe with him..

For instance, I have a guitar tutor in school who usually comes to my room to teach me and I visit his room too to learn at our leisure time..this guy started making advances at me and I noticed, but I just told him that it wouldn't work for reasons best known to me.. he smiled and said Ok..till date we are still friends and I'm very comfortable around him cuz he is responsible..
There are even guys that could sleep over in a girls room and vice versa without a single bad intention and nothing happens.

So op, yes a lady can choose to visit a guy depending on who he is whether he asked her out or not in previous times... [/b]
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by uyisteven(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
[b]Well Op my opinion on this is that there are guys who after a girl turns them down, they automatically become friends, the guy may invite her over and she may choose to honour his invitation to prove to him that although she turned him down, she still values their friendship and regards him... if the guy is a responsible one, they both can just sit at home and watch movies, play scrabble game, talk at length and bid each other goodbye, no hard feelings.. the lady might even reconsider her decision about the guy cuz she now has reasons to believe that she can be safe with him..

For instance, I have a guitar tutor in school who usually comes to my room to teach me and I visit his room too to learn at our leisure time..this guy started making advances at me and I noticed, but I just told him that it wouldn't work for reasons best known to me.. he smiled and said Ok..till date we are still friends and I'm very comfortable around him cuz he is responsible..
There are even guys that could sleep over in a girls room and vice versa without a single bad intention and nothing happens.

So op, yes a lady can choose to visit a guy depending on who he is whether he asked her out or not in previous times... [/b]

Now am forced to bring you one true Hibiscus flower....I guess I haven't reasoned it from that angle before..
Thank you.
Re: A Curious Question For The Ladies Please... by ritababe(f): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2016
ademoladeji:

I do

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? / Photo: Who Can Make Me Dis?? / Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.