Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal (22523 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

Leckey! nairaland owners does not need to complain before you make use of ur common sense that; other forum users have taken note of the pix d very first time, u posted it, instead of spamming every thread with the pix over and over again!
[/s]

Tokt:

Oponu, if the owner of NL isn't complaining that i am sharing wikes legacy all over, who the Ffuck are u to complain?

Oponu, to hell with u and ur forum users as if I care what befall u all.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Oponu, to hell with u and ur forum users as if I care what befall u all.

This is the more reason while u will remain backward, for not taking to advise, wen need be, continue with your usual "internet warrior" fight as usual.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by demandtruth: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
BMZK:

Security agents are closing down on ND Avengers financial sponsors.

Comrade

You got that right.

Some fools are here saying something they don't know nothing about.

You don't withdraw that much cash and not trigger investigation
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by tonio2wo: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

I can see u are ignorant. Let me cure u.
This place was never like this. Wike directed the contractor that handled the elimgbu to Eliozu Road to channel his drainage into this serene estate. That is wikes legacy.
why are u so pained? why result to insults? st johns junction, waterlines and market junction floods after heavy rains and there are underground drainage there. thank god julius berger has rectified st. john's junction. am sure they will visit the others. my point is that if water is not channeled out, be it underground or over ground drainage, there will be flood!

i tot u were castigating the open drainage in that ur pic? is it because i have pointed the fault why the flood happens that u result to accuse the governor of channeling drainage to the place. shm! you are really pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by buksaylor001: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
eleko1:
Read/think slowly when u quote somebody.Dnt rush ok.Those with insight will tell u better.Thank u

When you even read the news with a biased mind-
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by eleko1: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry! U missed road.No offence.u still dnt get it.I won't reply useless mention unless u get my point.Sorry.
buksaylor001:

When you even read the news with a biased mind-
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by buksaylor001: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
eleko1:
Sorry! U missed road.No offence.u still dnt get it.I won't reply useless mention unless u get my point.Sorry.

Accept my deepest sympathy and condolence-
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by dammytosh: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
otagbuegede:
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

senile mind Indeed I laff at your Inteligent mind. If you fail to see this witchunting and harrasment of only PDP governors I suggest yu re evaluate ur supposed sanity

So PDP Governors should WITHDRAW 11 BILLION NAIRA CASH and you still complain about the economy ?

Any way , what do you know ?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by bishopjoe02(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
BMZK:

Security agents are closing down on ND Avengers financial sponsors.
How come the security agents are not doing anything about boko haram sponsors and APC presidential campaign sponsor.

what about Imo state and Osun state that are owing almost a yr salary even with the bailout fund, how come nobody is asking them what they did with their bailout fund.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RZArecta(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

[s]U should be excited seeing wikes project u were praising earlier now. grin[/s]
cretin please go and dig underground drainage on that your street and stop displaying your mumurity here

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by sammyj: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kindly answer me if Alison Diezani funds has anything to do with Dazuki fund
Truly1:

What are you watching? Please don't misinform the public because nobody is investigating PDP campaign fund but the Arms Deal Fund. If you know the numbers of lives lost and property destroyed due insurgency and security challenges you won't be here saying all these. When FGN starts to investigate campaign fund, its going to be for all the political parties and not just one. President Muhammadu Buhari is divinely brought to sanitise Nigeria once and for all and no amount of intimidation, name calling, embarrassment and all negative comments would stop him. No amount of resistance or fight that corruption puts up its bound to be the looser under the current dispensation so that Nigeria can be great again.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by sammyj: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kindly answer me if Alison Diezani funds has anything to do with Dazuki fund if this investigation has not gone beyond arms deal
Truly1:

What are you watching? Please don't misinform the public because nobody is investigating PDP campaign fund but the Arms Deal Fund. If you know the numbers of lives lost and property destroyed due insurgency and security challenges you won't be here saying all these. When FGN starts to investigate campaign fund, its going to be for all the political parties and not just one. President Muhammadu Buhari is divinely brought to sanitise Nigeria once and for all and no amount of intimidation, name calling, embarrassment and all negative comments would stop him. No amount of resistance or fight that corruption puts up its bound to be the looser under the current dispensation so that Nigeria can be great again.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Almonda:
Whether APC or PDP is witch-hunting i care less, All i know is that public money which were being siphoned or embezzled are being recovered. Any wailers who come out here to cry witch hunting should just go and jump into the Lagoon.

Well done President Buhari and Administration.

U made perfect sense. I honestly don't understand some people. Their level of stupidity is something else. They keep taking sides as if they are shared some cash. Anywhere the probes goes regardless of the tribe, party, region or religion. I'm pretty fine with it. Public funds must be returned
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Taryur3(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
rejosom:

Take a deep breath.

Relaxed?

It's well.
It's not well with APC bro.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Samunique(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

A reasonable person, which I doubt you're, would rather ask whether or not this really happened; and not whether or it's a witch-hunt.
A reasonable Islamic bigot, have withdrawers not also been\being made by other Governors most especially from the ruling party, why always the opposition

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
RedCapChief:

Instead of insulting people, simply google "Okorocha's aides pocket 2bn" and educate yourself. His aides were arrested by the EFCC. "Sai baba-ism" is not intelligence.
You said Okorocha's aides, not Okorocha; why then should Okorocha be arrested?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by philips70(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Where is Tonyebarcanista when you need him?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
IVORY2009:

This is the more reason while u will remain backward, for not taking to advise, wen need be, continue with your usual "internet warrior" fight as usual.

Advise from a confirmed oponu grin U gat jokes.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

why are u so pained? why result to insults? st johns junction, waterlines and market junction floods after heavy rains and there are underground drainage there. thank god julius berger has rectified st. john's junction. am sure they will visit the others. my point is that if water is not channeled out, be it underground or over ground drainage, there will be flood!

i tot u were castigating the open drainage in that ur pic? is it because i have pointed the fault why the flood happens that u result to accuse the governor of channeling drainage to the place. shm! you are really pathetic!

I didn't insult u. I only recognised that on this issue u were ignorant and chose to shed more light for u. Even at that u are doubting if it's true or not. Again I tell u, the contractor under the govs directive channeled the water there from elimgbu to Eliozu axis. Go there and confirm and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by IVORY2009(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:
Advise from a confirmed oponu grin U gat jokes.

Leckey himself, how is ur camp @ PH? grin

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
RZArecta:
cretin please go and dig underground drainage on that your street and stop displaying your mumurity here

slowpoke, 1) it's not my street.
2) it's wike the thugs making.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
philips70:
Where is Tonyebarcanista when you need him?
Oga mi
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by ivyy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dannyset:
Malami the James Bond grin

Real James Bond. grin

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Pavarottii(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:

I thot u will be more concerned with money thats developing wings? Must everytin be political??
So d anti corruption war is not politicized. But av u heard any invitation on Rochas aid who withdrew 2b?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
How you know this? Did you process the withdrawal at the bank?

SMH!
predear:
Dis govt is high on weed. Why not investigate D huge withdrawal by Amaechi shortly b4 general election.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Such illegal withdrawal could be use to sponsor militancy, thumbs up my able AGF

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Masoyi123(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:
Excellent development. Wike has borrowed well over 90 Billion naira in the past one year coupled with allocations and IGR with very little open gutter Road to showcase. He is also working towards receiving more bailouts funds from fg. Seriously, magu needs to relocate from abuja down to forces avenue. The thievery under wike is world class.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by adams009: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
RZArecta:
Rivers people love Nyesom Wike, no amount of intimidation by foreigners and inconsequential efulefus like Amaechi will make us despise our action governor
Gov Nyesom Woke used the money to finance NDA activities. Just watch as things unfold...
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Masoyi123(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Upon all diz money wey wike dey see him refused to pay me my state allowee,i think he should be probed 4 making empty promises in honour of the corpper wey die during thier last legislooters ellection..
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RZArecta(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
adams009:

[s]Gov Nyesom Woke used the money to finance NDA activities. Just watch as things unfold...[/s]
illogical narrative. If that's the FG's new pitch then it's as stúpid as the policies they've used to run this country since last year. We shall always love Wike by the way
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by ddippset(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
RZArecta:
illogical narrative. If that's the FG's new pitch then it's as stúpid as the policies they've used to run this country since last year. We shall always love Wike by the way
it's either he funded the NDA or he paid the supreme court judges. Choose one.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by NORSIYK(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
when will efcc probe govt of IMO state? The aboki governor there had ordered his aides to withdraw
2bn for frivolities even when it was reported efcc did absolutely nothing because the aboki is of APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.