Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,019 members, 7,960,261 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia (1030 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Governor Ikpeazu Lectures Students Of ABSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by ceometromedia: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
The wife of the Governor of Abia State, Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu has dewormed thousands of Abia Primary school kids in the first phase of the statewide deworming exercise being carried out through her Vicar Hope Foundation, a not-for-profit organization.
The free deworming exercise is running ahead of the Free school meal programme of the state government which was flagged off by the Governor last Friday.

The first phase of free deworming is going on in Isiala Ngwa North, Ugwunagbo, and Isiukwuato LGAS of the state.

According to Mrs. Ikpeazu the free deworming of primary school kids is aimed at making the kids healthier adding that the target is to deworm over one hundred and thirty thousand pupils in the public primary school system of Abia State.

She said Vicar Hope Foundation is willing to collaborate with other stakeholders, public spirited individuals and organizations to achieve the target and called for support.

The first lady revealed that Vicar Hope Foundation is also involved in maternal and child health, care for teenagers as well as battling diseases that affect adults.

She noted that the foundation is constructing a world class Sickle Cell Care centre with telemedical facilities in Umuahia. The centre when completed will offer services to persons with sickle cell disorders and other diseases.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-wife-of-governor-ikpeazu-deworms.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by youngest85(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
I hear say d woman no born....na true?
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Yawns! . . Is today sunday?
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by Tolexander: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
how does that concern you?

Is Gov Ikpeazu complaining?
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by Breadmaker: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
Asked by someone who doesn't even have a girlfriend and is not in any girl's friendzone.
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by youngest85(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
Asked by someone who doesn't even have a girlfriend and is not in any girl's friendzone.

I dnt understand!
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Governor Ikpeazu Deworms Children In Abia by iaamxavier(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
I see flat heads everywhere grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Hit Bayelsa Again, Bomb Agip Pipelines / Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Meets With Innoson CEO, Others In Abuja. Photos / Nigeria Prioritizes Hajj Over Education- This Is Outrageous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.