Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! (3341 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Canada To Legalize Marijuana / Is CBN Hoarding The Lesser Bills In The Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by jr602az(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
[center]RE-Legalize Marijuana

Fuel
Energy
Saves Trees
Creates Jobs
No Deaths from Marijuana
Marijuana Plastic Is 10 Times Stronger Then Steel
$14 Billions Per Year from Tax Payers In California Alone
For Over 10000 Years Marijuana Was Our Most Useful Plant
Medical Marijuana Helps Cancers, Diseases and All Treatments
[/center]

[center]Shocking Videos Below
Marijuana History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtnqQUJ29s8
Car Made Out of Hemp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBVwyQra4hk
Medical Marijuana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk4PFBZnoHg[/center]
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by zmurda(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
hahahaha

in your mind
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by MrCrackles(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ahn Ahn. . . . .Nelson - Simpsons! grin grin grin
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by ikeyman00(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
^^^^

may amadioha fire this thread to the sender

anuofia
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by chrisical(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Impossible.
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yekpa. Na wetin naija need oh
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by zmurda(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^

anuofia

sharrap there grin grin grin grin grin

like say you no de sneak am take, shuooo
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by ikeyman00(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
grin ^^^

no wonder na u i see for lagos motor park last year
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by zmurda(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

grin ^^^

no wonder na u i see for lagos motor park last year

ma broda no be small thang o. thanks for the last claro wey yu allow me share, one love

u too try. how yu reach house that time, be like i leave you as u de sleep under bridge
grin grin grin grin
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by blackspade(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
[size=20pt]CALI IS GONNA BE THE FIRST TO DO IT!!WE GOT THE BOMBEST WEED TOO! [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by bawomolo(m): 3:32am On Sep 07, 2009
^^^

see what happens when you send your pikin go obodo oyinbo  grin

I bet blackspade has exotic botanical gardens in his backyard  grin
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by oyinda3(f): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2009
odikwa nonsense
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by Beaf: 3:35am On Sep 07, 2009
This is very very bad for you. shocked grin

Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by jr602az(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
Can we all just hit a bong.lol
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by emyah(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^

anuofia

u make me laugh. Thank you
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by ikeyman00(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
^^^^^ at least i can now say u are completely immuned to heart failure

u can go rounds without ganja
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by debetmx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
This is sickening. Please have a rethink
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by zmurda(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
debetmx:

what's sickening?

the post or the government not legalising mary j?
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by bawomolo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
debetmx:

do u think cigarettes should be banned?
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by jr602az(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2009
RE-Legalize Marijuana
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by ektbear: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2011
time to legalize it
Re: Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! by ebere1712: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
Yes legalise and regulate all drugs (marijuana and co). Some of these drugs are very helpful for the sick. Legalise marijuana and gun ownership. The government (other people) don't have right to tell me what to consume, and I have the right to protect myself.

(1) (Reply)

Importing Candles From China / Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.