Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,773 members, 7,962,540 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady (7992 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Guys Only: How To Determine The Character Of Your Girl. / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Bukittes(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2009
Hey guys, you all haven't been fair to the female folks here. What if we reverse the question to "How do you know the character of a man" Women are not the trash you call them and shouldn't be treated as such. We only reciprocate what our guys dish out to us. Agreed we are complex but thats not to say that all we pass out is shit like the ducks!! We only give u back the shit u injected in the fist place. Treat your lady right and you will be shocked how she responds positively back at you. Respect her opinions and show her some love guys!!!!
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2009
@ Poster:

If you guys will actually want to take out a little time to get to know a girl before wanting to f**k, I dont think it'll seem so hard!! tongue
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by lbotus(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
A lady's true character steers at u in the face.u have to look deeper than what the eyes can see.The problem is dat most guys makes them masters of pretence practice cos they are too busy trying to figure out how to sleep with the girl other than knowing her true character.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2009
lbotus:

A lady's true character steers at u in the face.u have to look deeper than what the eyes can see.The problem is dat most guys makes them masters of pretence practice cos they are too busy trying to figure out how to sleep with the girl other than knowing her true character.

Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by yme1(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
at first it is hard to read a ladys character
but as time goes on it becomes easy
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me how u dey
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by yme1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
candylips:

y me how u dey
hey baby am cool and u kiss
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by patwhizkid(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me:

hey baby am cool and u kiss

am cool too darling kiss . whats up today wink
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by yme1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
candylips:

am cool too darling kiss . whats up today wink
nothing much just that am missing u grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by patwhizkid(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me, what bout moi?
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by larimo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
what you understand about character that you are looking for? what you are calling good character might be nothing to another. Do how you define the character you are looking for? its key

Anyway, I suggest the following

1. shine your eyes (better still God-given eyes)
2. be real. be yourself
3. by her fruits you will know her
4. get wisdom, get understanding
5. check out her friends, mother and family

God help you and her to be true to each other.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by yme1(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
patwhizkid:

y me, what bout moi?
i always miss you dear kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by patwhizkid(f): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
but yu seem to have forgotten moi.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me:

nothing much just that am missing u grin
i miss u too darling. i no see u here yesterday hope u had fun  kiss
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by lbotus(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
Candylips
the summary of wat i wrote is that a guy need to see beyond wat she potrays herself to be.No matter how good she is in pretence, u will always know her character if u have the 6th sense.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by ubongekpe(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
you know what, if you meet a lady when the going is wel, hardly will you know her xter, but when things turns the other way, that is when she will exhibit her true xter
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by MUZBO(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
y me:

at first it is hard to read a ladys character
but as time goes on it becomes easy
So we should adopt the trial and error format. Oh, I'd love that!
It means I can hurt the first 6 girls in my bid to understand the 7th. Why should she be hard to read in the first place?
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by MUZBO(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2009
lbotus:

Candylips
the summary of wat i wrote is that a guy need to see beyond wat she potrays herself to be.No matter how good she is in pretence, u will always know her character if u have the 6th sense.

Oooook. . .the 6th sense! So whats that? Where do they sell this 6th sense?
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Secretz(f): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
Just get to know them. . . . . the whole point of acting is that it's temporary. . . . . a person's true colour eventually slips through even if it's bit by bit, it will happen. grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by olelle: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2009
under adverse circumstances, one can tell the character of a woman or person
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Yumi(f): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2009
How do we know the true character of a man? Give him your heart and see what he does with it lol. If he nurtures and cherishes it marry him, if he abuses it then you know if you gave him ur future he would waste and destroy it so run while you still can.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by na2day2(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Poster:

If you guys will actually want to take out a little time to get to know a girl before wanting to f**k, I dont think it'll seem so hard!! tongue

maybe if u girls take a little time to get to know the guy rather than wanting to spend his money or make him spend on u, u will know if he is going to be a wife beater. take that! tongue tongue cool cool
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by pinkstar(f): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2009
If you see a a well-mannered lady,you will know,it is not written on the face,but simple knowledge/wisdom tell you so.In the midst of crowd a well behaved lady disciplines herself,she takes her time instead of talking to much,she studies people and the environment,she is in.She chooses her words,when interacting.She is not free in conversation/carried away.She is generally responsible.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2009
pinkstar:

If you see a a well-mannered lady,you will know,it is not written on the face,but simple knowledge/wisdom tell you so.In the midst of crowd a well behaved lady disciplines herself,she takes her time instead of talking to much,she studies people and the environment,she is in.She chooses her words,when interacting.She is not free in conversation/carried away.She is generally responsible.

but some girls sabi pretend like hell na
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by freeze1982: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2009
yeah!!!!!!!!! grin WOmen ,u cnt knw them,
no mata hw u try u can knw them .
they r like ***flower***,
@@@ cheesy undecidedohhh,soory

Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by na2day2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
candylips:

but some girls sabi pretend like hell na

I hear ya
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by kingsolve(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2009
Thank you so so much for all your response. I think I'll just stay close enough and time will unveil what she has covered inside. Thank you for the advice you're the best. I really didn't want to jump into believing everything about her. I'll find out about her myself through time. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Pittbaby(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
@ Poster:

If you guys will actually want to take out a little time to get to know a girl before wanting to f**k, I dont think it'll seem so hard!!

my sentiments exactly (without the expletives) . Maybe if guys stopped wasting so much time and money on getting into a girls pants they will learn more about her xter first
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by mccloud224(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Topic

The only way to get to know a lady's character is to be A SENSITIVE BASTARD."Nice guys" always settle with pretenders.I'm not saying you have to be an "all-out-bad" guy but mess with her emotions every now and then (this doesn't include sleeping with her friends or sisters).Let her know you're admire her and care for her (from a distance) but act like she don't mean s**t to you every now and then.The curious "demons" in her will come out frequently.You'd know 90% of what she really is in less than a month.

Nuff said.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
hello
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by mccloud224(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Pittbaby

my sentiments exactly (without the expletives) . Maybe if guys stopped wasting so much time and money on getting into a girls pants they will learn more about her xter first

Exactly.And maybe if he took you out to dinner and made you pick up the tab, you'd call him cheap and cut off any future ties with him, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.