Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? (1110 Views)

Secondary School Girls Doing One Corner Dance In Class / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Checked86: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Most girls I have known always try to kiss me after giving me head with the same mouth. I hate it, but I must not kill the fun. Guys,how do you feel when kissing a girl that just gave you serious head? Ladies, why are you tormenting men?
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ehhnn....why u guys kissing Ur partner after u licked her honey pot down to her ass? shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by donTbone(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
She sucked your D, extract the dirt, took some in and about giving you some... Bros, you must be selfish!!!

You should even be thankful that she is giving the head... All the same, I hate the head. Its disgusting when not shaved!!! LOL
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Checked86: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ehhnn....why u guys kissing Ur partner after u licked her honey pot down to her ass? shocked
down to ass? That must be hell on earth.
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by donmula: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
LOL, I hate it too. I think they do it deliberately to torment guys like you said. Else, I don't see why anyone would want to kiss me just after performing fellatío on me. What I do is immediately a lady wants to kiss me after the act, I stylishly evade it and proceed to giving her head.
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
SMH. So u guys self knw dat ur D!ck stinks undecided Abi why won't u kiss her after sucking ur D!ck
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Checked86:
down to ass? That must be hell on earth.

Uummm..don't tell me u never done that? shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Checked86: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I do go down on women a lot but I respect boundary. I can never lick asss. Most girls use tissue paper instead of water, and you can not tell when they did it last.
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Checked86:
I do go down on women a lot but I respect boundary. I can never lick asss. Most girls use tissue paper instead of water, and you can not tell when they did it last.

Men are always forming like virgins.... cool
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by EOOJ(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

eeeewwwwwwe.....pukes shocked Whats d fun in dat.... Ewwwwwwww pukes again embarassed So sick right now. Damn
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
gringrin
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
EOOJ:
eeeewwwwwwe.....pukes shocked Whats d fun in dat.... Ewwwwwwww pukes again embarassed So sick right now. Damn

Uummm...I never knew Ur a drama king too? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by vicstar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by EOOJ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uummm...I never knew Ur a drama king too? undecided
i dont mind been one in dis case ooo.....why wud i lick her shiiiit hole eeewwwwwwwww
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
this is a no case submission!! BASELESS
Re: Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? by queencalipso(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chai!!! I can't fit laugh o!! Na which kind topic be this kwanu ehh!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advices Needed / 23 Things To Do To Excite Your Husband / Women Are The Reason Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.