Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match (815 Views)

7 Signs You've Found Your Life Partner / 8 Ways To Know That You've Found A True Gentleman. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by 360ng: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Let's get straight to the point....

1. You feel secure and protected.
2. You can’t imagine your life without him or her.
3. You might have a flashback.
4. It’s intense.
5. You just get each other.
6. You see the world through the same set of eyes.
7. You laugh at the same stuff.
8. Your love is more than love. It’s unexplainable.

1 Like

Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by crystal09(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
true
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by charijee(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
*adjusts glasses*.....still reading cool
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by IamLEGEND1: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Very wrong.

1. She's got a cute vagina/

2. Trims the bush down quite nicely

3. Smells nice down there

4. Has got a salacious ass

5. Makes excellent 'Fùck me' eyes

6. Gorgeous face

7. Not clingy

8. Not dependent

Bonus: a Sexy voice,uder the covers and elsewhere.
#DazAll
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by vicstar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by DRISKLEF(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
LOLin
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by halfricanadian(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by Niyinficient(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Me dat i'm still trying to find a good lady to date...how will notice these signs? undecided
Re: If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match by queencalipso(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op not true

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Know If Your Girl Is Faking An Orgasm / Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation / this Woman Got served (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.