Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (1243 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by kunlesufyan(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Now that your mind has imagined it ,u can make it work...that was how I tot of packaged palm wine in my final year,I was reluctant before I knew a frnd of mine sent me a pic of a bottled palm wine in kaduna ...whatverr idea u think u have ,someone else somewhere is thinking the same thing ..peace!
Re: by fernandoc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
iLegend:
How I Plan Making Money From Zobo Drink/Wine

I was inspired when I saw a wine/drink in Dubai. While waiting for my flight, I decided to take a walk around, and I saw a beautiful bar on the 2nd floor of the airports' complex. (Everything were beautiful anyways). I saw a lot of popular drinks, but this 'one' caught my attention. I had never seen the drink before, and the price tag made the rest of the popular drinks/wines there look cheap. (You know how it feels when you're trying to woo a woman with your latest Camry and somebody drives in with a tear rubber Bugatti).

I looked at the hot attendant on suit, I looked at myself, I looked at the drink again and she jovially called me to come in and make my choice. My mind flew. Make my choice? I don't have a choice. And I ran for my life. I almost missed my flight.

I brought out my phone and calculated the money and it was enough to use and marry 50 wives, buy a big car and establish a business. God! Why are these people wasting money like this?

There was nothing too special about the drink. Although, the bottle was unique, the carton was elegant and glittery, the label was artistically simple and bold.

What I noticed were the selling points were: the price, packaging, reputation (probably quality), and marketing.

iLegend Wine
I think money, not séx, but I love séx sha.

What made an iPhone stand out are the same things that made the wine appear larger than life.

So, applying these principles in refining zobo into a fréakingly expensive wine called iLegend Wine has been on my mind ever since.

One day I'll make millions from Zobo drink/wine. If you're smart enough, you can steal this idea. I share them to let other ideas come in. I have it in abundance and I love sharing them. I'm not scared of competitions.

All I need or you need are:

1) An American partner or any reputable country's partner. The person doesn't need be a celeb or rich, but a citizen of that country. Nigerians love something associated with great countries. We see our made in Naija as fakes, except it's an electric cable.

2) Design and produce an elegant and rugged bottle. Chinese companies can handle this.

3) Rename zobo and give it a botanical name called iLegend. grin

4) Design a pro label for the wine.

5) Design a glittering carton. A Chinese or an Indian company can do this at a cheaper rate.

6) Refine the iLegend Wine and get a NAFDAC or whatever approval you need from Nigeria or a foreign country.

7) Give it a staggering price and use the Steve Jobs pattern.

8. Promote: use a popular song to advertise your drink. A hit song can be taken advantage of with a remix. Now, call the new artist to feature an established one and make sure the popular artiste embeds the line below on the song:

I feel pain, I no dey drink champagne, CHEAP.
I only drink iLegend Wine.

The thing is: where you place yourself is how people will treat and regard you. Same thing as products. (The 'cheap' in the lyrics is psychological to make the listeners know the next drink or wine you call is more expensive without meaning it).

(It's like when Jay Z said, "I don't pop Marley, but I rock Tom Ford." After that song, everyone wanted to buy Tom Ford's product. I don't know what 'Marley' is, but I known he promoted something I don't also know called Tom Ford. I found myself buying a Tom Ford perfume when I went shopping. When I saw it I remembered the Jay Z's song and it immediately gave the product and edge).

Make sure you use humility and humor while placing yourself high, else they'll say you're thinking too high of yourself. God doesn't like it either, but in the business world; you must place your product higher than the current ones claiming to be the best. When another product takes over from you, then you rebrand and to over your spot.

This iLegend Wine may not sell that much in Nigeria, but the rich will always buy it in big occasions to prove a point. Humans are gullible in nature and they always want to show off, so my job is to make their show-offs easier, vivid and enthralling.

Who no like beta thin make I see.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent

Keep safe

iLegend
My niggar.
Re: by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: by BobUg28(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2016
iLegend:

Yeah, that's true. Capital is holding most back.

Boss, good morning. My name is Bob. I'm one of your ardent fan on NL.. I would have love to send you a pm but I can't access my yahoo email account I used while creating this moniker. Can you please chat me up via WhatsApp with this number +234(08092807880) or drop your digits on my Gmail account? I need us to talk privately.

Bobugeedav@gmail.com

Before I forget, you're such a smart bloke. I like your personality.

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Market Exchange Rate For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira (mar 31, 2017 / Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment / Get Instant Joy With This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.