Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,654 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) (1145 Views)

Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Aggrieved woman says her husband used to be a ‘tiger’ in bed before an ugly incident

– Hubby says he has tried to get correction for the anomaly, but to no avail

– Wife insists that she wants him to go more than one round

Afusat Simpa has been married to her husband for 13 years and the union has been blessed with four children already, but she is very unhappy with her husband.

Reports by Saturday Sun revealed that the husband, Aminu Mohammed Simpa, used to be a ‘monster’ in bed before he had an accident which required surgery to correct.

Since the surgical operation, he has been reduced to a semi-potent man in the house, with the inability to satifsy his wife beyond one round of sexual intercourse.

The couple has since not known peace as the wife, despite their four children, is lamenting that her husband cannot make her reach orgasm despite the fact that they now have a proper plan ahead anytime they intend to make love to each other. The 44-year old woman, during an interview with Saturday Sun, revealed that she expects the man to go at least three rounds before complaining of tiredness, but her 51-year-old hubby from Kogi state has been reduced to an impotent man. She said: “I expect my husband to be able to take me to orgasm whenever I wish to make love to him. But no, that is not the case; instead he would stop at one round breathing as if he just climbed a mountain. It is unac­ceptable. But I understand his predicament.” On how he became an impotent man, it was gathered that Simpa had accident and injured himself above the pelvis while working at Glaxosmith­kline, Ilupeju Lagos state.

After being oper­ated upon, the once agile man confessed to have lost his libido as a man. “That day, I was on morning shift, to close work around 2pm. My supervisor, Mr. Wilson Oyedele, who was on afternoon shift that day de­layed me and asked me to work with the people on afternoon shift because there were few people working on afternoon shift. “I was told to work from 2pm and close by 5pm and that day loading started around 5pm and the gate to the warehouse was faulty to the extent that we used plank to suspend it when we open and close it. I was in a hurry to go home because I did not inform my family that I would be com­ing back late from work.
The boy offloading was too slow for my liking so I went to assist him, in the process I was hit by the bad gate,” Simpa lamented. Apart from the challenges he is facing at home, Simpa is also unhappy with how his company, which he has worked with for 15 years, treated him when he had an accident.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/893536-shocking-confession-help-husband-cannot-go-one-round-woman-laments-photo.html

Re: Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
lmao

Re: Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) by nnachukz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa oo. Women and sex, they will be pretending they don't like it until you stop giving it to them. You will see them acting strangely.

1 Like

Re: Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) by Fweshspice(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol so una still dey do am grin
Re: Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na wa oo. Women and sex, they will be pretending they don't like it until you stop giving it to them. You will see them acting strangely.
grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Withholding Se**x On First Date Makes A Girl Special? / Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope / Typical Niaja Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.