Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

I - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I (1385 Views)

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / I Need A Job Please!!! / Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Halopy: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: I by jamosf: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
I just wish you all the best! Naija which way?
Re: I by edunson(m): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2016
we are plenty hungry for job not only you. God will help us my brother
Re: I by Halopy: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks
jamosf:
I just wish you all the best! Naija which way?
Thanks
Re: I by Halopy: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
edunson:
we are plenty hungry for job not only you. God will help us my brother
Amen o
Re: I by obisite: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do follow this thread everyday... Sure you would get update on accounting Jobs...

Best Regards,

https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies/125
Re: I by Halopy: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
obisite:

Do follow this thread everyday... Sure you would get update on accounting Jobs...

Best Regards,

https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies/125

Thanks.
Re: I by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
But accountants don't look for job. They are needed in every establishment undecided
Re: I by boik(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2016
There is a vacancy for a qualified CA with at least 5 years experience in managing finance and accounts for a senior role with the Trading arm of a large group based in Lagos, Nigeria. The role will report directly to the head of the division and the group MD. Please send your resume to rohan.mehta@wowjobs.com

URGENT VACANCY!

POSITION: ACCOUNTANT
QUALIFICATION: CHARTERED
EMAIL CV TO: ngozi@bbvmarketplace.com

Please only Chartered accountants should apply

Thanks.
Re: I by Tolakay: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Halopy:
Please good people on Nairaland, I have HND Accounting Upper Credit, got chartered since 2012 but no good job. I've got 3 years Accounting experience and finished a 10months relieve job in a bank since January.

Please I'm desperately in need of good Accounting Job, my ICAN yearly subscription is huge and have also got family. I don't even mind sacrificing my first salary(s).

Recently ICAN threatens to delist we debtors if we fail to pay the subscription and I don't want my certificate to just waste away, It cost me fortune to get it in the first place.

Thanks.

haha dis dey fear person ooo 'so subscription fee dey after qualification
Re: I by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Precious Paint Nig Ltd requires the service of the following
Account Officer:- BSC/HND in accounting
Store Manager:- BSC/HND in any discipline
forward your CV to info@preciouspaints.com, hcm@preciouspaints.com
Re: I by Halopy: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
boik:
There is a vacancy for a qualified CA with at least 5 years experience in managing finance and accounts for a senior role with the Trading arm of a large group based in Lagos, Nigeria. The role will report directly to the head of the division and the group MD. Please send your resume to rohan.mehta@wowjobs.com

URGENT VACANCY!

POSITION: ACCOUNTANT
QUALIFICATION: CHARTERED
EMAIL CV TO: ngozi@bbvmarketplace.com

Please only Chartered accountants should apply

Thanks.

Thanks I`ve applied. God bless
Re: I by Halopy: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
PRECIOUSPAINTS:
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! Precious Paint Nig Ltd requires the service of the following Account Officer:- BSC/HND in accounting Store Manager:- BSC/HND in any discipline forward your CV to info@preciouspaints.com, hcm@preciouspaints.com
Thanks I've applied

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Union Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment – October 2016 / Customer Service Executives With Minimum OND Upper Credit / N-power: 200000 Unemployed Graduates To Start Work In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.