Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,046 members, 7,949,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (910 Views)

Investors Needed / Investors Needed For A Catfish Business Expansion / Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Negro1: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: . by megaik: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Negro1:
Top of the day to you all. My name is David, and I'll like to use this medium to reach out to potential investors.

I have been searching for a business to go into, but recently a friend of my uncle was discussing with us about his intention to sell a property which he used as a club and restaurant some while back. The reason he wants to sell is to invest in an ongoing hotel project in Victoria Island.
I spoke to him and he said if my brother (not my uncle) and I can raise a certain amount of money, he will sell the property to us at a discount, considering that we are close acquaintances.

The property is completed, and can begin operation as soon as possible.

The amount he is asking for is N45 million, he placed it on the market at N50 million. The said property is in Ajah,in the midst of high-end estates, LBS and some other key places.

Right now, we have raised an amount of money which we used to buy some of the things there such as AC and Co. We are also in the process of registering a company to operate the business. We intend to operate a club and restaurant on the property, with the intention of setting up a lounge. We both have experience in organising social events and parties when we were in school, my brother also has experience, he has previously helped with the management of a club in Ibadan.

We have approached some banks for loan, but none is willing to give us a loan, even their processing fee is on the high side.

We need N60 million.

- N45 million to purchase the property.

- N15 million to get the necessaries to begin operation, and to refurbish the place.

Note the place is in top condition, but in order to attract patrons, we need to put it in a top notch level, because it is in a high end area.

The environment is very favourable, there is only top club in the area, there are lots of high-end estates around, there is a park where expatriates and high net worth individuals come to. If we can put it in a world-class shape, we'll be able to pull in quality crowd.

I know I'm not likely to meet someone with the money needed on Nairaland, but I'm hoping I may be pointed in the right direction.

If there are people with funds in the range of 3, 4, 5 + million, we can pool it together and kick start.

For potential investors, I can't promise a magical return of 100% ROI in 6 months. I need people that are willing to wait for about 12/18-24 months. The investment can be paid back monthly or at the end of the investment cycle.

If you will like to check out the place, I can arrange for us to go there.

I did not post pictures because the owner does not want scammers using it to sell his property, this is from past experience, where one fueling station was almost sold by scammers. But I can assure you that this is legit and the property is in top condition.

We can set up a meeting to check out our business plan, proposal and marketing strategy.

You can ask your questions here or send me a PM. Or reach me on Negroone95@gmail.com

Mods please help my ministry. Front page can help an aspiring entrepreneur.

Thanks.
Sincerely speaking, this Biz is only good when there is so much money in circulation in the country. There is actually high inflation right now and anything outside production may not be good advice bro
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2016
First we need to know your experience running a business...
Re: . by Negro1: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: . by Negro1: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: . by megaik: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Negro1:

I understand your position sir, but I feel with the right strategy, we will pull through.

I wish you good luck bro
Re: . by Negro1: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: . by whirlout: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello, I actually have the money. I wouldn't mind investing or contributing the entire money and owning it outright and issuing equity to you and your partner as manager operators. I have managed nightspots out the country before so I know exactly what quality to seek in a manager, hopefully you guys have that already. I 'll be assessing that in due time. I also have in mind already what an ideal property and the surrounding areas and demographics should look like. I was looking for something in Lekki or VI not necessarily Ajah but if you can furnish some pictures of the property, surrounding areas, the perimeters and a business plan with proforma, I will be able to assess if that area in Ajah interest me. I am actually out of the country but will be coming in next month and I will visually assess the property if I like what I see in the information received. You can reach me at whirlout@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

CALL FOR CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE CARS / N4M For Investment / (mmm)pls I Need Some Advice Concerning My Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.