Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,189 members, 7,936,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah (855 Views)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by emyrald91(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
UMUAHIA—AS the Abia political crisis lingers with various interest groups coming to Umuahia Government House for solidarity with Governor Ikpeazu, the embattled governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu yesterday, vowed that he could not afford to relinquish his seat to Dr. Uche Ogah, saying that the mandate was freely given to him by God and Abia people. Ikpeazu and Ogah The Governor also claimed that the mandate given to him by Abia voters has spiritual connotation which he could not afford to abandon. Ikpeazu, who spoke while addressing the people of Abia North who were on a solidarity visit to him at the Government House, Umuahia, disclosed that he had previously visited Uche Ogah three times to solicit his support and urged him to drop his ambition but to no avail.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/wont-relinquish-power-ogah-ikpeazu/

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Flyingngel(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Spiritual connotation? Politicians are all the same. Always using spiritual matters to cover their dubious plans. PDP=APC.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Is this not shamelessness? ikpeazu is disobeying court order by hanging on to power after been sacked by the court yet the IPOB yoots kept quiet as if all is well but they expect Buhari to obey court orders and release Nnamdi kanu to continue his treasonous acts. Their elites and politicians are pro Nigeria while the wretched and frustrated IPOB yoots who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu are demanding for a biafra that is dead and buried since 1970. Shame sad
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Scholes007(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Guy make una go settle una problem abeg.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nne5: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin Everybody knows ikpeazu is a goner

mrkayusfit:
Is this not shamelessness? ikpeazu is disobeying court order by hanging on to power after been sacked by the court yet the IPOB yoots kept quiet as if all is well but they expect Buhari to obey court orders and release Nnamdi kanu to continue his treasonous acts. Their elites and politicians are pro Nigeria while the wretched and frustrated IPOB yoots who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu are demanding for a biafra that is dead and buried since 1970. Shame sad
IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu gives this guy chills mehn! That's the reason he drags them into his madness. grin grin grin I can assure y'all he dreams about them.

Go get a life Mrkayusfit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Nne5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Everybody knows ikpeazu is a goner

[/b]IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu gives this guy chills mehn! That's the reason he drags them into his madness. grin grin grin I can assure y'all he dreams about them.

Go get a life Mrkayusfit.
[/b]

Abusive comments like this is why u people get banned
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nne5: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Abusive comments like this is why u people get banned
Cry baby.Show me the abuse in my post.
Then tell me why there must be 'Igbo,ipob,Nnamdi Kanu' in ya every post.
grin grin grin grin And i mean in your every post.All of them. Me thinks they give you the chills. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Nne5:

Cry baby.Show me the abuse in my post.

Then tell me why there must be 'Igbo,ipob,Nnamdi Kanu' in ya every post.

grin grin grin grin And i mean in your every post.All of them.
Me thinks they give you the chills. grin grin

I love u for stalking me kiss keep it up wink
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nne5: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Lmao at the bolded.
I would never stalk you dude grin grin grin at least not your type. i'm just amazed at your shameful and juvenile attitude.
It's that bad dude.Leave ipob alone and get a life.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by nijabazaar: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Take iPOBamycin...its quite effective and has just a slight side effect of drowsiness. dont drive machinery upon intake.

If symptoms persists, try IPOBunoprofen as last pecautionary resort.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Nne5:

Lmao at the bolded.
I would never stalk you dude grin grin grin at least not your type. i'm just amazed at your shameful and juvenile attitude.
It's that bad dude.Leave ipob alone and get a life.

am stalking you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Polls: APC Candidate, Godwin Obaseki’s Brother Turns Against Him / Lol!!! Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User.. / Ijaw Chief To Communities: Stop Blackmailing Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.