Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,456 members, 7,961,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 (87904 Views)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Ebayray:

Lmao cheesy cheesy.

Thank God I'm coming from home

This news is as fake as it comes.
The two of them--Precious and Joel--never knew each other.
At least from what the 100 level ENL class rep said. Joel is from ENL, and the Precious girl is from Adult Education. Their paths never crossed.

True to the fact that Uniben lost three students on Friday, that doesn't mean unfounded rumours and inconclusive reports like these should gain ground.

I'm very sure that the person who posted this fake story on the group chat got it from a blog.

Silly bloggers trying so hard to get traffic.
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2016
May her soul rest in peace ! RIP Promise Nwakaego Onyia..
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by nwaoma7(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Imagine

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

This news is as fake as it comes.
The two of them--Precious and Joel--never knew each other.
At least from what the 100 level ENL class rep said. Joel is from ENL, and the Precious girl is from Adult Education. Their paths never crossed.

True to the fact that Uniben lost three students on Friday, that doesn't mean unfounded rumours and inconclusive reports like these should gain ground.

I'm very sure that the person who posted this fake story on the group chat got it from a blog.

Silly bloggers trying so hard to get traffic.
Yeye dey smell.

Lolz, McHarry dearie, how have you been na. cheesy.
Saw you during Admin law exam, you were just writing tongue, hope ur script didn't tear sha cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ceeethru(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Stegomiah:
STUPID, FOOLISH LADY

THEY SHOULD POISON HER TOO

JUST A CRUSH FOR THAT MATTER, WHEN WILL LADIES LEARN?

WILL ELIMINATING A RIVAL GIVE HER THE MAN?

NOW THAT SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY KILLED THEM BOTH

SHE SHOULD GO JOIN THEM IN THE AFTERLIFE

JUST WASTED TWO BEAUTIFUL, SWEET LOVERS

JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR HER, SHE SHOULD ALSO BE POISONED
I CONCUR. JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR HER, SHE SHOULD BE ALSO BE POISONED.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ceeethru(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2016
tollytexy:
But Wetin handsome about the Guy sef? Abi Na him pocket handsome? Cuz nowadays girl r desperate when it comes to kudi ego owo
One man's meat and another's man poison.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MICHROZZAY: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
but why
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by kingdenny(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
frozenSun:

Yeah Critical Reasoning can be erroneous. So ?

So we shouldn't bother to look well and think and reason before jumping into the bandwagon of those led by their emotions?

according to the story, the babe who served the poison wasn't expecting Joel to show up with another babe. she saw him with a new a girl and she put her hand in her makeup bag and brought out poison that was lethal enough to kill two people in one single plate.

after that we did not hear of the jealous babe anymore.

the story might be true

but the story has lots of pot holes and zig zags
My guy u dey waste your talent.
U suppose dey SSS abi DSS abi criminal investigation unit abi na too much CSI u dey watch angry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by donjayz321(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
martha89:
Malaysia and and Asia where most Igbo's boys are selling drugs and how did they get there ? Some of you guys talk without sense.. Before you run your mouth at other people and make sure you are a saint.. Speaking of Libya didnt one Igbo boy that was killed in italy from racism crossed the sea also? How did Igbo's in Italy got to Italy. Let us not forget other things Igbo's do too and even in Nigeria. Mind your damn business Mr busy body. Let us not forget baby factory...etc is Uniben meant for Edo state alone? This is why i don't care when others bash you guys.

Silly talker! You asked a dumb question I bet your quasi-educated brain forgot that Italy has an embassy in Nigeria and ibo boys with the worth and money travel by air and not by sea.

Mehn... Go dump your blithering stories in the loo
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
donjayz321:

Silly talker! You asked a dumb question I bet your quasi-educated brain forgot that Italy has an embassy in Nigeria and ibo boys with the worth and money travel by air and not by sea.

Mehn... Go dump your blithering stories in the loo
Everyday Igbo are in the news from one thing bad to another, from scamming in India to pushing drugs in Asia... Even Kenya are accusing one chinedu for drugs and rape... So before you point finger please check yourself first.. Look at this liar those poor Igbo' from the vilages looking for a greener passion s in Europe don't have money to fly plane..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MosquitoLaps(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, McHarry dearie, how have you been na. cheesy.
Saw you during Admin law exam, you were just writing tongue, hope ur script didn't tear sha cheesy
Hehehe!!! I taya for Dat course o cheesy it was anything but funny that day. Next up is International law.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Hehehe!!! I taya for Dat course o cheesy it was anything but funny that day. Next up is International law.

Lolz, the Lord is your muscle smiley
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Bishops10(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
graphiti:

Dhur!

When u have some money 4 hand then u are handsome ...... if na only beauty U gather then u be fine-boy

Shikena!!!

@ Bishops10, where's d pix of d geh wey poison dem nah?!
dem no send am give me oo
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Bishops10(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vizzyvic
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by VizzyVic(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2016
YES
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by CountDooku(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
i send my pikin go school na nonsense they go dey do
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Yaboski: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
End time girl friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.