Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! (780 Views)

If Buhari's Tenure Is Over,based On His Bad English,can He Monitor AU Elections? / List Five Consequence Of Bad Leadership / "Fantastically Corrupt" A Bad English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
..... although my english may be bad, can many of those who insult me have genieu ideas as me on any matter arising on this platform? how can someone who lost his mother's torgue challenge defend other culture, one day i went to the house of my friend igbo, i was shocked to see his children speak broken to their parents, when i charge them why they don't speak native, hear what they said; i said, monday, can't you speak igbo? he said i don't know that o!, when i said why? he said mummy and daddy never speak it to us!
when i ask my friend why he didn't speak igbo to the children, he said it has become our tradition o, only few igbo speak that language to children o, it's a pity but it's true!
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by Goahead(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
oyinkinola:
..... although my english may be bad, can many of those who insult me have genieu ideas as me on any matter arising on this platform? how can someone who lost his mother's torgue challenge defend other culture, one day i went to the house of my friend igbo, i was shocked to see his children speak broken to their parents, when i charge them why they don't speak native, hear what they said; i said, monday, can't you speak igbo? he said i don't know that o!, when i said why? he said mummy and daddy never speak it to us!
when i ask my friend why he didn't speak igbo to the children, he said it has become our tradition o, only few igbo speak that language to children o, it's a pity but it's true!
Another musiwa, with his depressing hogwash

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by buharisbae(f): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Afonjas Dont u guys ever get tired like seriously? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lolol. Actually there are two people I search on Nairaland when I need a good laugh–musiwa or is it pus(lol) and Mr_Cork. I think oyinkinola is working hard for the third spot. Emperor of Western Nigeria I hail o. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by abduljabbar4(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2016
To be honest this topic makes sense. I also have a friend who belongs to a 100% Hausa family but cannot make even one correct Hausa sentence. Its good to understand English but don't let it affect your native tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by naijaboy756: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Must you post? You can ask Seun to create a yoruba section where you can participate actively. You murder English. You just did again.
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by ckmayoca: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Guy shame still far from you walai.
Whatever language you train your child with na your choice.
It's either you ignore those wey dey yab or you kukuma gbenudake than making more fool of ya sef. Inugo?
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
Must you post? You can ask Seun to create a yoruba section where you can participate actively. You murder English. You just did again.
...look at naijaboy are you speak english or hebrew here?
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2016
ckmayoca:
Guy shame still far from you walai.
Whatever language you train your child with na your choice.
It's either you ignore those wey dey yab or you kukuma gbenudake than making more fool of ya sef. Inugo?
.....look at another mumu, why lost your culture and defending other's?
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by ckmayoca: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....look at another mumu, why lost your culture and defending other's?

Kill ur sef if u have to, I speak 3 Nigeria Languages.
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
ckmayoca:

Kill ur sef if u have to, I speak 3 Nigeria Languages.
....only three! and even lost your mother's torgue.....ha! deserve to commit sucide!
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by naijaboy756: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2016
oyinkinola:

....only three! and even lost your mother's torgue.....ha! deserve to commit sucide!
lol grin he really lost the TORGUE
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
lol grin he really lost the TORGUE
...really!
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by naijaboy756: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
oyinkinola:

...really!
I been wan call u mumu but mods fit ban me again. So I hold am back..
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by nijabazaar: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Even the Chinese, the Russians, The estonians all strive to speak English correctly....it is the lingua franca of commerce and most importantly Science, computer science..

Imagine op, that you are a hebrew during Roman Empire and you had basic education, wont you speak latin?

Op, Bashing people for not speaking fluently in their mother tongue should not be an excuse for your failure to communicate properly in English.

Help youself, This is 2016 not pre-colonial oyo empire.

Utilize learning class on youtube. Pick up Thomas Harris' Hannibal and read. Trust me if you complete that book, lookin up every single hard word or phrase using google, before November this year....you would be besting Tonyebarcanista!
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by ckmayoca: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2016
oyinkinola:

I speaka my mother's tongue, even speaks your own mothers tongue and even your father's tongue join.
Re: Nairalanders Challenge Me Of Bad English! by oyinkinola: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
nijabazaar:
Even the Chinese, the Russians, The estonians all strive to speak English correctly....it is the lingua franca of commerce and most importantly Science, computer science..

Imagine op, that you are a hebrew during Roman Empire and you had basic education, wont you speak latin?

Op, Bashing people for not speaking fluently in their mother tongue should not be an excuse for your failure to communicate properly in English.

Help youself, This is 2016 not pre-colonial oyo empire.

Utilize learning class on youtube. Pick up Thomas Harris' Hannibal and read. Trust me if you complete that book, lookin up every single hard word or phrase using google, before November this year....you would be besting Tonyebarcanista!
...nijabazaar...this must be an extra terrestrial nature visited nairaland! no comment!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Aisha Buhari Spotted In USA With A Hermes Bag Worth $105,000(40m naira) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari,Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara / Breaking: Shooting At Kuje Prison As Inmates Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.