Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (455 Views)

Tech Blog For Sale With The Adsense @ Cheaper Rate. / Gurusloade(gltrends) Clone Wordpress Blog For Sale- Very Affordable / Anybody With Wordpress celebrity Blog For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Davidbee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Davidbee:
Hi all, i have a well maintained blog which i would like to sell off. Am selling it because i do not have time to update and post stories due to the nature of my job.

It a paid blog which already boost traffic. If you buy this blog, all you need to do is to attach your social media handles to it, then you pay for adsense. Like i said earlier, the blog already has traffic and once you adsense it, you start to earn your money immediately

You can check it out on www.newsontrack.com

Price is 60k (Not negotiable)

wetin u smoke?
na wetin u wan sell 60k
no adsense. Poor traffic
person wey buy am 10k try

(1) (Reply)

Yes! You Too Can Become A Webmaster. / FB International Fan Group 40k+ Active Members + FB Account To Sell / Google Adsense For Sale [hosted Account]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.