Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce (37683 Views)

Arewa Youths To Buhari - Forget 2019 / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
lordyugo:

lunacy is wen u r from the debt ridden nd backward S W and paying so much attention to wats happening in the S E with so much vigor.
Its hilarious cos u only pay attention to some1 better than you, simple psychology.
hate is like cancer and its really eating u up from within. Let me guess u r frm lagos state too loool

1. Anambra state is in debt and obingo just took another N10 billion loan to pay salary that's not even minimum wage.

2. There is nothing on the ground in form of major infrastructures to show on the ground in Anambra for 16 years of governance.

3. All you can spew is the same shameful ugu, rice and flyover when in fact many states are paying full N18000 minimum wage and still have tons of infrastructures to show.

Abeg comot.. grin
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Nascimento(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
I went through all the comments here, and I just shake my head at so many unreasonable comments. It's a pity.
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by entrepreneurmic: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
wiseguy:
The last time I checked, Bayelsa the home state of Ben Bruce is owing salary. Let Bruce first advice Gov. Dickson to go to Anambra and learn. Charity they say begins at home. He is advising the President who is in charge of the whole nation and in a different party but cannot advice Dickson or other Governors owing workers salary in the same PDP with him who are also colleague-governors to Obiano in APGA to go learn from him.
Hypocrite Ben Mumu Bruce.
MAY GOD BLESS U FOR SAYING THE TRUTH. HIS STATE IS OWING WORKERS 6 MONTHS TO 12 MONTHS SALARY. IF HE CAN NOT PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR HIS STATE FINANCIAL & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, THEN HE SHOULD SIMPLY KEEP QUIET. COMMON SENSE IS REALLY NOT COMMON.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by RRoyaId: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ekoile, have you eaten since morning? cool cheesy

[s]
aresssa:

lmao....the same village gather copy copy lekki ikoyi bridge with 2 plastic clippers on top...these villagers no go kill pesin with lafta sha... grin
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by RRoyaId: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Freeglobe, please come and box aresssa aka ekoile.. cheesy
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aladitu(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
I thought your COMMON SENSE has been reset. Anyway you are not making any sense with this. Wish you good luck in your next twitt.
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
RRoyaId:
Freeglobe, please come and box aresssa aka ekoile.. cheesy

Look at this little boy calling his brother to take beating for him... grin

If you like, call your entire village, I'll still deal with your asx till you surrender... grin

In fact I'm ready because I have your time today... grin
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

Look at this little boy calling his brother to take beating for him... grin

If you like, call your entire village, I'll still deal with your asx till you surrender... grin

In fact I'm ready because I have your time today... grin
ok, I'm free now.. Lets start by knowing if Amosun has seen his bailout money grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

lmao....... Export to where? To your village?

Why do you people lie? It's like your life is in danger unless you lie lie lie yourself from dying... grin
Aresa how can we get these osunites to work in Anambra farms since education in the south west has packed up grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by RRoyaId: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aresssa where are you? Come and receive afternoon beating from your nightmare.. cheesy
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aresa we are ready to import these osunites to work in Anambra farms, they can help us pick our ugu.. they will be paid handsomely believe me

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa tell Ambode to commission these streetlights in isolo first before looking for Aje oil. see scam grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

ok, I'm free now.. Lets start by knowing if Amosun has seen his bailout money
[/s]

Amosun pays full N18000 minimum wage on time and even pays pensions on time...

Broke and poor Obiango can not afford to pay full minimum wage... grin...Buahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

Thank you jare....

All they do is shout shout and shout with zero facts just like the ugu master made silly and bogus claim with zero facts... grin

Aressa the clown, are you still dancing in the market square. cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not disappointed anyway. grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
mekuzi09:

Aressa the clown, are you still dancing in the market square. cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not disappointed anyway. grin grin grin
[/s]

This joker is back, but still with zero proof to discount my facts with... How useless can some of you villagers be..

lol @ obiango and poverty wage... grin
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Amosun pays full N18000 minimum wage on time and even pays pensions on time...

Broke and poor Obiango can not afford to pay full minimum wage... grin...Buahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin
How you go dey lie for internet? SMH

One collected bailout, the poor obiano snubbed bailout... Aresa ogbomosho logic cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

This joker is back, but still with zero proof to discount my facts with... How useless can some of you villagers be..

where the bailout?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Arresa the clown, there are openings for professional masquerade dancers in Ughelli. Will you apply? grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Coolgent(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think this albino is high on Bayelsa weed
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

How you go dey lie for internet? SMH

One collected bailout, the poor obiano snubbed bailout... Aresa ogbomosho logic cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Obiango poverty wage = N10000 +15% = N11600.

N11600 = Poverty wage...

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by MauroResi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yes PMB should visit Anambra

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
MauroResi:
Yes PMB should visit Anambra
[/s]

For what?

To look for ugu? grin

Funny people... grin
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pythonian99:

It has a lot to do with the economy because there can be no developmental progress in a state which would boost the economy when the entire state is in filth. That is the difference between you online bigots and a forward thinking performer like Obiano. He realised he had to work on clearing off dirts from the main city, saw the way Lagos did it and approached them to learn from them.

With a clean Anambra, more investors would want to come in and do biz with the government.

That's why I said it has LITTLE or nothing to do with the economy.
What the FG needs to steer Nigeria out of the economic mess we're in right now has nothing to do with waste management. That's the truth. It was the FG that was advised to go and learn from Anambra government.
I'm not saying Lagos isn't greater and richer than other states considering the amount of money they are sitting on. I'm only saying that Lagos may not be a better example in terms of effective utilisation of meagre resources.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Topmostt: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

N11600 = Poverty wage...

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503050103.html
That's the link you posted to support your claim Sir, but I think you have an issue with the English there. The governor added 10,000 doesn't mean he now pays some people 10,000. If I am not mistaken, the previous minimum wage was 7500 plus 10000, that makes a total of 17500.

If you add Sir Obiano's 15 percent, that means that the least worker in Anambra earns at least 20125( going by the link you shared).

Get the facts right

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by FreeGlobe(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

N11600 = Poverty wage...

make ogun people catch you lying they have been paid their salaries grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
Topmostt:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503050103.html
That's the link you posted to support your claim Sir, but I think you have an issue with the English there. The governor added 10,000 doesn't mean he now pays some people 10,000. If I am not mistaken, the previous minimum wage was 7500 plus 10000, that makes a total of 17500.

If you add Sir Obiano's 15 percent, that means that the least worker in Anambra earns at least 20125( going by the link you shared). But I know its more than that.

Get the facts right
[/s]

Thanks for proving my point that Anambra is not paying full minimum wage and can not afford to pay full minimum wage...

NEXT.....
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by RRoyaId: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aresssa go regret ever venturing into this thread.

#Freeglobe fire on..... cheesy
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Topmostt: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Thanks for proving my point that Anambra is not paying full minimum wage and can not afford to pay full minimum wage...

NEXT.....
Please, explain what you mean. Before now, you have been a great fan of 'proofs' please can you support your claim that Anambra pays 11600 as minimum wage?

Atleast I have been able to use you own link to prove otherwise

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Topmostt:

Please, explain what you mean. Before now, you have been a great fan of 'proofs' please can you support your claim that Anambra pays 11600 as minimum wage?

Atleast I have been able to use you own link to prove otherwise

Is obiano paying full minimum wage?

Yes Or No?
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by berrystunn(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pythonian99:

Skibo! You mean "Udene" means(bu) gay? Or what? undecided

Udene

Gay say no to drugs expecially fake once.
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Podinwa: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
kissit's not true, Anambra State pays a flat out 18k not minimum wage
sorepco:

R u sure? I heard the minimum wage there is 20.000 naira??
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Podinwa: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mazichika why not say the truth, Anambra minimum wage is 18k flat not 25k you are quoting, I have family in Anambra State civil service and I am from Anambra and stay at Awka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army / Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.