Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. (4271 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
moris01:
I bought this phone for my Wyfe in November last year
After seeing it work flawlessly I had to buy one for my self. So far I have bought 3 more for friends.
The phone doesn't lag, it runs smoothly.
Heaven is ur place..using d phone is a joy
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
seunlaww:

Nnae,I'm not from from Umuahia but I did my nysc der and its a lovely place I must confess..u can get someone to help u buy it in Ikeja n send it tru Abia line..28 to 29k should get it done 4u.
Nice to hear this from u.. for the phone I will get a link for it.. thanks bro.
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by piperson(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
seunlaww:

You just played ursef...continue enjoying ur tecno ooo

Do u even know the meaning of "you just played yourself"?

Bcoz ppl are saying it u sef wan 2 join

L
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by piperson(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dam5reey:

Did you ask for the price before judging....
Price is 25k...

It is far better that the phones in same price range....
Xiaomi...

Thanks. For the info
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
piperson:

Do u even know the meaning of "you just played yourself"?

Bcoz ppl are saying it u sef wan 2 join

L
Clap 4ur sef grin
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
How much now? And where can i get it?
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by akinis09: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rextayne:
How much now? And where can i get it?
25k, jumia
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
akinis09:
25k, jumia
A link will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by akinis09: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rextayne:
A link will be appreciated, thanks.
my bad. It no longer on jumia. but it was 25k when i check jumia last month check dis address
Www dot mia dot jumia dot com dotng/
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by harmbhrosz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
seunlaww:

Absolutely flawless.. Now I believe battery is not just about numbers 4000,5000,6300 mah,many 5000mah batteries are usually 3000mah for real. ds phone 2200mah battery can stand with most 4000mah heavy phones..
lol... Your battery is lasting coz of the spec of your phone o

Imagine your phone having 3gb ram and 5.5" screen, do you think it will last like it's doing?

So phone battery consumption is based on the phone's specs.

I use Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro which has a 4000mah battery and it last me for a whole day with heavy usage
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by daverebranded(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
xiomi is a good brand, but this particular device is a no no, specs is just too low
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by daverebranded(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
xiomi is a good brand, but this particular device is a no no, specs is just too low, except as a secondary device
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol... Your battery is lasting coz of the spec of your phone o

Imagine your phone having 3gb ram and 5.5" screen, do you think it will last like it's doing?

So phone battery consumption is based on the phone's specs.

I use Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro which has a 4000mah battery and it last me for a whole day with heavy usage
Hmmm,u have a point... D phone is serving my needs n i think dts d most important thing ..wetin I wan use 3gb ram do bro, mba d ram dt I cant kill and chop.
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
daverebranded:
xiomi is a good brand, but this particular device is a no no, specs is just too low, except as a secondary device
One man's food another man's poison.. Me I love it like dt o jare
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by harmbhrosz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
seunlaww:

Hmmm,u have a point... D phone is serving my needs n i think dts d most important thing ..wetin I wan use 3gb ram do bro, mba d ram dt I cant kill and chop.
lol...
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by harmbhrosz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
daverebranded:
lol that is why they have other models with different price tags na
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by Baroba(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2016
daverebranded:
xiomi is a good brand, but this particular device is a no no, specs is just too low

OP might not be a power user, maybe he just wsnts something that will meet his needs. The Xiaomi redmi note 2 is a very capable device..
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by sben2308(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2016
seunlaww:
More

pls wats d name of d launcher u r using
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
sben2308:

pls wats d name of d launcher u r using
Dts d phone default launcher and theme..I just changed d wallpaper
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by seunlaww(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Baroba:

OP might not be a power user, maybe he just wsnts something that will meet his needs. The Xiaomi redmi note 2 is a very capable device..
1. Uc browser
2. Twitter app
3. WhatsApp
4. Few times Facebook
5. Bbm
6.gmail
7. Back Camera to capture my work on site( who selfie don epp b4)
8.mobdro app
9.dts all ooo grin grin
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by xij38580: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
I just checked jumia for Redmi 2 and it says its 1GB ram. Ay ideas on where to get the 2GB version ?
Re: XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. by fbabs(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2018
please, is the phone in support of OTG

I mean On-The-Go Cable

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! / 5 Mistakes Blackberry Made That Will Lead To Their Downfall / Pls Help My Tecno L6 Cant Accept Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.