Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,131 members, 7,933,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

- Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (520 Views)

URGENT: Web Design Jobs On Part Time Basis / Urgent Web Design Job / Most Web Developers Are Guilty Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by mokoshalb(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: by Mellorix: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
mokoshalb:
Actually, Am the one developing the website from scratch...and am through with it...

But the website is a car tracking one, which the admin must posses the OpenGTS software installed on the computer...

Am suppose to do that for the person, but the distance is far from me...

So if you are a web developer who reside around JOS, Plateau State... Just PM me, so I link you to the person...

Note: The only knowledge required is how to install OpenGTS...

PM on whatsapp if you are one 08060505755
wink
Hello, You really dont need anyone phyically there just to install a software on a computer. You can connect to the computer remotely and install whatever you need. Check teamviewer online.

if you still not comfortable doing it then ... let me know ill help you. find my contact at www.kevzon.com
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mellorix:

Hello, You really dont need anyone phyically there just to install a software on a computer. You can connect to the computer remotely and install whatever you need. Check teamviewer online.

if you still not comfortable doing it then ... let me know ill help you. find my contact at www.kevzon.com
Thanks for your contribution, teamviewer can't seem to work well for me... the last time I used it.. but will try again...

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone Kindly Take Time To Read My Post Here / I Want To Buy Google Adsense / I Need A Website Developer [TV]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.