Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,545 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ... (893 Views)

Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / See My GCE Result,please Can I Study Banking And Finance With This Result. / Jamb Hasn't Sent Me My Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: ... by wenebunwo(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2016
First to comment

land for sale
Re: ... by Lastking147(m): 1:53am On Aug 13, 2016
wenebunwo:
First to comment

land for sale
He needs help nat ur first to comment issh undecided
Re: ... by ademiD(f): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
To begin, my result was kind of wonderful but what freezed my heart was when I saw my 'Mathematics'

Actually my result was like this;
Mahematics:D7
English:C4
Geography:B3
R/tv:A1
Civic:B3
Biolgy:C4
Physics:B3
Chemistry:C5

I dunno what to do with this result. It looks pretty good but my mathematics killed my result 'bad bad'. Do I render this result useless? Or I can still use it? Apart from using it to apply for higher institution, could I use it to get an engineering job or atleast a job?
I have this teaching job I went to apply for and I'm going to be called soon for an interview, with that kind of a result do u all think I will be accepted for the job? PLEASE nairalanders, I need ur help... Tell me something!!
I don't think you can use it, mathematics is compulsory.....you can apply for the teaching job with it since its an ssce holder job

1 Like

Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Get GCE form
Re: ... by wenebunwo(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Lastking147:
He needs help nat ur first to comment issh undecided

go sleep jareh
Re: ... by fawaz050(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2016
As a science student U need mathssad
But for the teaching job i dont think u shud have problemwink just pray
Re: ... by Emmaesty(f): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
To begin, my result was kind of wonderful but what freezed my heart was when I saw my 'Mathematics'

Actually my result was like this;
Mahematics:D7
English:C4
Geography:B3
R/tv:A1
Civic:B3
Biolgy:C4
Physics:B3
Chemistry:C5

I dunno what to do with this result. It looks pretty good but my mathematics killed my result 'bad bad'. Do I render this result useless? Or I can still use it? Apart from using it to apply for higher institution, could I use it to get an engineering job or atleast a job?
I have this teaching job I went to apply for and I'm going to be called soon for an interview, with that kind of a result do u all think I will be accepted for the job? PLEASE nairalanders, I need ur help... Tell me something!!
Hello dear, your result to most federal Universities will be unacceptable but if you are willing to apply for courses such as Philosophy and sport science in Olabisi Onabanjo University, then I can guarantee you admission because these courses don't require maths or any specific background. Once you have 5 credits, You're good to go
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Emmaesty:
Hello dear, your result to most federal Universities will be unacceptable but if you are willing to apply for courses such as Philosophy and sport science in Olabisi Onabanjo University, then I can guarantee you admission because these courses don't require maths or any specific background. Once you have 5 credits, You're good to go
I am very grateful for your advise, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Always® New #myfuturestartstoday Video Validates Girls Dreams / UNILAG Merit Admission List 2016/2017 Released / Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.