Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,207 members, 7,936,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! (599 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Ibe Kachikwu Wears Leopard Skin Attire For Cultural Display (Photos) / Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by deleib(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm Neither A Wailer Nor A Zombie But Had It Been That I Knew This;that When Buhari Was Removed From Power During The Military Regime, People Came To The Street To Jubilate, I Wouldn't Have Canvassed/prayed For The Man To Come Back.

Was it true that the economy was in a state of comatose in '84 like what we experience now? was it true that Buhari Brought Nothing But Badluck And Suffering?

Well I've Concluded In My Heart That The Afformentioned Claims Were True Considering The Status Quo.

Until Buhari Does Something To Resuscitate The Economy Of This Nation. Until The Paucity Of Food Supply Goes Into The Thin Air. Until A Dollar Goes Back To Atleast N100. Until There Is Stable And Constant Power Supply. Until All The Other Promises In The Apc Manifesto Are Implemented. Then Buhari Is Nothing But A Failure; A Leopard That Can't Change Its Skin!
Re: Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by jayfierce(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Any suggestions on how he can resuscitate the economy?
Re: Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by sekundosekundo: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
jayfierce:

He is Mr know it all, even if you offer advice he won't listen to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by deleib(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
jayfierce:
Why Did U Apply For An Examination When U Know U Are Not Prepared? Why Did Buhari Come Forward To Lead When He Has No Iota Idea On How To Develop The Economy. Yet They Brought Forward Lies And Called It Manifesto.
Re: Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by APCHaram: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Truly A Leopard! by felixlovu: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
People can easily open mouth and talk or type watever in d mnd on social media,yes d country is nt fne but I dnt think anyone here can do better dis time as d president.anyone here who owns or manage a big business will understand how difficult it can b talkless of a whole country economy

(1) (Reply)

The Dark History Of Charles Okah A.k.a Gbomo Jomo: The Unrepentant M.E.N.D Crimi / Revealed! Top 3 Things Threatening President Buhari / Journalist Salkida Arrested As He Arrives Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.