Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,929 members, 7,962,961 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15982 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2009
Abeg, make the angel tell me where I dey go.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . . . . . deep breath[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Abeg, make the angel tell me where I dey go.

Hell of course , where were you expecting to go ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by toneyb: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why is my name not amongst those that will go to hell?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
toneyb:

Why is my name not amongst those that will go to hell?
Your name is on the new list that i made on page five.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
thank GOD am not included grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Krayola(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Banom. "Angel" came to me and said u're a phoney. U have babalawo affiliations. Ur list is null and void cool

BTW. My password for ur website stopped working. I've tried resetting it and the new one didn't work either. Wsup wit dat angry angry angry grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Playboy2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Krayola:

@ Banom. "Angel" came to me and said u're a phoney. U have babalawo affiliations. your list is null and void cool

BTW. My password for your website stopped working. I've tried resetting it and the new one didn't work either. Wsup wit dat angry angry angry grin

I wouldn't know what happened exactly, just try to re-login, what message do you get ? you can click on my signature to enter the site.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
@banom
You don go register as playboy* again Na real wa oh!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by duduspace(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
what happened? have the neo christian zealots finally succeeded in getting Banom banned? The great Baba Adeboye's long arms don catch up with you at last? grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
'say 'GOD is one, the self sufficient, He beget not nor was He begotten, and there is none co equal or comparable to Him' Quran 112 : 1-4
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
@abuzola,gbam!!! ;d
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Kunbee: 3:57am On Oct 14, 2009
Hope u know that this joke is too expensive lipsrsealed
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
By the way where is abuzola going?
Harem or hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Playboy2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
dgreatrock:

By the way where is abuzola going?
Harem or hell

Didn't you see the list, the bobo dey hell where he will be enjoying some Boko haram ( BH) ladies.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Playboy2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ the great please come to my site lets us chart there is some thing i would like to confirme from you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Topic
SKYONE. . . . grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Playboy2(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
SKYONE. . . . grin

Grand Father any problem ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Banom/Player

i felt low wen i got there, hence i ve not registered. why not woo me care YIM 1st

meanwhile you ll love naijaclan.com try it
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Playboy2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Banom/Player

i felt low wen i got there, hence i ve not registered. why not woo me care YIM 1st

meanwhile you ll love naijaclan.com try it

I have seeeing the naijaclan.com, the site is not interesting enough, come to naijahotsingles.com , lets have a live video chart there, we will be seeing our selves while we chart.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
LOL!

I dont wanna see ya
you are gonna be too ugly for my liking tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
@dgreatrock,see who is talking,is it not the same BANOM that av been chatting with u on checking one website i think,pls wake up grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

thank GOD am not included grin grin grin
your name will be on the new list am writing now
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by bawomolo(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Hope u know that this joke is too expensive lipsrsealed

wanna join the party. HOT girls like you would fit in hell grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2009
@manmustwac,so who has given you the post of class captain now, i thought BANOM is our class captain on this thread,or av u debadged him? grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

@manmustwac,so who has given you the post of class captain now, i thought BANOM is our class captain on this thread,or av u debadged him? grin
No but if u look on the last page there's a list i made of 20 candidates for hell. Unfortuneatly i forgot to add your name smiley
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by duduspace(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2009
manmustwac:

No but if u look on the last page there's a list i made of 20 candidates for hell. Unfortuneatly i forgot to add your name smiley

Correct that error sharp sharp, we need more hot babes in hell.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2009
@duduspace,u know it that am not a candidate of hell cos am already registered to get my 72virgin male in paradise grin grin grin grin

@manmuswac,dnt bother adding my name cos the angel just issued me my own receipt for my 72virgins in paradise grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by duduspace(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

@duduspace,u know it that am not a candidate of hell cos am already registered to get my 72virgin male in paradise grin grin grin grin

Hmm, I fear for you and I foresee danger ahead, 72 male virgins are not going to be gentle at all with all the desire they've been suppresing all this while, they may actually end up maltreating you the way they will take you porously.
The guys in hell will be more matured and gentle.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2009
who told u, am not gonna feel the pain,theres no pain in paradise lol
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by duduspace(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2009
^^ Read yur bible very well o, I've never heard it said anywhere that there is no pain in heaven, the only thing it says is that there will be no crying there but the two are not the same. It is possible that their mouths will be glued shut so that they can't cry.
And what do you mean by no pain, don't you know it is a mixture of pain and pleasure that turn people on? infact, some people can't have an orgasm if yu don't beat the living daylights out of them.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by chika98: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2009
The topic alone is enough for the poster to actually go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / Solomon Was A Black Man / What Does The Bible Say About Kissing And Hugging One's Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.