Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

32D's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 32D's Profile / 32D's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by 32D: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
the Greatest Biatch of our time

5 Likes

Politics / Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by 32D: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2013
that was a crude , unintelligent and stewpid response by madam okonjo......she was smarter than this, m not even talking about whether she lied or not, m talking bout the quality of her response. what happened to this woman? GEJ's idiocy is obviously rubbing off on her.

8 Likes

Food / Re: Ewa Agoyin And Agege Bread: The Fading Delicacy Of Lagosians by 32D: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2013
i just cant imagine how people find that thing delicious
Fashion / Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by 32D: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
would that not amount to sheer stewpidity?
Politics / Re: PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker by 32D: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013
and u turned it down? Igbo Kwenu y u dey lie na
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What is a 'Good' Job? by 32D: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2013
[size=14pt]A good job is ANY job that can help u meet ur financial obligations and at the same time propel u towards fulfilling ur career goal and aspiration.[/size]
Education / Re: Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level by 32D: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2013
AjanleKoko: Wrong as in what they are not suited for, both mentally and psychologically. They now spend the rest of their youth trying to correct this mistake, and usually end up adding to it.

There is also the 'overload' factor. Take for example someone who studied Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Engineering, and MBA as a follow-up. Usually people do this to 'enhance their job prospects'. I wonder if it really does. I know someone who did that, still did ICAN and some computer certifications into the bargain. I'm not sure what good so many diverse qualifications can do to anyone.

Either peer pressure, zero counselling available, family pressure, or desperation to get into school might be responsible for all of this.
another factor responsible is the lack of jobs, nobody wants to finish school and discover there are no more jobs in the sector to which he/she has streamlined him/herself. its just a case of trying to keep ur options as wide as possible to secure relevance after school. Its not particularly the best thing to do but then we cant blame people. its d high level of certainty in the system
Politics / Re: Jonathan To Commission Steel Plant Thursday! by 32D: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
I just want this man to give me a reason to vote him in 2015......I sincerely wana vote for him but I want him to merit it, cnt imagine giving my vote my to those born-to-rule idiotss dt will just be sharing oil-blocs n federal jobs to dia cronies n kidsa who do not merit it.
Romance / Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by 32D: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Anazp: Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me. However after fixing the date from the traditional Wedding, her parents are asking for five million naira as Bride Price. I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least reduce it to two million but her parents refuse. They say its an extended family decision like her Uncles and other relatives. I don't understand. I love my girl and she loves me. She's from Orlu, Imo State. I need your advice. Thanks
[size=16pt]in Imo state , the total period u date a gal(in years) is equal to the bride price(in million naira) you pay to purchase her....dats a disadvantage of long courtship (when she is from Imo State where daughters are sold). However d advantages are much, since u are purchasing her like a commodity u can do anything u like with her, beat her, use her, send her out of ur house when u r tired of her, u can bring sexier gals into ur home while she spends d night in the BQ or guest room(she has no right to complain, u bought her)[/size]
Fashion / Re: Jennifer Lopez Or Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? by 32D: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=18pt]THE BIGGER BIATCH WORE IT BETTER....THANKS TO HER SUPER CURVY BODY[/size]
Celebrities / Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by 32D: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=22pt]My top 5 Jessica alba, freida pinto, Naomi Campbell , christina milan (both missing on the fraudulent list), Aishwarya Rai these are the only ladies in the world that can make me exhaust my jar of vaseline and that's how u define beauty[/size]
Celebrities / Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by 32D: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Rihanna, Adele WTF? dt list just lost its credibility[/size]
Fashion / Re: Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? by 32D: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nancy wealth: funke wore it better
ofcourse MercyJ [size=18pt]W.H.O.R.E[/size] it better
Fashion / Re: Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? by 32D: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shey na in bulk dem buy d cloth ni,,,, anyways i dnt know who wore it better what i can tell is
funke is ugly........mercy J looks more like a biatch after marriage........
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by 32D: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
HEy peeps help a brother,,,,, those that missed the test any hopes of re-writing
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by 32D: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Chelstink is losing this one,e gba be
sharap jor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by 32D: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
[size=18pt]we go win dis one na.......1-1 penalty shoot out chelsea wins[/size]
Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by 32D: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Dee60:

I agree with you. Let God be the judge.

I actually marvel at our reasoning. The MD of NNPC travels around with a jet acquired on taxpayers back and no one complains. Why develop so much bad belle because someone else is making progress? If you have the means to acquire a jet good if you have one, if not, God bless those who can. There was a time people abused those who acquired Mercdes Benz, but they stopped abusing the moment they acquired theirs. I pray that many more people will have the means to buy jets, and i pray they use it for a good cause like evangelism.
[size=18pt]YOUR STEWPIDITY IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION[/size]
Politics / Re: Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation by 32D: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
When it gets to job application and appointments in federal agencies the dumb north will cry federal character to favour their stewpid and non-intelligent kinsmen n children. To create equality in number of states now they are using dia numbers n Tambuwal to kill it. Some idiots will now come out n start shouting yoruba is d problem of d south east. Your problems are ur leaders I.e. Ihedioha n all lawmakers frm ur region that wnt fight for ur interest. D next time I hear u people blame south west for ur woes n deprivation , na amadioha and sango go collectively wipe out una race.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 32D: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
hikmoj: Make una no do wahala,na my papa b d nxt gvnor.
with all due respect, WHO BE UR PAPA

1 Like

Politics / Re: Prepare For Flood: NEMA Warns South-West States by 32D: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
*thinking how can i make money from this imminent flood...... calling my suppliers in china

1 Like

Phones / Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by 32D: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Make Them Network

1 Like

Politics / Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 32D: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=28pt]NOT ANDY UBA[/size]

19 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2013
MSItachi:

SMH
why u dey shake head, i lie?
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2013
AG.gal:
See dis one! I dnt blame u. Just imagine Pero was ur sister,after having 3 kids 4 2face he got married to annie,guess u'll be proud of her. I no blame u!
calm down no be fyt? anyway if Pero was ma sister, and 2face did worse to her, that still wouldnt make me feel bad about the beautiful gifts(children) God blessed her with...
Romance / Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by 32D: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2013
mega jay: Seriously guys...... Will u rather go for a girl dat is already crushing on u or strive to get the one u ar crushing on to be ur gf?. A kind of saying ...I have a taste
of course d gal m crushing on.......selfishness is human nature, m happier being with ma crush than being with the one crushing on me and u know my happiness first, then any other thing can follow
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Gerardcole:

A great comment. You can insult me all you want but thank God your lost soul still acknowledge pregnancy before birth a sin.
see bro no be fyt mata, i just dont like people over-spiritualizing things, its very unrealistic for anyone to think a young man and his galfriend will not be happy God just blessed them with a baby, irrespecctive of any sinful circumstance attached to it. Oh yes it is a sin in the sight of God, yet the same God blessed them with a wonderful gift after they commited sinful act. Who are we to now say they should not celebrate or be joyful.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2013
AG.gal:
U guys shld stop promoting making babies out of wedlock jare. Go n get married!
u guys should stop ranting.....go n scout for a man n stop whining here abeg
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by 32D: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Adekdammy: its direct sales agent and the pay is 25k per month with a target of about either 5 or 7million naira per month, if u dont meet ur target, u mite not even be paid, well the choice is yours...cheers
Jesu Olugbala this one na SlaveTrade o.....God Help Nigerian Youths

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
onila: THESE 2 dumb brothers having kids out of wedlock
mtchew
marry the women, ewu.s! angry
u dun see person propose to u? dey dia dey call dem dumb,,,,,badbelle oshi

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by 32D: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2013
U got an invitation for a job test, u still come here and ask us if they are recruiting.... No they are not recruiting, they are just taking data of jobless Nigerians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.