Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,464 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

32D's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 32D's Profile / 32D's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Replaces Voters-Card With National ID-Card by 32D: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2013
somebody go buy yatch n private jet after this project

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 32D: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
bebe2: Guys of these days shud grow some balls. In those days, if my boyfriend even know say person toast me i no run to the other direction or even touch me dats it. Big wahala, talkless of u chatting wit a girl dat says she get bobo, and she dey obviously sleep with dat one and u r waiting for ur turn. U guys shud just be doing it together
GOD BLESS U 4 THAT. DO IT 2GEDA
Romance / Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 32D: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
ibullem: [ quote author=goshe n26]Pretend not to have her time for some time, say two to three months, and see her reactions
Yea, If she is into you, it works like merlin's magic. Else na storygrin
e shld waste additional 2 mnths? ahan he should stop wasting his time on someone that doesnt want him or doesnt like him enuf.....e shld jes walk, its very simple
Celebrities / Re: Agbani Darego To Launch AD Denim Line [official Pictures] by 32D: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Godogwu:

Can you people give the marriage thing a rest already ....
no worry hope still dey
Celebrities / Re: Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) by 32D: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
big pastor: Can they be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth
must we multiply, is it a must? is the Pope our leader multiplying
Celebrities / Re: Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) by 32D: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
hypocrisy all over here.......even if homo is a sin in d sight of God, how are u a fornicator, adulterer, thief, bribe giver, bribe taker, bettter than these guys. They perish in hell,,,,,u persih along with them.
Fashion / Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by 32D: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
sheyie2007: The last girl 's head is huge (headmaster) lipsrsealed
[size=18pt]THE BIGGER THE HEAD up there, THE BETTER THE HEAD down there[/size]
Celebrities / Re: Agbani Darego To Launch AD Denim Line [official Pictures] by 32D: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
what took u so long, good move gal
Celebrities / Re: Agbani Darego To Launch AD Denim Line [official Pictures] by 32D: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
timpaker: Nice move.
#ToWhomItMayConcernILoveLepka
[size=18pt]ONLY DOGS LOVE BONES[/size]
Romance / Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 32D: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal
I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.
She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.
Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.
My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.
Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.
4 freaking months my brother is ur name AKPAN? , u r simply on her waiting list, while she tries to see if it will work out with her boyfy or not. Na dat waiting list u go dey wey she go carry her wedding IV come meet u.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Damiete Charles-granville Without Makeup by 32D: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
WEIRD
Fashion / Re: Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? by 32D: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
what is d essence of that net....anyway nice smile
Fashion / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by 32D: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Very beautiful gal, sorry woman
Crime / Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by 32D: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
NLG_woodey:

May Thunder....

God please forgive me
loool y u dey vex na....I Lie?
Celebrities / Re: Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) by 32D: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
iamswizz: Kill the Gays angry
thou shall not kill

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) by 32D: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
[size=18pt]i wish them a happy married life [/size]

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by 32D: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
[size=16pt]this dude looks like a hungry and younger version of Pete [/size]
Food / Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat VS. Some Can Eat But Have No Food? by 32D: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
yuzedo: Some have food but cannot eat - MISERS angry
Some can eat but have no food - PERCHERS angry
We have food and we can eat - MONGERS cool
Glory be to thee o Lord! grin wink
Some have food but cannot eat - SICK/TROUBLED/UNHAPPY
Some can eat but have no food - STARVED/LESS PRIVILEGED/SUFFERING
We have food and we can eat - THANKFUL

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Eva Alordiah Is Dating Charly Boy's Son (PHOTOS/TWEETS) by 32D: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
she is pretty, he is cute (noHomo) they look gud 2geda
Fashion / Re: Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better? by 32D: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
i find prostitutes very repulsive no matter how beautiful they are
Celebrities / Re: Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair by 32D: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
well she's still finer than errrrrrrm .............Tonto
Food / Re: What Is Your Favourite Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverage? by 32D: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wuse2: Do u have houses for sales in ABUJA, pls send me details and price.Am into Real Estate biz we sale,market and manage
what is ur email address, i have 4 units of duplex in Jabi
Food / Re: What Is Your Favourite Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverage? by 32D: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
ebamma: .My favourite alcoholic drink is hot drink mixed with marijunua which is called combine,while my favourite non alcoholic drink is garri
the S.I unit of stupidityyyy should be named after u

2 Likes

Food / Re: What Is Your Favourite Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverage? by 32D: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Alcoholic : ALOMO BITTERS (u know why)
Non-alcoholic: NOT APPLICABLE

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures From 2013 Lagos Carnival by 32D: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
koolkamzzy:

I have got ABONIKI BALM. hope u don't mind, i can borrow you some grin grin grin grin
ahan u wantu kill me? Haba becos ur galfy wan do me...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona V PSG : UCL (1 - 1) On 10th April 2013 by 32D: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2013
CFCfan:
grin The tie is still finely balanced.
that is not true...athough qualification is still within PSG's reach
Politics / Re: Pictures From 2013 Lagos Carnival by 32D: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2013
nep2ra:

Na wa oooo...Some people sef sabi the tin come dey form Prophet Elijah.

u dey mind dem
Politics / Re: Pictures From 2013 Lagos Carnival by 32D: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Kizopumpin:

undecidedself-service Star cry
[size=18pt]pops collar[/size]
Politics / Re: Pictures From 2013 Lagos Carnival by 32D: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

What is there to like?! Not one Yoruba thing can be seen.. 4 Big Pepeyes and whatelse?! ABEGI!! I want to see people celebrate Culture in their carnivals.. Imagine an Argungu fishing festival with trawlers instead of fishermen?! #Utter Bollocks.. And they claim revenue, I laugh!

The only people that made any revenue from this charade are;

1. The Contractors for the costumes, stage, logistics, e.t.c.

2. The Hawkers around that Stadium.

3. Performers (musicians, performers, e.t.c)

Dats all..

and nairaland too indirectly ....
Celebrities / Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by 32D: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: A Yoruba girl sell Nkwobi?!

lol.. Shes got jokes..
She is Omawumi not Omowumi....she is a proper warri gal, not Yoruba

15 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by 32D: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2013
aburo7: Most successful people always have a story to tell.
often times they exaggerate their humble/rough beginning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.