Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,183 members, 7,936,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:54 PM

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) (89517 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Undergoes Gender Reassignment Surgery And Gets Married As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2016
cindyrocks:
So you think being a virgin is impossible?

No.... Are you?!
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:19am On Aug 21, 2016
grin

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by SmartThief(m): 5:22am On Aug 21, 2016
the comments here is very wicked and annoying...because you are not a virgin doesnt mean that someone else is NOT!!...why cant you guys be happy for somebody? MUST everyone be like you? There are virgins weyda u like am or NOT!!! Go and Bleep urself...loobish!!

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:22am On Aug 21, 2016
These guys ain't fooling no one. That @rse I'm the picture ain't no virgin @rse

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Aleora(f): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
How are we sure the girl did not use alum
please which one is alum again?lmao

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2016
I still don't get it. what's the big deal about being a virgin? Na wa, we just like to dey carry irrelevant issues for head. and do they need to announce it? childish thinking. anyway, happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Team virgin grin
Happy married life to them.

This is the kind of men we should look up to, not all these ashawo boys looking for virgins.
Iffa slap you ehn undecided ....picture of your "unpenetrated" kitten or you know the rest.... wink

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
It's not a new thing cos I'm also one smiley

Bad belle take note
naso...with that your oil well tongue
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Everything na packaging. Even Lex steele and vanessa blue for naija wedding can claim to both be virgins.

Me sef na virgin.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by tymgotel: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Drownedgod:
Who confirmed the virginity? undecided
me, but it lok like 2 of them dn the Bleep befor weeding
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Why is it difficult for people to believe that there are virgins. Well, in my family we are all virgins
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2016
because dem b virgins datz y u dey cal born again christians abi. Wat of d pastors nd overseers wey dey chop other women kpomo
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Dandeson1:
tongue Is that something to be proud of?? The man will probably end up Cummin b4 he enter the lady's puna/ni, she in turn will get frustrated with not getting sextisfied and in turn end up cheating with a nigga who don disvirgin since primary schl for toilet, the marriage will most likely be a sad one in the room, becos fasting and prayer nor dey work for things like this.
So now what are you wishing them? Make you nor do go get your own, keep envying. Yeye
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Raddie(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Drownedgod:
Who confirmed the virginity? undecided
lol!
u're a wicked sombori...

in short sef all of u ar a wicked randy sombori...
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2016
holuwole12:
How dem sabi kiss, hug like that Cos dem be virgin oooo undecided
so person must praticalize am first before him go sabi kiss and hug? you nor no say many people dey learn nd sabi do am well through observation
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2016
chydii:
If its true,
"IF"ooo, then congratulations to them.
God knows I can say anything to impress my in-laws.
Even if na to claim virgin, me and boo boo go just carry the story

Skeptist
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by adudu208(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2016
chiddyok:

I have one in Syria. Let's exchange bridges. grin .
P.S we are virgins.
Lol. You have quite a healthy sense of humor. Nice one dear. U will go places.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2016
lilyqueen:
This is lovely.

Wishing them the best in their marital lives.

Really, I bless the Lord for their lives! Wow...how i do pray always that God may grant me same wish!

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by olac21(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2016
how sure are we?[size=8pt]
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Xbox222: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Nne5:
I don't understand.What's anyone's concern if they are virgins? undecided
Hater spotted.
You are pained because you lost your virginity at 14
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Jerrykidz(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2016
How was the virginity confirmed?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Ayaba2015(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2016
Where was this type of guy when I was single and a virgin? Anyway You understand everything God!
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
The guy is a liar.. Dunno for the bride. Lemme leave nairaland babes to goan verify her claims.. cheesy and OP take ur time oh.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by BlackSeptember: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Believe2061:

Did you take a second at least to stare at what you typed. Just because you and the entirety of your family lost your virginities at 12 or a little above it, and maybe you were born out of wedlock, doesn't make all adults nigerians non-virgins, it just makes all adults in your family horrible sex addicts. #Just thinking
what nonsense is this born troway saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ndcide(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:

What you make out of my comment is simply your prerogative and you are entitled to your opinion, but before such unsolicited and ITK remark, learn to read and understand, it would do you a lot of good.

To the point you raised, what defines strength and weakness? Is sexual activeness a weakness? If yes, how? I'm willing to learn

I believe you saw "discipline" Anyone who is discipline with the mouth, thought and with sex is strong and can deal with ANY issue in life. Most evil and destruction that happened to man comes through the weakness of these three.

You call one of such irrelevant and worthless? Please you need to change.. I'm serious about it.

Again, stop viewing things from the point of your weakness. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Awww really nice cheesy it's things like these i love reading. Congrats to them on their marital bliss.

It's not easy, chaste people still exist. This should encourage others out there.

3 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2016
Until I confirm am, before I go believe... Virgin kor, Mary ni
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2016
ades0la:
Awww cry. Beautiful

#goals

I can help u achieve ur goals
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Team virgin grin
Happy married life to them.

This is the kind of men we should look up to, not all these ashawo boys looking for virgins.

U see ya life

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by HtwoOw: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
It's not a new thing cos I'm also one smiley

Bad belle take note

You?? Iffa hear grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
ndcide:

I believe you saw "discipline" Anyone who is discipline with the mouth, thought and with sex is strong and [/b]can deal with ANY issue in life[b]. Most evil and destruction that happened to man comes through the weakness of these three.

You call one of such irrelevant and worthless? Please you need to change.. I'm serious about it.

Again, stop viewing things from the point of your weakness. Happy Sunday.

At the emboldened, you see why it would be counter-productive debating this issue further with you? You are equating morality to one's ability to make sound judgment on issues of life...because you are sexually disciplined, it means you can deal with ANY issue and wither all the storms? Open your mind!!

And next time, read to understand, don't pick issues out of context. Happy Sunday to you too

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Rexleo(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
At 24 and 28 years of age,this are just not virgins atall .most likely the parents impress it upon them to lie that they have good kids,have actually seen one incident like that ,that the guy came home the second day after the wedding and announced that he meet the wife a virgin.it was the mother in law playing pranks cus the guys family moral and spiritual standard is on the high side,this ones should have wait till the age of 33 for the lady and 35 for the guy before bombarding us with there nonsense virgin story.then we can safely conclude that them be virgins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.