Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. (1504 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo / Now Sanusi Has Exposed CBN For Doing Illegal Business,will EFCC Arrest CBN Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by DaudaAbu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
The former cbn governor, now the emir of kano The equivocal Sanusi lamido sanusi delivers a wonderful and detailed presentation on the economy and why we are where we are presently.

This are some of the highlight of the lecture delivered in Kaduna.

'We created the recession we are in now and I hope the President won't make the mistakes Jonathan made'' ~ Emir SLS

''Any system that allows you sit in your garden & make a billion naira without investing a Kobo is a wrong system'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''We created billionaires from Oil subsidies in the past. We are making the same mistake with Forex Subsidies'' ~ Emir S

''With just a phone call, I'm making a profit of over a billion naira. That is what people are doing now'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''As an Emir, I can seat in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M @ N197 per $ then sell it off at nothing less than N300''. ~ Emir SLS

''In 2011, we earned $16B from Oil revenues. $8b was spent for LCs while the remaining $8b was spent on subsidising fuel'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''There is nothing happening today that we didn't forecast years ago because all actions have consequences''~Emir Sanusi

https://mobile.twitter.com/KDMobp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by DaudaAbu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
''We are not being sincere when we say we are in a recession because of the fall in oil prices. What happened to other sectors? ~ Emir Sanusi''

''If you must subsidise anything, please it should be for production rather than consumption ~ Emir Sanusi ''

1 Like

Re: 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by DaudaAbu(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
''To get out of this recession, the FG must set the FX rate to incentivise capital inflows, catalyse FDI & FDI funding ''~ Emir Sanusi
Re: 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by yarimo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yeye man instead of you to blame the current administration, here you are saying rubbish on GEJ. I wish am close to you while making this silly presentation I would have give you some knock on your head nonsense.
Re: 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by owobokiri(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
What is the economic importance of all these mallams that run the BDCs Why does the system go to great lenghts to accomodate and encourage their existence when all they do is buy dollar at cheap rates from the CBN and sell high in the black market? Quota system, federal character, hajj subsidy, catchment area, educationaly less disadvantaged states. . , all sorts of clannish jargons that only do violence to merit while promoting mediocrity and cave existence.
Re: 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi. by leke12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
You can only call yourself rich, if money works for you not you working for money.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: APC Reveals The Biggest Enemy Of Buhari / Abati: I Don’t Have A Kobo To Refund To EFCC / Ex-president Goodluck Congratulate The Supper Falcons, Nigerians Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.