Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) (21179 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Why can't the NA take this herdmen matter serious. Why do they have clemency for them?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
dre11:
He said, “I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them. On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have mental disorder.”

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by MsFaith: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Stop this killing

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Cantshout: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
“Further interrogations revealed that the suspects took the head to one Alhaji Kuranga of Muhat Company to buy. The said Alhaji refused and raised the alarm.

Who is this Alhaji? Why did they take the head to him?

He must have been a regular buyer angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by BIM4ME: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Na wah o!!.......... This is a mad cow i presume!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by NameChecker: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
WATCHING MY DOG FROM A FAR DISTANCE

NO HE WON'T TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST HIS BLOOD BROTHERS

IF IT WHERE PEACEFUL NDA OR BIAFRA AGITATORS

HIS OLD DICKK WILL RISE.........

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by cruz419(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Looking at his face ur will no were e belongs yaba left a mad man will never agree e his mad b4 na
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Charmarlegne: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
These animals shouldn't be allowed to live with people. It's stories like these that makes you begin to make a case for Eugenics. I am no bigot, but did you read the story? Common! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by proxillin(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Nice one.

Next ..kill your father...

They raised you to be beast. God knows how many infidels you have killed.

Time to use your killing skill on your family members.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
What a Good News grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Lionsclaw: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
You guys dont get it. Any man from the Arab world or with an Arab world mentality or upbringing sees killing humans as we all see killing an insect.

Just a little joke that upsets such guys they are looking for a knife to kill you.

They dont say I will slap you. They say I will kill you, and they mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by morule20(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
What a world!!! The world is turning to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by misscall247: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
All northerners are insane including buhari always lookin for who to kill/castigate

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Johnnoo(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
angry

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
See as him resemble seun
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by chimauga(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Funlanis and killings are

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by ijustdey: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Yahaya Umar and Abubakar Saletu – who were reportedly caught with a human head.

apart from killing his siblings...... this guy also killed someone and was caught with the person head....

this Fulani man is a blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
may God have mercy oh! end time
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by MissingBudget: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
There is no single similarity between my people in the Land of the Rising Sun and these cow-brained barbarians. I wonder what they poisoned Lord Luggard's tea with. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by benzems(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Lilimax:
He said, “I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them. On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have mental disorder.”

That blood thirsty spirit just came over him. shocked No body charmed you Mr man.
You just need to accept Jesus into your life embarassed

my dear the innocent bloody you and your brothers are wasting enter your brain
killing is in your blood
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by francisbiz: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/herdsman-kills-mother-brothers-wife-kwara/

NA NOW I KNOW SAY HOLY-GHOST FIRE DEY WORK!
MAY THE WAYS OF THE ENEMIES CHRISTIANS BE DARK AND SLIPPERY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
What a wonderful news!This' the kind of news I wish to hear.At last the blood of innocent people killed by Fulani herdsmen are crying for vengeance.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by DAramis: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am really short of words.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by dayo840(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fulani herdsmen and love for cow

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by passyhansome(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
BORORO GI
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
why are we keeping this murderers alive in this economic hardship who will be feeding them police should shoot at sight guilty or not guilty... we have to sanitize and do enthic cleaning in our society... let reduce them in number
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by elsomm(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is it that the Fulanis' only solution to a disagreement is to kill?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel / Man Held Over Rape Of Friend’s Wife / Hairdresser Stabs Neighbour To Death For Calling Her Shaku-shaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.