Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This (541 Views)

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Your First Job (read). / How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job / To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This by emoticonist: 3:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi.

If you've recently lost your job in this time of recession, how have you been coping? What did you fall back on? I'm not talking about savings now. I mean what are you doing in the interim pending the time you get another job.

This is particularly for those whose job was purely administrative. What are you doing now to keep body and soul together.

Thanks.
Re: Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This by PapaNnamdi: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Football betting, paying off than salary work sef, cos I just free like wifi
Re: Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This by emoticonist: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Football betting, paying off than salary work sef, cos I just free like wifi

One can become addicted to that one oo even after you get a another job.

(1) (Reply)

Peoplesource Consulting Is Recruiting For SERVICE ENGINEERS / We Av Vacancy Post For Only Driver Plz Apply / Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.