Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? (763 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Shameful Photos Of 9ja Runs Girls Deep In Italian Forest / Why Am I So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2016
I am engaged to a lady, we havent had sex and we agreed not to till we get married, due to her NYSC service and other hish we plan to get married sometimes January next year. she is a virgin while am not, however since we started dating i have not had sex and we have been together for 2 years. anyhw she comes from the camp break to see me and things get frisky and we begin to smooch and kiss, my hand all over her. Before i knew it my mouth were on her Tips, she initially struggled but allowed me, then suddenly stood up and ran. we prayed for forgiveness.

But guys the problem is the things we did that night keeps flashing through my head, i keep remembering and imagining. i dont knw what to do, i dont masturbate niether do i want to break the vow we promised to keep embarassed embarassed. What the way out of this devilish thought, cos it crazy men!

And before someone begins to attack me, i hv a job, a busy one at that, just nt very out going so nights and weekends tempting angry

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by speedyconnect3: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2016
k
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by waleadex(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2016
January is around the corner. Just keep it cool as you have already done 2yrs without issues with her. I want you to believe she's feeling same way too. If you truly and really trust her that much,just try for now and be patient,meanwhile she herself may show up someday for a surprise intimacy. One more thing,you have to let her know(in form of scolding) that she can't be giving you excuses when you guys are married.
Be safe !
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by modestofynest(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Bruh my candid advice to u forget religion or vows, test the engine of the car u wan drive 4 life i hv my reasons u wr sexually active b4 u met her, de urge never dies oh no be tomorrow she cannot satisfy u in bed we go begin read u boring wailing 4 magistrate court of how u cant continue with her again. Those in support of pre marital sex say aye
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2016
That awkward moment when you bear the name "overcomer" but can't overcome the slightest temptation in the book grin
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by alobright17(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
She ran, tomorrow she go come post either how her husband wanted to kill her with sex or how weak her husband it in bed,You guys no go save yourselves the story that touch?We're in the 21th century oooo.
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by gratefulheart(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2016
No one have power against any sin or lust except Jesus Christ. God knows we are helpless that why Jesus came and die for us. His death, and resurrection has given us power to overcome temptations.

The only way you can set for yourself free is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.

And it doesn't stop there. You have too be a man of prayer and reading the bible. These will help you to live a victorious life.

If you are ready to accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour you can say this prayer out loud.

SALVATION PRAYER
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. In Jesus Name, AMEN.

Congrats. I am waiting to hear your testimony.

You have to takeyour prayer fsS.
Re: I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? by chachanga: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2016
1. Dis is no good place to come seeking counsel bro.; just gonna get ur head messed up good!

2. Get into a proper counselling context with a more spiritually mature xtian, hopefully married and male (you don't talk issh like dat with someone else's Wifey, older or not). Watch him well though and make sure he's not the blabbing type. You're doing this to get yourself coached at managing your raging emotions, to become accountable and to also prempt and prevent your "fleshly weaknesses" from spoiling ur beautiful thing.

3. Focus on the long-term and the other serious isuess of marital life. Get books and read. How far haveyou helped your future partner discover her latent potentials and making her a woman for all seasons?
That bro is more important than the rush youths put into discovering what's inside her pants.

4. Know this now and get it well that, for you both who understand the value of waiting, just focus on your wait. Creatively and prayerfully wait out the little it will take to wait it out. If you do force her to betray your vows, and you later marry her, trust me you will not be feeling this ecstatic about all this now. These tasty bites would have turned sour in your mouth by then . Bible says in Prov 9:17 that "sttolen waters (pleasures) are sweet [because they are forbidden]; and bread eaten in secret is pleasant."
I wish you a more fruitful courtship!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Warned! 5 Surprising Signs Your Man’s Sperm Count Is Low / . / Hints In Dealing With A Shy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.