Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,080 members, 7,960,433 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) (687 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos / Facebook Visit: I Am Bigger Than Mark Zuckerberg - Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) by TheManfromKenya: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
As we all know, The Facebook CE0 Is in My country,Kenya... Glory be to God in the highest...

While i was gathering loaves of bread yesterday to be used to photbomb mark zukerberg pics, Alfa khalid ., a renowned alfa in my hood knock on my door on 6am...

He said the key to my success is mark zukeberg grey shirt which will be used to unlock the door to my success..

Mark got the key...he said and left before i ask questions....

Please how can i lay my hands on mark zuckerberg grey shirt without hurting him now ?
Re: Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Simple, drink jik

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Simple report yourself to YABA LEFT hospital for admission.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) by TheManfromKenya: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Simple, drink jik

are u well ?

(1) (Reply)

Book Of EFCC / I Always Bore Girls / Is this A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.