Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo (8064 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Apc Set To Take Over Anambra As They Inaugurate Gov. Primary Election Committee / IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by wengerjay(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Gov. Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State says he is not afraid of charms and will conduct the Ondo APC primary election transparently.

Abubakar said this while briefing newsmen in Abuja after being sworn in as the Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Ondo Primary Election Committee.

He said: ”Free and fair election will solve the problem. If they believe we are free, fair and transparent, they will accept the result.

”Well in the first place, I don’t believe in juju so certainly I am surely not afraid.

”I don’t know of any imposition, my duty there is to be free, fair and transparent and I think that is the only thing that will help the party.”

He said the issue of identifying the delegates was important and their international passport, permanent voter card or national identity card would suffice.

”Any one of the three will be able to solve the identification problem,” he said.

Abubakar advised other governors to cut expenditure in order to overcome the embarrassment of owing staff salaries.

He said once the workers were paid and happy, any state could move forward and be productive.

”In Jigawa, we are not owing salaries. In fact we always pay on the 25th of every month whether the federation account comes in or not.

”We are not owing either local government or state salaries and we are not owing pension. In fact pensioners collect on the 13th or 15th.

”We are not owing gratuity as well. We are really very clean as far as staff welfare is concerned and even this week or next week, we’ll be paying the annual leave grants as promised.

”The magic is being prudent. You just have to do what you think is good for the people.

”Paying workers is of paramount importance and we have to sacrifice all what we do to be sure to pay our workers because workers have to remain focused.

”We do a lot of cost savings and employ cost saving techniques to reduce expenditure of the government.

”For instance in the government house, the expenditure has been reduced by as much as 80 per cent, while general overhead has been reduced as much as 47 per cent.

”The security vote has been reduced as much as 87 per cent. We use only 13 per cent of what they normally used.

“So, all those expenditure that have no direct bearing to the common man have been reduced drastically to give room for service to the people.”

The APC Primary Election Committee is made up of Dr Bruce Ugbide, Rep. Hamma Ali, Prince M. Martin and Mr Mohammed Lawal.

The Election Appeals Committee is headed by Mrs Helen Bendeha, with Alhaji Musa Umar and Ms Nicky Ejezie as members. (NAN

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/01/fear-no-juju-jigawa-governor-badaru-abubakar-reacts-ondo-apc-primary-election-crisis/

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Jafar1: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
No be only u, na all politicians, all of una no dey contest with good mind
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by giantstrides(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
any politician worth his salt should be on guard for any kind of attack, talk less of a serving governor, na only abubakar audu own surprise me pass.
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by pafygodo: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
I trust Ondo people, dem go test am for your body.

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by bensonlee770: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
May God protect you to and fro Ondo state o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by abokibuhari: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
You go receive double portion Okorocha received cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by mrvitalis(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians and there stupid believe

Of juju was any close to being true America will have it on every of there military personnel
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Kwamecron(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let put to test.... Hausa and ondo juju..... Mimiko, how quick tym run pass.
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by wengerjay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hausas are known to be fearless

4 Likes

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Amanwulu1(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2016
R
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2016
We talking "BAD HECONOMY " you talking "JUJU"

3 Likes

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Consultville(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by DankemzI(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Keep running your mouth until they give you Okorocha slap grin
[b]
Abubakar advised other governors to cut expenditure in order to overcome the embarrassment of owing staff salaries. He said once the workers were paid and happy, any state could move forward and be productive. ”In Jigawa, we are not owing salaries. In fact we always pay on the 25th of every month whether the federation account comes in or not. ”We are not owing either local government or state salaries and we are not owing pension. In fact pensioners collect on the 13th or 15th. ”We are not owing gratuity as well. We are really very clean as far as staff welfare is concerned and even this week or next week, we’ll be paying the annual leave grants as promised. ”The magic is being prudent. You just have to do what you think is good for the people. ”Paying workers is of paramount importance and we have to sacrifice all what we do to be sure to pay our workers because workers have to remain focused. ”We do a lot of cost savings and employ cost saving techniques to reduce expenditure of the government. ”For instance in the government house, the expenditure has been reduced by as much as 80 per cent, while general overhead has been reduced as much as 47 per cent. ”The security vote has been reduced as much as 87 per cent. We use only 13 per cent of what they normally used. “So, all those expenditure that have no direct bearing to the common man have been reduced drastically to give room for service to the people.”
[/b]
Buhari needs a lecture on management from this guy

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Adex097: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
You believe in juju, I believe in power.

*in sarkodie's voice
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by loomer: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
I still never understand why governors dey be chairmen for election committee. Especially when their friends na governor of the proposed state them dey chair
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Nairadays: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by seguno2: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
How can a witch be afraid of juju?
Is APC not an assembly of witches with their useless brooms?

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Ayoswit(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
k
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Sunnycliff(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Why we seem backwards, we always bring in superstition in realities
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by sommyblaze(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2016
okay
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by tonynickson(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2016
wengerjay:
Hausas are known to be fearless
they are always ready to Die too
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by lailo: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Juju= Fear.Remove fear and their is nothing like Juju.
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by tonynickson(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
I love all what this man saiD I wish other governors will pluck a leaf from this man's magic wand

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by smart024(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool

Make I go buy popcorn come arrange myself on top seat for season 2 of this series o...
But before you reach Ondo, branch Imo make dem gist you about "the spiritual slap" first o...
I sure say dem go call this season "opening of the Secretariat"...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by steffans(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Jazz pass Jazz
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2016
He certainly believes in and has juju on himself for him to say that.. abi no b naija polithiefcian
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Kelvinadimora(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2016
The bible said we should "fear not"....am beginning to feel they were trying to say "fear NORTH"......this people strong for juju walahi!!!!!!!......MTCHEEW!!!!!!!!
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by gen2briz(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Ukalejohn(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2016
How u wan fear juju wen urself na juju undecided
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by omonla555: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Nonsense
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by opalu: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Excellent
Re: I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo by Fourwinds: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
He certainly believes in and has juju on himself for him to say that.. abi no b naija polithiefcian
exactly my thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri And President Hage Geingob Attend US Africa Agenda Forum / Are Yoruba Muslims Shiite Or Sunni? / Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.