Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,130 members, 7,936,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6469005 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
adamskutty:
Kenyanstar grin grin

bwahahahahaha! inferiority complex at its peak.

the Swahilis as a whole are not more than 600,000. Their population is 500,000.

Those in Kenya are not even up to 150,000. grin

puhahahaa! And he said a million.

Thank God for Google! grin
Skirtty looking at your photo I see why you are pissed off.like I said Kenya comprises of Bantu nilotes cushitea Arabs Indians whites among others. An I can tell you that ya darker that an average Bantu for your information. Its not about beauty for pere's sake skirtty guy..don't be like nosenuse please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nowenuse:

Seems like u don't know that for every good-looking Kenyan celebrity, there are 10 of such equivalents in Nigeria. You are on a suicide mission if u don't know.

Ebube Nwagbo
Mercy Aigbe
Queeneth Hilbert
Powede Lawrence

Well edited photos of blocky women. See buddy.

Michelle Morgan
Michelle Yola
Marjolin Blockland
Roshanara Ibrahim

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kenya is not relevant to Nigeria in anyway except when we watch their beasts and wildlings on NatGeo Wild.Meanwhile their women are going blind watching Nollywood while the men are qualified for pension on nairaland.Not to forget Nigerian firms in kenya,Gtb and Interswitch.The funny thing is how they try to excuse this away by saying,'only our housemaids watch nollywood' and 'oh,gtb is not doing well in kenya.' They are very funny.
hahahahahahaha, said their men are qualified for pension on NL, bro u no get chill. I wonder what would take me to a Kenyan forum...kenya of all countries, you don't know how angered I am with this OP, to think he is a Nigerian is the reality I find herculean a task to fathom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
freshest4live:
If we should start posting terrible news with photos from kenya, many wouldn't sleep well this night. But if it gets to that extent, note that the kenyastar guy started it.
Crime is in all of the world, and even the crime stations in the west has so many terrible stories. What l've seen from the likes of Kenya and Tanzania online these few minutes are terrible, and l could litter this forum with them. I wonder why one should post graphic pictures from crime stories, as though Kenyans do not suffer from same.

Dude, you've been posting terrible Kenyan news on Nairaland like it makes you sleep at night. In fact that's what drew me to this forum - and in this thread alone your people have posted several terrible news about Kenya mostly misrepresented. You are simply saying you'll continue doing what you've been doing. It never feels painful till it's done on you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nowenuse:
But really, how can kenyans ever dare Nigerians when it comes to good looks? What an insult!
@NairobiWalker, can your celebrities even compare with everyday Nigerians?

I could go on Instagram and post you numerous photos of good looking Kenyans to satisfy your sissy mind but nah....it's very tiring. Celebrities were better because they're well known and fewer but I see you've been trying to run away for too long.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guys please stop arguing about beauty with kenya.
It is a grave insult to nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Marcelo290:
hahahahahahaha, said their men are qualified for pension on NL, bro u no get chill. I wonder what would take me to a Kenyan forum...kenya of all countries, you don't know how angered I am with this OP, to think he is a Nigerian is the reality I find herculean a task to fathom.

Kenya forum? Na, they are to dumb for that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
ednited:

By the way, i admire the way you're defining this all. I dnt know if this be the reason but a lot of ppl in here think the west African community still believe in magic. Tho some African tradition must be removed
Nigerians are very historic and cultural people, most of those videos doesn't depict reality, ancient African beliefs of the metaphysical is what they trynna portray, they are 'make believe' and not reality as most people think...most of these things are outdated, they are just trying to bring the past to the present, if you notice, most of them usually teaches a moral, or tries to preach Christ's superiority, they never uphold the act as something good.

I just hope I answered you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
adamskutty:
I will be back, ugly Bantu! grin

*backsliding... out* grin

Hahahaha.... Nigerians & beautiful cannot be on the same sentence... The Nigerian flat heads as we refer to you guys back here in Kenya are a sight not too pleasant for the eye. If a Nigerian hasn't bleached then he must be half Ghanaian coz Ghanaians are simply beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its the first time you are coming across as simple. You have been sophisticated all along. Each language is unique with its story but all those languages lack something that Swahili had, whether it was Geographical or whatever.
That's my opinion and I don't expect you to understand my views. Swahili spread as a trade language and became a lingua franca and no, I don't think it's uninteresting either, so where did you get that from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I could go on Instagram and post you numerous photos of good looking Kenyans to satisfy your sissy mind but nah....it's very tiring. Celebrities were better because they're well known and fewer but I see you've been trying to run away for too long.
Is it me or Naijas seem to be desperate. I didn't expect something like that from our so called giant of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
mtis:

your people Nowenuse... your people .they are really really awesome grin grin

https://ask.naij.com/culture/culture-shock-in-nigeria-5-top-strangest-traditions-i23795.html

And i keep telling you that picture is not from nigeria.

Even your fellow country men has agreed with me.

Why are you a Liar?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hahahaha.... Nigerians & beautiful cannot be on the same sentence... The Nigerian flat heads as we refer to you guys back here in Kenya are a sight not too pleasant for the eye. If a Nigerian hasn't bleached then he must be half Ghanaian coz Ghanaians are simply beautiful.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Marcelo290:
Nigerians are very historic and cultural people, most of those videos doesn't depict reality, ancient African beliefs of the metaphysical is what they trynna portray, they are 'make believe' and not reality as most people think...most of these things are outdated, they are just trying to bring the past to the present, if you notice, most of them usually teaches a moral, or tries to preach Christ's superiority, they never uphold the act as something good.

I just hope I answered you.

Sure did, thank you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shaytun:

And i keep telling you that picture is not from nigeria.

Even your fellow country men has agreed with me.

Why are you a Liar?
OK shayun ( man ya name is creepy grin) did you open that link..that's a Nigeria link bro..theyvare talking about naija tales so unless you have another link mine remains legit grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Dude you guys are ugly, the earlier you accept the easier it will be for you.

https://www.groupkenya.com/2016/11/kenyans-voted-the-ugliest-people-the-world-in-a-south-african-poll.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj8goDNybPUAhXJtRoKHWQ2CskQFggYMAU&usg=AFQjCNFcJ4qn8o3GDXMug9qAL4jsOEh_h

https://www.groupkenya.com/2016/11/kenyans-voted-the-ugliest-people-the-world-in-a-south-african-poll.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj8goDNybPUAhXJtRoKHWQ2CskQFggYMAU&usg=AFQjCNFcJ4qn8o3GDXMug9qAL4jsOEh_hg

http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx%3Fg%3Dposts%26t%3D8987&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj8goDNybPUAhXJtRoKHWQ2CskQFggeMAc&usg=AFQjCNF0X1qgCmiurG1YyoTD7LLm-lMwtg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
mtis:

OK shayun ( man ya name is creepy grin) did you open that link..that's a Nigeria link bro..theyvare talking about naija tales so unless you have another link mine remains legit grin grin

Anything to make you sleep at night.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Arabic is mainly spoken by Arabs. Let's talk of real African languages. If we talk of non-African languages then English takes the mantle.
Arabic has a slight edge on English but that's not the point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hmmm, but those are guys dressed up as female to protest.

For you to believe those people are women shows the kind of place you came from.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
mtis:

Is it me or Naijas seem to be desperate. I didn't expect something like that from our so called giant of Africa

It is not you. They're really desperate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Overrated? If a language is influential and spreading it cannot be overrated. There's something unique about it.
Ok, let me put it in better words, overrated as in relatively. I wish other languages can also receive recognition, simple as that!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
9jakool:
Arabic has a slight edge on English but that's not the point.
What is the point?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shaytun:

Anything to make you sleep at night.

Seriously, are you a ritualist? undecided

I've noticed such people around here call themselves creepy names like devil, son of Satan, lucifer , etc. Am also learning that devilish cults are looked up to here on this forum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Seriously, are you a ritualist? undecided

I've noticed such people around here call themselves creepy names like devil, son of Satan, lucifer , etc. Am also learning that devilish cults are looked up to here on this forum.

You are always thinking something else, where are you from in Kenya by the way? Are you also a kukuyi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Showing us heavily bleached, loose, cheap Nigerian socialites whose only association to fame is through the distribution of their vaginas to politicians for publicity. Show us natural beauty without the damn make up.
Hope everyone can see what this dude is posting, so nobody would cry foul when hell is let loose on him and his cohorts...When you get beaten In an argument, you quickly divert to another thing, were you not the one who started the celebrity thing? when you discovered you have lost, you quickly changed the goal post... jungle uncivilized slum dweller from the back of mother earth..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
freshest4live:
You seem to be the only honest Kenyan here
Honesty is not expected in a thread like this(Country A vs Country B) , people will tend to downplay their weaknesses and highlight achievements while at the same time highlighting their opponents shortcomings and ignoring their strengths... Its human nature
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
mtis:

your people Nowenuse... your people .they are really really awesome grin grin

https://ask.naij.com/culture/culture-shock-in-nigeria-5-top-strangest-traditions-i23795.html
cheesy So you are now posting pictures of uncivilized massai people? Kenyans stop talking Africa backwards!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Kenyans are ugliest set of people in Africa, they are known for it, little wonder they carry the award back to back cheesy

http://m.howwe.biz/news/lifestyle/2231/google-now-recognizes-kenyas-ugly-women-and-men-as-they-scooped-the-award

I wonder the day I would be fascinated by anything Kenyan... run along jungle boy, some set of tourists are here to see you in your slum
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Krystal3: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Marcelo290:
His brain is very shallow, just ignore his rants to avoid being dragged to his level...
yeah thats right,they can argue all they want but that can never change the obvious fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

This loudmouthed urchin has resorted to stealing my lines. grin

U are so daft u now use my words like "flat head" u even use my phrases, like when I said Kenyans and beautiful can never be in the same sentence. grin

Now read carefully u one eyed hypocritical ugly gaytoaaad from the disgusting kiberia slum in Nairobi, unkind were even voted the ugliest creatures on planet earth, it is not my fault that u guys are less attractive than other breeds of humans on planet earth. grin

Kenyans have received the award for the funniest and the MPST UGLY people in Africa on at least 2 occasions in which they were voted the funniest looking people in Africa. Among the 48 participating nations in the Annual Most Beautiful People of Africa Awards one of which was held at the Gregor Theater in Bloemfontein South Africa and Kenya took the last position for the most beautiful people, dislodging Zambia and reclaiming the title it held in 2000.
The top position was taken by Rwanda, then followed by Cameroon and Ethiopia as second runner-up. The judges awarded points based on physical appearance, grooming, presentation, communication among others.
However, the subjectivity involved in assessing the ugliest people in the world and Africa has made it unfair to tag any one country as having the ugliest people populating it, every country has beautiful and not so beautiful people…also it depends on what other countries view as beautiful. Everyone’s different so you can’t pick just one country.

“Women from the Kikuyu community have small legs, totally no figures, and a little exaggerated heads. They lack good behinds and those who have them look like inflated balloons. They are shaped like pyramids turned upside down. A big upper frame and an almost invisible lower bit.
Luo men on the other side have distorted facial features..say big lips and huge noses or should we call them knobs. Kikuyu men are also disproportional, and most of them are stunted. They walk leaning forward. Plus they have long rusty teeth.”

I provide u facts u ugly ape. grin

look at that ugly monkey below stretching his burnt lips to kiss that lady. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
freshest4live:

You are always thinking something else, where are you from in Kenya by the way? Are you also a kukuyi
Beware of that guy. Don't go visit him outside NL wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.