Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6519312 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
Ghana and Nigeria have no excuse to be poor. Kenya is a resource-poor country. And whatever we have achieved - is almost through our blood and sweat. All you need to do in Nigeria is to get serious - and fix your country.

Kenya has very few issues it needs to tackle - one is corruption - and we are tackling it finally. We have now an effective Asset Recovery commission which is seized wealth if you cannot explain how you acquired. No need for long stories or criminal proceedings.

Yes, we have a housing deficit in urban areas - and that is why we are planning to build 500,000 units in the medium term.

Otherwise, we are doing very well. The economy has doubled to nearly 100B in a few years with the constant growth of 6% for almost two decades. We are moving 1m people out of poverty annually. Gov social investment is paying off with first in Africa almost universal primary to secondary transition. We are now nearly top 50 in Ease of doing business. We are the top 100 in Global Competitiveness. We are bridging our infrastructure deficit. In less than 10yrs - we have built more new roads - than we did in 50yrs. Mombasa port and SGR are starting to bring in the benefits of efficiency and productivity to the economy.

And yet Kenya has no minerals - no hydrocarbons! We have some of the most hardworking, cooperative, and intelligent populace in SSA definitely.

the baboon is playing with your psychology. he's using Ghana In the same sentiment so that he could stir another war between us and Ghana.
Just ignore Ghana and tackle the zoo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Q2 was bad - we are still under lockdown - but we shall see. I think negative growth is very likely if COVID lingers on. Meanwhile, Nigeria be afraid - you could go -10.
samorobo:

Lol I thought I told you ym would do below 1% when IMF earlier projected 1%...then you heckled like an hungry kid...

I want to also use this opportunity to tell you your contraction will be more that -0.3% expect -2% or -1% this year.... you will say Sammy told you so..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2020
We are not in any war with any country. We are at war with lies, half-truths, and propaganda. Personally I am a freelancer - and will take on any country or any topical issue. If Ghana is good - it will manifest itself. Development cannot be hidden in data. I early in this thread had bought their well-packaged propaganda hook, line, and sinker - until KaziKazi told us to look at their pictures or videos. And I saw a mini-Nigeria.
Shma:
the baboon is playing with your psychology. he's using Ghana In the same sentiment so that he could stir another war between us and Ghana.
Just ignore Ghana and tackle the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Kiambu (Nairobi Metro) tea farms alone would bury Mambilia 100 times. Leave alone Kerichos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdN51k6Egg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too bad you have achieved nothing because you dont have the Human resource to

Nigeria and Ghana are not poor because our people are ingenious and hard working.
Hence why even a poor person in both Ghana and Nigeria will be considered a middle-class person in Kenya.
rvp20182:
Ghana and Nigeria have no excuse to be poor. Kenya is a resource-poor country. And whatever we have achieved - is almost through our blood and sweat. All you need to do in Nigeria is to get serious - and fix your country. The capital in oil, gas, and name it - are already there.

Kenya has very few issues it needs to tackle - one is corruption - and we are tackling it finally. We have now an effective Asset Recovery commission which is seized wealth if you cannot explain how you acquired. No need for long stories or criminal proceedings.

Yes, we have a housing deficit in urban areas - and that is why we are planning to build 500,000 units in the medium term.

Otherwise, we are doing very well. The economy has doubled to nearly 100B in a few years with the constant growth of 6% for almost two decades. We are moving 1m people out of poverty annually. Gov social investment is paying off with first in Africa almost universal primary to secondary transition. We are now nearly top 50 in Ease of doing business. We are the top 100 in Global Competitiveness. We are bridging our infrastructure deficit. In less than 10yrs - we have built more new roads - than we did in 50yrs. Mombasa port and SGR are starting to bring in the benefits of efficiency and productivity to the economy.

And yet Kenya has no minerals - no hydrocarbons! We have some of the most hardworking, cooperative, and intelligent populace in SSA definitely.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ghana is great hence the data

rvp20182:
We are not in any war with any country. We are at war with lies, half-truths, and propaganda. Personally I am a freelancer - and will take on any country or any topical issue. If Ghana is good - it will manifest itself. Development cannot be hidden in data. I early in this thread had bought their well-packaged propaganda hook, line, and sinker - until KaziKazi told us to look at their pictures or videos. And I saw a mini-Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Baliv254:
just a trip to the front page of nairaland will reveal wonders
im holding back so many things ive discovered
Oh nooo......what!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
i dont think its a mistake

no one post pics with UC tags here

Bro you are not understanding me, for example, vaxx does post render pics of ongoing projects, or post some of UC projects, that's clear.
But this particular one was included in pics of Accra already existing pictures, Kenya does that, we call them out for it, for posting renders among their city's pictures.
To avoid some scrutiny, and uncertainty.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
The usual polemics from the rodent eater. If you had used gold like Southern Africa countries - Ghanaians won't be drowning in mediterian so they can go become sluts and drug pushers.

How about you post video evidence of your achievement to counter Kenya's achievement.

Do you think Nairobi that your president wants Ghana to be is a natural resource?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRdqC4lhRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FB4Sw7TGIY

Just30:
Too bad you have achieved nothing because you dont have the Human resource to

Nigeria and Ghana are nothing poor because our people are ingenious and hard working.
Hence why even a poor person in both Ghana and Nigeria will be considered a middle-class person in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
Ghana and Nigeria have no excuse to be poor. Kenya is a resource-poor country. And whatever we have achieved - is almost through our blood and sweat. All you need to do in Nigeria is to get serious - and fix your country. The capital in oil, gas, and name it - are already there.

Ke ya equally has no excuse to be poor ....look at Singapore, Mauritius,south Korea,Japan and weep for Kenya..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Roan7:

Bro you are not understanding me, for example, vaxx does post render pics of ongoing projects, or post some of UC projects, that's clear.
But this particular one was included in pics of Accra already existing pictures, Kenya does that, we call them out for it, for posting renders among their city's pictures.

It's okay..drop.it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
Q2 was bad - we are still under lockdown - but we shall see. I think negative growth is very likely if COVID lingers on. Meanwhile, Nigeria be afraid - you could go -10.

You will say Sammy told me so..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Baliv254:
fools should remove the logs in their eyes before mentioning anything kenya
the thread title still stands

You went to that Enugu thread and went to download old images that was used as a tribal war against the igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
The pictures - and video evidence - show shanty towns, dilapidated roads and poverty on a grand scale.
Just30:
Ghana is great hence the data

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
i understand you

i just want you to know that, this is not Skyscrappercity where Propose, UC tags are allocated.
It really happens
Roan7:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
The usual polemics from the rodent eater. If you had used gold like Southern Africa countries - Ghanaians won't be drowning in mediterian so they can go become sluts and drug pushers.

How about you post video evidence of your achievement to counter Kenya's achievement.

Do you think Nairobi that your president wants Ghana to be is a natural resource?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRdqC4lhRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FB4Sw7TGIY

Kenyans wont be escaping the slum Kenya, just to go and lick Arabs dicks for arab money, if you guys had developed your human resources to the level of Ghana or even Southern African countries.

See your 87% level of poverty at developed nations standard
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.UMIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yggFZm0UXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Y2AmSw2gk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
i understand you

i just want you to know that, this is not Skyscrappercity where Propose, UC tags are allocated.
It really happens

Ok then smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
Kenyans wont be escaping the slum Kenya, just to go and lick Arabs dicks for arab money, if you guys had developed your human resources to the level of Ghana or even Southern African countries.

you're stupid smh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
No videos. No pictures. Just sour grapes. All that 15B dollars of official mineral exports annually- GONE to the wind.
Just30:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
The pictures - and video evidence - show shanty towns, dilapidated roads and poverty on a grand scale.
Why dont we use the Satellite evidence since with that
nonthing can be hidden

you wont be able to hide the bad roads
the dilapidated shanty town that kenya is and neither will the poverty be hidden.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

stop coughing and face your stupidity
crazy poorly educated Kenyans
Shma:
you're stupid smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:

A crude, roughly built hut or cabin.
Any poorly constructed or poorly furnished building.
(slang) The room from which a ham radio operator transmits.

Now tell me. were those shacks demolished? smiley I want to show you something. grin

Let me enlighten you little before we forge ahead. grin

A shack (or, less often, shanty) is a type of small, often primitive shelter or dwelling. Like huts, shacks are constructed by hand using available materials; however, whereas huts are usually rural and made of natural materials (mud, rocks, sticks, etc.) shacks are generally composed of scavenged man-made materials like abandoned construction debris, repurposed consumer waste and other useful discarded objects that can be quickly acquired at little or no cost and fashioned into a small dwelling.

Now, after reading this Wikipedia definition of Shacks, we can highlight some words to explain the characteristics of Shacks and what makes shacks differ from huts found in rural areas. grin

1. Shacks are small dwelling i.e there are no rooms, stories, etc in a shack. grin

2. Shacks are built with available materials hence composed of scavenged abandoned debris from construction, useful discarded objects and waste that can be easily

Now, show me the shacks in that place that fits this definition just like the Shacks in Kibera. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
forgiveness:

Let me enlighten you little before we forge ahead. grin

A shack (or, less often, shanty) is a type of small, often primitive shelter or dwelling. Like huts, shacks are constructed by hand using available materials; however, whereas huts are usually rural and made of natural materials (mud, rocks, sticks, etc.) shacks are generally composed of scavenged man-made materials like abandoned construction debris, repurposed consumer waste and other useful discarded objects that can be quickly acquired at little or no cost and fashioned into a small dwelling.

Now, after reading this Wikipedia definition of Shacks, we can highlight some words to explain the characteristics of Shacks and what makes shacks differ from huts found in rural areas. grin

1. Shacks are small dwelling i.e there are no rooms, stories, etc in a shack. grin

2. Shacks are built with available materials hence composed of scavenged abandoned debris from construction, useful discarded objects and waste that can be easily

Now, show me the shacks in that place that fits this definition just like the Shacks in Kibera. grin
a shack is also a poorly constructed Bulding with weird outlook. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
No videos. No pictures. Just sour grapes. All that 15B dollars of official mineral exports annually- GONE to the wind.
Our human resource resourcefulness has taken 15 million of our citizens far above developed countries poverty ratio of 5.50 dollars while 87% of kenyans are way way below it.

That is the reality of development.

43% of Ghanaians live far better than 87% of kenyans.

those are the realities

Know your place before you start making useless noise on here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

stop coughing and face your stupidity
crazy poorly educated Kenyans
face your Rvp alone, don't bring your issues to all Kenyans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Roan7:
obaaderemi our Wizkid will not still respond grin grin grin grin grin
What do you want him to say when the odds are against him? He may be a liar but he is not very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
good boy

grin grin grin grin

the reality of life in Kenya is not being faced by RVP alone
Shma:
face your Rvp alone, don't bring your issues to all Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
Our human resource resourcefulness has taken 15 million of our citizens far above developed countries poverty ratio of 5.50 dollars while 87% of kenyans are way way below it.

those are the realities
Gbam! The Kenyans themselves admitted Ghana is better than Kenya. They are just trying to save face here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samorobo2:

You went to that Enugu thread and went to download old images that was used as a tribal war against the igbos..
It shows how desperate Kenyans are. grin
They are taking this banters most seriously. It shows they're hurting.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fake data. That would put you in South Africa level. And the picture or video test - and nigerians living in Ghana - would laugh out loud
Just30:

those are the realities

Know your place before you start making useless noise on here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
What do you want him to say when the odds are against him? He may be a liar but he is not very foolish.

I don't know how to describe him, but he's a combination of foolishness, ignorant, and a lying penchant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.