Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,219 members, 7,936,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Make Interest Of 30% Monthly On The Money You Donate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Interest Of 30% Monthly On The Money You Donate (423 Views)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Make 30% Monthly Through Global Mutual Financial Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Interest Of 30% Monthly On The Money You Donate by junior11: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
MMM-NG meaning Mavrodi Mondial Movement, Nigeria is a
Community of Mutual Financial Aid where participants come together
to provide financial help for one another at the time of needs. In
this Community, you will provide help of whatever amount you can
afford, that same amount will grow at 30% monthly compound
rate and whenever you need the money, you will be entitled to the
Principal plus the interest accrued over time e.g., if you give a
participant N100000, within a month the value becomes N130000
and you can actually request for such amount from the Community
at the end of the first month and another participant will pay
directly to your account. You can provide help as many times as
you want within a Month. just follow the link below to register and get started
http//:/?i=emmanuellukas5@gmail.com. you can still contact me on whatsapp for more info 07036086417
Re: Make Interest Of 30% Monthly On The Money You Donate by junior11: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
http//:/?i=emmanuellukas5@gmail
Re: Make Interest Of 30% Monthly On The Money You Donate by alubert4real: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
herbert4all@yahoo.ca

(1) (Reply)

An Investor Urgently Needed / Buy Affordable Tbc Coin From Trusted Source / Seeking Partnership, Lets Partner To Start This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.