Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

Academic Advice Needed Here Pease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Advice Needed Here Pease (421 Views)

Pease Help Me / Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here / Pease Help Me I Read A Novel!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Advice Needed Here Pease by itskings1: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello, NL

I got admission to study forestry and widelife management,

But what i wanted to study is soil sc

Now am done with 100lvl,

I dont realy know much about the two course

And am contemplating on this forestry, its a 5 yr course, with 1 yr IT, fixed inside the five year,

I.e, yu will go for IT, 3 time,,

1st IT is after your 200lvl second semester, u go for 3 month IT

2nd one is in 3oolvl second semester ending, u go for anoda 3 months

Then in 400lvl, you go For the normal 6 month IT, , then when u return, from the 400 IT, yu, will defend every thing from 200 - 400, [Chai, its hard 4 me]

Av realy gotten to like the forestry course bt, its looks stressfull with all those

Bt, i realy looking at the labour market and what the future holds,

My planning to switch to soil sc and land resources mgt, is nt yet concluded,

Pls i need your advice, which is more needed in the labour market, and which do u think is betta,

I dont wanto regret anything, leaving forestry

Cus, we only have one chance and no goin bak,

Pls note that my wanting leaving forestry is nt bcus of the IT, its bcus of the labour market,

FORESTRY AND Widelife mgt VS, Soil science and land resource mgt

Thanks , ignore my typo
Re: Academic Advice Needed Here Pease by itskings1: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Admin, please fp,

Cc: lalastic
Re: Academic Advice Needed Here Pease by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Even the soil science u want to go for, do u realy like it?! Is it also marketable?! Coz I no go lie u, 4 naija now, person suppose think twice and consider the course he or she wan go for. I would advice you to obtain jamb form and fill Agriculture, or u should cross to Agric, if crossing is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Take Note! These Are 5 Smart Ways To Travel Around Lagos This ‘ember’ Period… / For Unillorin Under Graduates / Update: Unizik Post Utme Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.