Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi (13921 Views)

South-east Governors To Adopt South-west Development Agenda / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2016
mazimee:
For the past one year APC become the ruling party, I can attest to the fact that I see your development agenda scattered everywhere in the country. Ranging from the hike in the price of fuel, kerosene and food stuffs. Parents are finding it hard to feed their children and are using their children in exchange of bag of rice.
Others are withdrawing their kids from private schools to public schools that is left in shambles.

We have seen what your development agenda looks like. We no wan do again.
I been wan vex ooh!! LOLscheesy
not until I continued to finish reading.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by cindyrocks(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
How does it make sense?

Is Amechi not part of PDP's 16 years rule?

I guess you live in Panya.

HungerBAD:
Makes Sense.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by biggy26: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Makes Sense.

It doesn't. How can u say we have tried PDP when he is the immediate past gov. of the state. Why didn't he do what he is promising now when he was a PDP gov with all d money he had? Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by rottenegg: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amechi is a Mule! I can't understand why politicians can call black white when it's glaringly BLACK!
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Joker making jokes. ..these loonies in booooharis government think they're funny
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by NobleG1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amaechi, if the "Development Agenda" is recession, you're right!
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by bobbiekrantz: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Makes Sense.

Oga..when wee you start looking beyond party affiliations?

That's the problem we have in Nigeria.. It's time you started making some senses!

Election don pass..biko!..mtchewwww..

After The rubbish Amaechi spewed there even without reflecting on our economy..you still have the guts and nerves to post that trash.

Swerve and scram..biko
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
More like recession agenda..
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by banio: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
B4 GEJ Nigeria budget had never exceeded 4 trillion. GEJ passed a 2015 budget of #4 trillion, Buhari came and added #2 trillion supplementary budget. 2016 budget also is in the range of 6 trillion, yet I am sure nothing will come out from it. The irony is that if Nigeria fails to provide the 6 trillion, the balance will be borrowed. So who is fooling who?. Who is the thief?

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by MACMOUNTAIN(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Good day
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by 4wrd9ja: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
ifyalways:
Amechi there's no light @ mM2 and the back up generator is faulty. Passengers are passing through hell in order to board.

Manual check in, immigration can't work, asks folks to photocopy their passport data pages etc.

I'm surprised no media is carrying this news and this didn't start today.
so you have not noticed that the corrupt media,labour and civil societies work for APC. you noticed the media propaganda and the deafening silence of the civil societies or human rights activists.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Okpore101(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amaechi said that “when the federal government is willing to help us, and we elect opposition members, would the federal government be able to help us freely?”

What do I have to say We are DOOMED!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers / Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.