Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,705 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76864 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Here we go again. . . . ."He never compared him to Fergie and he sees nothing wrong in comparing". 2 sides of the mouth yet again.
The fact remains it's absolutely retarded to compare Jose Mourinho/SAF in Europe because the UCL format changed after Fergie joined Man Utd. .
Rubbish!!!
Jose's record in europe is on par with that of Fergie's.
Dude has taken Inter( a serial Champs Lge flop) to the brink(one draw and one win) of lifting the trophy.

~Sauron~:

Until 1997, only one club(league Champion) represents a country unlike today where Liverpool have made every UCL competition in the last 7 editions without winning the league in the last 20 yrs.

English clubs were also hampered with the 3-foreigner rule which was a clear disadvantage and you have the gall to compare managers in the 90s to Jose Mourinho

I see you are looking for a reason to justify Fergie's shortcomings in the Champs lge. He shoulda better, end off there is nothing more to discuss.

I'm also not buying the english team were hampered thingy.
Guess what, in the 1990's Only real madrid and Man united in 1998 and 1999 respectively won the European cup with more than 3 Foreign born players.
Let's even say they were hampered in the 90's, why hasn't Fergie won more than one in the Noughties? undecided

~Sauron~:

He is a useless tactician.
Using dirty tactics to hamper visiting clubs is CHEATING.

You scall it cheating while I call it playing to your strength.
After all he did nothing outside of the rule.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
honeric01:

Guys abeg, can we loan out Ibra? where is this other guy we loaned out of barca? the guy from Brazil, someone should remind me, he's in Portugal now i think.

haha. I'm predicting Ibra to sink Inter at the Nou camp. cool grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
Pls ibra should come in second half if we really wanna keep the dream of madrid alive.
the boi is a nightmare.i also want kaita to give way for yaya and push busquet behind xavi.
Pep should start henry and jefferen in our next game,i just want to see messi and xavi both recovers and rest well for inter.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
Krayola:

Not Ibra certainly. I forsee Messi, Pedro and Xavi unlocking the stubborn Inter defence.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
Krayola:

nah, i don't want him to play, that guy is so unsettled, i prefer we use someone else, where's Ini when he's needed most. cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by AjanleKoko: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2010
In my opinion, Barca should take it easy and play their game at the Camp Nou.
I don't care if we go to the final or not; we need to conserve energy for La Liga, with the Madridistas snapping at our heels. We have a tough game away to Villareal after the Inter tie, and can't afford to drop any points.

The humiliation of Madrid and CR9 will mean nothing if Madrid eventually sneak away with the title. Screw the CL in my opinion. We'll get it back next year, like Madrid did in '02, when they lost it in '01. Bayern and Valencia played that final, and it was the most boring CL final I ever saw.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
Who is barca playing this weekend? Any one knows?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^^^
Saturday, 24 Apr (18.00, GolT, Canal+ Liga)
FCB-Xerez. League. Week 34

R u a barca fan now? wink

#RIP Dagrin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
Do u mean me? I have always loved good football, hence my foundness for teams like arsenal and barcelona.

If the match is against xerez that one na easy 3 points.

I would like pep to rest the core of the team b4 those guys die from wear out, namely messi, xavi and piquet.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
snowdrops:

Do u mean me? I have always loved good football, hence my foundness for teams like arsenal and barcelona.

If the match is against xerez that one na easy 3 points.

I would like pep to rest the core of the team b4 those guys die from wear out, namely messi, xavi and piquet.

They'll be rested but some of them might be subbed in during the end of the second half.

Besides xerex aint a walk over at this moment, sitting on relegation
zone aint funny.

[img]http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/themes/totalbarca/timthumb.php?src=http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/2162118923659d8b96b0_1.jpg&w=576&zc=1&q=90[/img]

Azulgrana’ supporters heat up Barça-Inter match via email

The FC Barcelona fan base has begun mobilizing their forces so that Camp Nou becomes a Hell for Inter Milan when they visit in the return leg of the Champions League Semifinals.

One of the initiatives is an electronic message that is being distributed rapidly among the supporters. According to Catalan news site Sport, the email is a declaration of intentions for the azulgrana supporters in Barcelona to mobilize and help their team this coming Wednesday.

This is the motivational email:

Dear society members and azulgrana supporters. We have had a year and a half enjoying a spectacle that none has seen before when it comes to the football field. We have lived in opulence and excess, thanks to a team that has given us the best months of our lives and that has made us feel proud of the colors we all wear in our hearts.

The team is tired and at times it seems brought to a standstill, but it is neither dispirited or, even less, defeated. This team has yet to say the last word. Do not doubt them!

Now it is our turn. It is the turn of the supporters — who are something proper, civic but well-off — to show our appreciation for what we have lived by making Camp Nou a Hell for Inter this coming 28th of April.

Those that go to the stadium should go three hours early, dressed in the Barça colors and making an atmosphere. In addition, those that cannot go can also collaborate by decorating their balconies, windows, or whatever they can.

Barcelona and all of Catalunya has to dress in azulgrana! We owe it to the club, to the team, to the technical staff, and to Pep Guardiola! Now they need us! We will go through! We’ll see you in Madrid!

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/azulgrana-supporters-heat-up-barca-inter-match-via-email/#ixzz0lw7MWKem
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Good luck to Barca then.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Rubbish!!!
Jose's record in europe is on par with that of Fergie's.
Dude has taken Inter( a serial Champs Lge flop) to the brink(one draw and one win) of lifting the trophy.

My record will be at par with Ancellotti in Europe if i keep jumping from one big club to another and building on the sweats of ex-managers.
Jose did not build any team in Inter Milan, neither did he build anything spectacular in Chelsea.
He latched on the development of Ranieri in Chelsea +(££££££) and he's done the same with Mancini +(£££££) at Inter.

How is that a huge achievement compared to the likes of Shitzfeld, SAF and Ancellotti who had to build from the scratch?
Like i keep saying. . . . .half the square-root of my IQ is beyond you

I see you are looking for a reason to justify Fergie's shortcomings in the Champs lge. He shoulda better, end off there is nothing more to discuss.

He's done more than any other European manager given the circumstances he had to deal with.
The English ban from Europe between 1985 and 1990 stalled the progress of English football compared to their peers.
Before the ban, English clubs won the CL 7 times in 8 seasons. . . .After the ban, they had to wait another 8 years before they could win it.
A bit of history for you there. . . . .

I'm also not buying the english team were hampered thingy.
Guess what, in the 1990's Only real madrid and Man united in 1998 and 1999 respectively won the European cup with more than 3 Foreign born players.

Stop talking like an idiot. . . . .
The 3 foreign rule was removed in 95/96 after the Bossman ruling. So teams were allowed to play any number of foreigners after 96.

While retards like you might think it's a universal law which shouldn't hamper England, you ought to realise France, Germany, Italy and Spain have better talents than England. So England were hampered!!!

Let's even say they were hampered in the 90's, why hasn't Fergie won more than one in the Noughties? undecided

1) The 5-year ban took English clubs 20 steps backwards.
2) The 3 foreigner rule was removed in 96 and SAF won it 3 seasons later.

You scall it cheating while I call it playing to your strength.
After all he did nothing outside of the rule.

Which is why it's a dirty tactics.
I blame Barcelona - was this not the same Jose Mourinho's Inter Michael Carrick sodomised barely 12 months ago?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
While retards like you might think it's a universal law which shouldn't hamper England, you ought to realise France, Germany, Italy and Spain have better talents than England. So England were hampered!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So you agree English players are duds shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

My record will be at par with Ancellotti in Europe if i keep jumping from one big club to another and building on the sweats of ex-managers.
Jose did not build any team in Inter Milan, neither did he build anything spectacular in Chelsea.
He latched on the development of Ranieri in Chelsea +(££££££) and he's done the same with Mancini +(£££££) at Inter.
Whether the team was built from scratch by mourinho is not the issue being discussed here.
Does his Record in Europe rank along side the likes of SAF is the issue and on that the answer is Most definitely YES!!!.
Mourinho is a winner and a great coach. He has proven it well enough.

~Sauron~:

How is that a huge achievement compared to the likes of Shitzfeld, SAF and Ancellotti who had to build from the scratch?
Like i keep saying. . . . .half the square-root of my IQ is beyond you
Look at this Arrow ranting undecided
IQ ko GQ ni shiorrr
As long as he delivers the goods, his employers could care less about him building from scratch.

~Sauron~:

He's done more than any other European manager given the circumstances he had to deal with.
The English ban from Euro
A bit of history for you there. . . . .
Excuses,Excuses,Excuses!!!
Done more than any european manager my foot.
His record of 2 Champs league titles in 20 years(1990-2010) is nothing short of Abysmal.
Had he been incharge of any other European heavyweight team, the board of directors woulda kicked his scootish backside to the curb.
~Sauron~:

Stop talking like an idiot. . . . .
The 3 foreign rule was removed in 95/96 after the Bossman ruling. So teams were allowed to play any number of foreigners after 96.

1) The 5-year ban took English clubs 20 steps backwards.
2) The 3 foreigner rule was removed in 96 and SAF won it 3 seasons later.

You are a big Mugu.
If teams were allowed to play any number of players after 1996, why didn't SAF go out and buy quality players to enhance his squad?
Just more excuses from you, what a shame!!!
Accept it SAF is king as far as the Premier league is concerned but on the European front, the likes of Mourinho and co are up there with him.

~Sauron~:

Which is why it's a dirty tactics.
I blame Barcelona - was this not the same Jose Mourinho's Inter Michael C
That was a different Inter team.
Besides that wasn't really Jose's team,it was Mancini's.
He has since then stamped his authority on the team and as we all can see they ain't doing too bad.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Whether the team was built from scratch by mourinho is not the issue being discussed here.
Does his Record in Europe rank along side the likes of SAF is the issue and on that the answer is Most definitely YES!!!.
Mourinho is a winner and a great coach. He has proven it well enough.

You are one dirty little hellion.
Your eponym is apparent. . . . .How many CL titles has Jose Mourinho won to be in the same league as SAF?
With £500 million worth of talents, he failed to get into a CL-final with Chelsea and yet his record in Europe rank alongside the likes of SAF??
In the punditry of hard currency, your IQ at best is an Iraqi Dinar. grin grin grin grin

Look at this Arrow ranting undecided
IQ ko GQ ni shiorrr
As long as he delivers the goods, his employers could care less about him building from scratch.

Reasons why Roman Abramovic kicked his arse to the kerb after wasting £500 million!
Definitely, Roman could care less. grin grin grin grin

Done more than any european manager my foot.
His record of 2 Champs league titles in 20 years(1990-2010) is nothing short of Abysmal.

Jesus Christ, still he cannot get it.
U can only start counting CL years under Fergie after 1997(when mulitple teams started repping one country).
In Fergie's early days, if he doesn't win his league - He cannot play in the CL and you cannot win a competition you don't play in, idiota. grin

Which means. . . . .Guardiola wouldn't have won last season's CL cos they were not the Spanish Champions when they entered for the tourney.
Rafa Benitez wouldn't have won it in 2005 because Liverpool were not English Champions so they wouldn't have qualified under the old law.
Buy a shred of perspective before SHOUTING 20 years and 2 CL titles. Playing in the competition is EASIER now than in the 90s.

Had he been incharge of any other European heavyweight team, the board of directors woulda kicked his scootish backside to the curb.

After 11 league titles, 2 CL titles, 1 European cup and countless domestic titles?
All these coupled with the fact that he built a dynasty from the scratch and turned em into the richest club/the most attractive football brand in the world? Were you born a retard?

If teams were allowed to play any number of players after 1996, why didn't SAF go out and buy quality players to enhance his squad?
Just more excuses from you, what a shame!!!

Jose Mourinho never had such restrictions at Chelsea. . . . . .He bought well.
By the same token, why didn't Mourinho win a CL title with Chelsea if winning is that EASY?
Like i said, you have traded any shred of your intelligence for a plate of porridge.

Accept it SAF is king as far as the Premier league is concerned but on the European front, the likes of Mourinho and co are up there with him.

When Jose and SAF locked eyes barely 12 months ago, Jose was disgraced. grin

That was a different Inter team.
Besides that wasn't really Jose's team,it was Mancini's.

Even after adding Muntari, Mancini and a serial retard like Quaresma to bolster the Champions of Italy?
The same Inter Milan side that have won Serie A even before Mourinho's arrival - so what the feck are you ranting about?

He has since then stamped his authority on the team and as we all can see they ain't doing too bad.

Many idiots of the same intelligence quotient as yours said the same thing about Arsenal last season - when they crept into the Semis.
I will be waiting here on Wednesday after Guardiola kicks Jose out of the CL - i will listen to your woes by then.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
Abeg make una stop all these inter, manU issues for this special thread, it's for Barca and not for any other club, please give us our respect. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
@henoric01
which time be our match? i guess 6:00:pm but i am not sure.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2010
game is on now
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2010
Krayola:

game is on now

Abeg bro any link
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2010
Jeffren scores. Brilliant individual effort. Excellent finish.

1-0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2010
Henry taps it in from Ibra Assist 2-0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
the link is unable to open.
i guess is 2-0 now
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2010
oly shite.

Xerez scored a peach of a goal. What a shot. shocked 2-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2010
i guess is 2-1, i hear that  from Barca radio online
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
scantee:

i guess is 2-1, i hear that  from Barca radio online

check channel 74174 if u have sopcast
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2010
Krayola:

check channel 74174 if u have sopcast

thnx. i can watch it now on S-Sports 10
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2010
what is wrong with our boys. haba
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
Goal!!!!!!!!!!!11 ibra, nice pass from yaya
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
goal Ibra. Nice from Toure

3-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2010
We need all players intact for Wednesday's match oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.