Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,840 members, 7,962,764 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76867 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by RuuDie(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Sevilla fan, abi wetin? Can you point to Sevilla on the map?

I blame u oh. . . . oloshi ala'kori - if not'o football wey don full everywhere now, u 4 fit pronounce barcelona!? grin

Berra begin dey beg us now becuz we will "liverpool" u people 4 RM if u're not careful!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2010
Andrey Arshavin: I Will Leave Arsenal For Barcelona In The Summer

Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin has claimed that he is set to sensationally depart the Emirates in the summer and join Barcelona.

The Russian recently claimed that it would be the pinnacle of any player's career to feature for the Catalan giants, prompting his manager Arsene Wenger to express disappointment that the player seemed to want to move.

And Arshavin also claims that Gael Clichy will be joining him in swapping London for Catalonia.

"I am going to Barcelona in the summer," said the Russian, according to The People.

"I have always dreamed about going to Spain and playing for the best team in the world.

''They were unsure about me when I was playing in Russia but I have shown them that I'm the real deal and I know they are ready to talk to me.

"I want to play for the top team and be trying to win every competition, I don't think you can rate one better than the other, it is all about winning. I want to play for them and that is never going to change.

"I know Gael Clichy would love to play out there as well, and he would work well in their team."

Arshavin is also unfazed by the competition for places he would face at Camp Nou.

"It would be tough trying to compete with Xavi and Iniesta but that is the competition I want, I don't want to walk into a team," he added.

welcome to the planet of footie
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2010
welcome.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2010
Arshavin following d footsteps of Hleb.
when 'll pple learn??
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2010
If na you nko? WHo wants to stay with a trophyless club with a hopeless manager and daft teammates
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2010
wat did Hleb 'win' while he was there?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2010
Dayo

were ti ko lu e . . .why AA23 no lobby say na Bayern hin wan go ?

Barca fans, pls take Arshavin and dont think back to Henry and Hleb
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2010
Hleb won something with us, so he's far better than all the arsenal players even though he didn't really get to play much when he was yet to be loaned out. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2010
honeric01:

Hleb won something with us, so he's far better than all the arsenal fan even though they didn't really get to play much when he was yet to be loaned out. cool
wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 9:39am On May 04, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Dayo

Dr Kit? Have you suddenly given up on AA? Thought he was one of your "best"? cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by AjanleKoko: 11:32am On May 04, 2010
Obviously a rumour. Wenger would dare not sell Arshavin to Barcelona, and the Blaugrana don't hanker after any player anyways.
To take Cesc and Arshavin from the Arsenal at this time would be to outrageously overpay for their services. Which Barca is likely to balk at.

Abeg make we use pepper buy better players.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2010
Why not. Afterall they too Henry and [the eastern european guy] from arsenal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2010
Why not. Afterall they took Henry and [the eastern european guy] from arsenal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2010
Abeg, make una carry arsenal issue commot for hia o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2010
Dayo

Alfa ewo ni ti epe. WHich of my Assertion is wrong.

a trophyless club with a hopeless manager and daft teammates

Is Arsenal not trophyless?, Is wenGAY not hopeless and are Arsenal players not daft?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2010
I think pep had committed serious blonder in the past by trying to acquire players aint worth the cash splashed on them.hopefully he had learnt his lessons.we do not need arshavin,half of the money wasted on dymytro could have been channelled to beef up our left back which is obviously our weekest link since he took over as a coach.pep is a wise man and i can trust his judgment,i know he will not make more mistakes.just bring us villa,clichy is far better than maxwell, Abidal has been on and off though,he has played very well this season.
we cant underestimate tenerife they are fighting for their life,we are more motivated than them cos alot is at stake in this season's race.
we are winning.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2010
any link for the match please.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2010
i don happen
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2010
alvels should have score that goal y passing
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2010
nice crossing alves Goal!!!!!!!!!!!! Messi
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2010
haaa ibra nice move there
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2010
what a Bleep 1-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2010
what is wrong with yaya.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2010
half time 1-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2010
haaa ibra nice move there

Na nice moves we go chop o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

they like it dt way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2010
nice move alves goal!!!!!!!!!! Bojan 2-1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2010
tayo_ast:

they like it dt way

wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by snowdrops(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2010
This should be a lesson for pep. He should have played bojan, pedro and messi up front on both legs against inter. It might well have been a different outcome.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2010
Méssiäh dey vex. . . .44goals now. . Ko ni da fun awøn haterz E.g Dr kartoøn. . .Lol. . . . NEXT: SEVILLA!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2010
How many goals did CR7 score in 2008?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.