Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,254 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress (1234 Views)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) / Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
The movie industry in Nigeria, no doubt, is being run and made lively by female actors.

While those who have rocked the industry in the past are getting tired due to old age and request for fresh faces keep increasing, new faces are taking over to fill

Re: Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
The vacant spaces left by their ‘seniors’ in the ‘game’.

With a model-like physique, outspokenness and uncanny knack for roles interpretation, Martha Arowolo who hails from Benue state is indeed a star to watch out for as

she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lot of offer the industry”, soft-spoken and fast rising actress whose debut

movie as a producer is-BEYOND ME-stated. Martha is also a model that has done several high profile jobs for many multinational organizations.

Re: Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by ouzo1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na only this yellow cock shoe she get??even spartacus been the change shoe

2 Likes

Re: Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by Flexherbal(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
She is cool!
Re: Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2016
List of movies acted please. None? Who is she then?!!
Re: Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress by zarakay(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2016
ouzo1:
Na only this yellow cock shoe she get??even spartacus been the change shoe

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Became My Mom’s Enemy At 16 – Hilda Dokubo / Veteran Late Nollywood Actor Elder Maya To Be Buried On 3rd January(See Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Looks Stunning In Crop Blonde Hairdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.