Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo (28303 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Neddstark: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2016
This pipeline vandalization has become so exclusive to the Ijaws that they travel states to practice their expertise.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by deliveryboy: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
haywire07:
The two guys at the left-back looks alike o

Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by czaratwork: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Teacher, dont teach me nonsense. Since when did Ondo stop being a Yellow bar state? the oil revenue accrued is only to Ijaw part? These are yoloba/afonja people. they change their names to get job with oil companies. Ondo state(Yellow bar state) doing what they know best. Onye nkuzi ude akpu.
Sheggy13:

Stop displaying your ignorance about the geography and ethnicity of people in your country. These are not Yorubas but Ijaws found in the riverine areas of Ondo state, which makes Ondo State considered as part of the Niger Delta. Does any of those names sound Yoruba to you? Kingsley Kuku, who was Jonathan's SA on Amnesty is from this particular clan.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by DabuIIIT: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Afonja ppl..

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by JuanDeDios: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
tobimillar:
Abba again, seems to be the smartest policeman for now
I tell you. Naija's own Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by 2mNaira: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2016
czaratwork:
Teacher, dont teach me nonsense. Since when did Ondo stop being a Yellow bar state? the oil revenue accrued is only to Ijaw part? These are yoloba/afonja people. they change their names to get job with oil companies. Ondo state(Yellow bar state) doing what they know best. Onye nkuzi ude akpu.

They are not Yoruba but Arogbo.Arogbos are Ijaws found in the riverine area of Ondo State.
Do you remember the Ilajes' and Ijaws' war in Ondo state some years back?
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by NAJALYN: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. Awon ole buruku.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by oomicky: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
NEMESIS
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by AreaFada2: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2016
2dugged:
and ijaw-yoruba or whatever is Edo abi?,I didn't mention any tribe, only said it wasn't an Edo name and you had to write this long epistle, obviously you are pained about the names grin,and yes I know how Edo names sound like, hehehehe, and these are not Edo, if you are so pained, get a pillow and stuff your face in it, if it was across the Niger, you and your folks will be gyrating on this thread by now, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, now that it sounds like an afonja you want to do combo, ijaw-yoruba indeed, whatever, all I know is they are not Edo names, nonsense and ingredients, go and take a pill you are obviously displaying symptoms of painment, because under census they will be counted as ogun state indigenes grin

they are even Edo names, meteeeeew,they will come to our state to give us a bad name

But you can lie o. Lai Mohamed has nothing you. And this will be somebody's darling wife o. Above is what you wrote. Pinocchio!
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by AreaFada2: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

Not Edos. They're the Ijaws you find in Ese-Odo Local Govt in Ondo state. You know Ijaws are scattered about the Niger Delta States and that includes Ondo State.

Don't mind that ignorant girl. She's now denying what she clearly wrote that "they are even Edo names".

Maybe her education is so poor that she doesn't know how to express her bigotry correctly. grin grin cheesy
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

they are even Edo names, meteeeeew,they will come to our state to give us a bad name

But you can lie o. Lai Mohamed has nothing you. And this will be somebody's darling wife o. Above is what you wrote. Pinocchio!
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I now realize I left out "not" in my statement, I am from Edo, i apologize, I can understand your outburst, I meant to say they are not even from Edo and they come to my state to give us a bad name
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by czaratwork: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
See their effort at denying their brothers. Please answer my question, Is Ondo state no longer a yoruba state? Make dem join us for biafra if una no want them again.
mnairaland:

They are not Yoruba but Arogbo.Arogbos are Ijaws found in the riverine area of Ondo State.
Do you remember the Ilajes' and Ijaws' war in Ondo state some years back?
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Sheggy13(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
2dugged:
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I now realize I left out "not" in my statement, I am from Edo, i apologize, I can understand your outburst, I meant to say they are not even from Edo and they come to my state to give us a bad name
And if I may ask you, how do Edo names sound? Does Edo start and end with Bini, Ishans, Akoko-Edo and the likes only? Do you know there are people with purely Yoruba first names and last names that are from Edo state and that there are Ijaws indigenous to Edo state? If you know all these about Edo state, you won't make the initial comments you made, talking about Afonja and all that in this case.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Sheggy13(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
czaratwork:
See their effort at denying their brothers. Please answer my question, Is Ondo state no longer a yoruba state? Make dem join us for biafra if una no want them again.
Despite being enlightened by many people here that these people are Ijaws and not Yorubas even though they're from Ondo State and Yorubas are obviously the majority in the state, because of the hate for Yorubas in your heart, you'll continue displaying your stupidity all over the thread. You really need to learn a lot about Nigerian People and Culture. Do you also know that there are people who are indigenes of Anambra state and are not Igbos but Igalas?
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

And if I may ask you, how do Edo names sound? Does Edo start and end with Bini, Ishans, Akoko-Edo and the likes only? Do you know there are people with purely Yoruba first names and last names that are from Edo state and that there are Ijaws indigenous to Edo state? If you know all these about Edo state, you won't make the initial comments you made, talking about Afonja and all that in this case.
I already knew they were not from Edo, Mr, and i know of sobe people and some akoko Edo area, I read before making the statement.And under census, they are ogun state indigenes, just like sobe is Edo, simple
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by czaratwork: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Professor emeritus. Teaching me how to deny my own people. If una no wan dem make dem kuku join biafra then.
Sheggy13:

Despite being enlightened by many people here that these people are Ijaws and not Yorubas even though they're from Ondo State and Yorubas are obviously the majority in the state, because of the hate for Yorubas in your heart, you'll continue displaying your stupidity all over the thread. You really need to learn a lot about Nigerian People and Culture. Do you also know that there are people who are indigenes of Anambra state and are not Igbos but Igalas?
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by 2mNaira: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
czaratwork:

The Ilajes will be more than glad to send them away to biafra if they had the power to .Athough not every tribe in bayelsa is Ijaw, Bayelsa is considered an Ijaw state.Other tribes are minorities. In the same vein, athough there are Ijaws in ondo state, Ondo is cosidere a Yoruba state and Ijaws are minorities.

If you ever meet them in person and call them Yoruba , you will be amazed at the speed with wish they will tell you they are not Yoruba's and forbid you from calling them one.So no one is denying them.One is only referring to them as they wish to be reffered to.

If you want then as part of biafra you coukd try talking to the Ilajes.They will be glad to form a league with you over that.Better still you can get in touch with them directly.Since there brothers in Bayelsa state who are of the same ancestors with them are aligning with biafra, it shouldn't be difficult to convince them.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by alaskido(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Some of these guys may just be innocent. Maybe they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Durbaubal682: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by AreaFada2: 4:00am On Sep 15, 2016
2dugged:

OK. You're a big girl. It takes a big lady or guy to apologize. Some would have kept quiet instead of admitting her error.

By the way, Izon people have been an important part of Benin Empire.

They were the Ozigue (seafarers) that were important in transporting Benin imperial soldiers along the sea to coastal areas. Including Lagos Island to Establish EKo and found the Royal family of Lagos.

If they were Edo indigenous Ijaws, I'd not deny them, no matter their misdemeanor.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

OK. You're a big girl. It takes a big lady or guy to apologize. Some would have kept quiet instead of admitting her error.

By the way, Izon has been an important part of Benin Empire.

They were the Ozigue (seafarers) that were important in transporting Benin imperail soldiers along the sea to coastal areas. Including Lagos Island to Establish EKo and found the Royal family of Lagos.

If they were Edo indigenous Ijaws, I'd not deny them, no matter their misdemeanor.
thanks for the history lessons,grin , crime cuts across tribe and race, but this ncan thing which was obviously started by the Yorubas on this forum is what is distracting people from condemning the crime and tracing the tribe, anyway have a nice day
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
These are mostly nairalanders:

From right to left standing behind: ITbomb, Larrysun and xynerise.

Squatting at the centre is Nihilist, left of him is Sukkot.

The guy standing at the far left is frank316, I believe kayemjay is among those that got away.
sukkot:
walahi talahi this is defamation of character. i will sue undecided
one of the nigga name is pawpaw. dayummmmmmmmmmmm Pawpaw Worimegbe. thats MaziOmenukos nickname grin grin

Sue ke? When my baba for village don dey complain tire say I no dey bring names anymore for sacrifice.

I don dey look for person wey go find my trouble since

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.