Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single (46599 Views)

Top Hottest Girls In Babcock University / Why Are You Still Single ? / Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by dandyke(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2016
THINKING OF A BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH N6, 600?
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR OR AN ASPIRING ENTREPRENEUR?
ARE YOU THINKING OF A BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH NOT MORE THAN N6,600?
AND MAKE PURE PROFIT OF AT LEAST N165,000 AND MORE BEFORE 6WEEKS FROM NOW.
NO MONTHLY FEE,
NO BUYING AND STOCKING OF PRODUCT.
NO AUTHORSHIP.
NO MONTHLY TARGET.
ADD ME ON WHATSAPP NOW

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by happydays1(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Most of them feel they're Linda ikeji, and sees any advance as a gold digger
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by just2endowed: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2016
ednut1:
For d hot rich ones, they dont wanna come below the standard dey enjoy at home. I.e them no wan suffer. Till thier parents put dem on olx aged 35

Correct
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Ovedje360: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]take this fried K
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by sinceraconcept(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I think number 4 is very common. Men and their alike are just fooling around. Only want some good sex and don't want to commit .
na Buhari o
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Gratefulheart93(f): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
What is it with Africans and must get married mentality. The so called Lagos girls are they complaining to you all? Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness. So cut these ladies some slack.

Ladies be reading my comment like yes alexistaiwo confirm guy tell them to leave us alone ooooooooooooo. Don't go and get married awon oniranu oshi

they should marry themselves abi?...some nl boys sef, they talk before they think..smh
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I think number 4 is very common. Men and their alike are just fooling around. Only want some good sex and don't want to commit .
Must u insult the men....?
Don't u think that's the reason u are not keeping any to yourself despite attracting them .....?
Mind u for every man that wants pucci this afternoon, there is always a LADY ready to Open her punny, so why blame only the Men...?

Afterall, Sex is a MUTUAL stuff...
Satisfying a MAN in bed doesn't mean u have SENSE .
Afterwards, Most OLODO LADIES are into sex more than Fowls...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Nothing special about these girls. They need us more and can't stay a single day without men.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Like me/not comfty with my pic up. Guess u enjoyed it while it lasted. grin

I missed that. Can you put it up again let's see? cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by sinceraconcept(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
KKKWHITE:
Girls can't be trusted is either they are double dating with guys or with married men. Even if you spend more millions on them they will still cheat. Girls sucks.
including your mum? Why generalise? If you get cheated on a lot,you don't have to generalize. Some cheat,some don't. And why are you spending so much cash on girls? For her not to cheat? It's like enslaving yourself. That's why we told you boys to just use them,dump them when you're tired and pick one,marry her when it's time for marriage. Loving all girls you're in relationship with ain't it at all. Girls are too much to lock yourself up with a girl
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by erico2k2(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
true but I think it's the duty of the woman to fish out the players and have a scale of preference . If not you will give in especially when you are on the wrong side of 30
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by ifeomaekol(f): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2016
1 n 3 r so true.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2016
davidif:

Abeg, do you know anyone of them? Help a brother out?

Hahaha brother just be free good girls dey this forum i swear. After i exchanged over 270 emails with one i know..were it not for my preferences by now i fon dan... grin
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Alcatraz003: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2016
The economy is too blame. Yahoo boys are the only real men left. Education is not worth it any longer. Simple.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by gentlegenius(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016
teamfrabidel:

http://www.leadership.ng/style/550329/5-reasons-the-hottest-girls-in-lagos-are-still-single
OP, there's one important point you are missing. Though the 5 reasons above are still valid but the truth is that no matter how busy and occupied these girls may be, men will still see and meet them either in their churches, lodges, schools, or place of work.
Majority of them had dated several men in their lives but the big question is: As beautiful and rich as they are, why is it that none of those men they dated in the past could settle down with them?
The answer is this: When it comes to dating, men consider your looks and pocket only, but when it comes to marriage, they consider your character first. So the important point you are missing is: Lagos girls don't have the right character for marriage. Because they are rich and beautiful, they feel they are on top of the world and even on top of men, pride and arrogance creep in and destroy their already flawed character. The Bible says that homes are made by the wisdom of women. Some of them(especially those that were born and brought up in Lagos), are either too lazy, too busy, or too ignorant(were not trained) to keep the home in order. When men who dates them discovers all these things,they either run for their lives or simply hang on for as long as they can, just to enjoy their bodies and money. And by the time so many guys must have used and dump them, their long list of Past relationships can even scare a potential suitor. These are the real reasons why those Lagos girl are rich, beautiful but still unmarried.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by T5OM: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
including your mum? Why generalise? If you get cheated on a lot,you don't have to generalize. Some cheat,some don't. And why are you spending so much cash on girls? For her not to cheat? It's like enslaving yourself. That's why we told you boys to just use them,dump them when you're tired and pick one,marry her when it's time for marriage. Loving all girls you're in relationship with ain't it at all. Girls are too much to lock yourself up with a girl

You've seen the man Monalisa Chinda married weeks ago, right? About a decade ago when she was about 30, she wouldn't have touched him with a 10-foot pole. Now she's 42 and she settled for a shorter, way ugly unknown man.

Remember when Kanu Nwankwo was rumoured to court Agbani Darego's attention soon after she was crowned Miss World? She was the darling of all men but she thought herself a goddess. Three years ago, she reportedly admitted she has ovarian(?) cancer. Pray tell, who'd marry such a woman?

Kanu is married with about three kids now, to a beautiful homely woman. Agbani Darego's loss.

Only Yobo's wife was smart enough to say "yes" in time to him even though she'd just been crowned Miss Nigeria. She's happier for it unlike her sad colleagues who left it for too late.

A lot of females get their priorities right when it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by dukeo(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
What is it with Africans and must get married mentality. The so called Lagos girls are they complaining to you all? Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness. So cut these ladies some slack.

Ladies be reading my comment like yes alexistaiwo confirm guy tell them to leave us alone ooooooooooooo. Don't go and get married awon oniranu oshi

grin
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Gratefulheart93:

they should marry themselves abi?...some nl boys sef, they talk before they think..smh
LOL

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by golddust6000(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
OP you're right but a lot of guys here won't agree with you cos of their egoistic nature
You are right Co's we are meant to be so
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by holluphemydavid(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2016
saintfellow:
I love having female friends that are single and lonely. its the best.
Aawufu
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by stuffs4me(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
hmm..men and ego,your comment is filled with ego

Did you even read the post? Where is the ego in what I wrote now.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by sinceraconcept(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2016
T5OM:

You've seen the man Monalisa Chinda married weeks ago, right? About a decade ago when she was about 30, she wouldn't have touched him with a 10-foot pole. Now she's 42 and she settled for a shorter, way ugly unknown man.

Remember when Kanu Nwankwo was rumoured to court Agbani Darego's attention soon after she was crowned Miss World? The was the darling of all men but she thought herself a goddess. Three years ago, she reported admitted she has ovarian(?) cancer. Pray tell, who'd marry such a woman.

Kanu is married with about three kids now, to a beautiful homely woman. Agbani Darego's loss.

Only Yobo's wife was smart enough to say "yes" in time to him even though she'd just been crowned Miss Nigeria. She's happier for it unlike her sad colleagues who left it for too late.

A lot of females get their priorities right when it's too late.
hmmmmmmn. This is very common among Nigerian girls and they always end up being totally at loss and they'd start saying men are wicked afterwards. A proud woman will always be at loss,that's why many people don't pity them when the chips are down. No man wants to marry a lady thats above 35 no matter how much money she has cos of many obvious reasons. Thats why they later complain that men are just after their money and sex from them,meanwhile they caused it all.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by stuffs4me(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2016
AreaFada2:
Who get time?

Fact is there are many less busy ladies out there too. And still run own business or work too. Who will see a girl that spends 90% of her life locked away in the office, inside her car in traffic or her house? shocked

Ladies are generally not exactly scarce, are they?

Many girls carry unfriendly frown faces about. Who wants somebody dressed with 300k attire but carries sadness about?

Bros, you just hit the nail on the head. You see an old spinster with expired body frowning upandan. Who frown epp?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

Hahaha brother just be free good girls dey this forum i swear. After i exchanged over 270 emails with one i know..were it not for my preferences by now i fon dan... grin

Hahahahaha. come pick one in my street, they are so many.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by sinceraconcept(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Gratefulheart93:

must they marry? Is it compulsory for them to marry? Girls,its not compulsory to marry jare.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by babakb: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2016
O ye women, stop deceiving yourselves you need a man in your life, I am not saying you should subject your self to humiliation but be realistic in choosing a life partner. Women are not wired to be lonely so dont a high standard for yourself lest time will pass. Be smart.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by teamfrabidel: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2016
NAIRALAND!!!! CONTINUE....
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Respect55(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Are u a victim. I feel ur pains
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:

AreaFada God bless yu. Thats what i meant by saying they carry baggage. Immediately i meet a girl what i look for isnt asset but for the ability to learn that i can love you for who you are and not for what you fall short off. Too many are contesting against tv girls. They want everything perfect and yet they still feel inferior.

I can't manage when it comes to women personally. Back to the issue at hand,once you see many girls you see their life issues. Even when they strip naked they can't appeal to one's mind atall.

Get rid of the baggages and if you're single stop acting hard. You're the reason you're not being approached.

Exactement! Everything up there.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by forandy(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Port Harcourt girls as well undecided undecided undecided Sinaj, I talk lie?
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

On the contrary I believe it is basically because of high expectation and moral decadence

Very true. It's almost an unconscious psychological thing. A girl's pretty, got her own dough, enough of it to buy whatever she wants, good education, perhaps a fairly influential family too. She sets her stakes high, wouldn't want to settle for any man short of her level. As a matter of fact, she wants one who's several notches higher than her level. But the sad thing is that, there aren't so many of those single men out there who'll be loving, hardworking, faithful, charismatic commited and rich at the same time. That's a really fat package that's hard to come by.
Re: 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
achieverme:

People like you can never make good adviser. I pray my kids or wife-to-be will never encounter you in life.

Strangely enough, you never talk about attitude-change, character-change and behavioural-change in the women.

I doubt if a truly matured person can make this kind of comment.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.