Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4435 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by divinehand2003(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol

Waiting to see THAT message my Bro so that I can put it to the test.
My question is, '' WHAT IF ALL THE 17 BABES I WANT TO TEXT GIVE ME A POSITVE RESPONSE? ''
Na gbese be that so?
Re: by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: by sammyogboso(m): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Ilegend, I am nt understanding dis ur trade
Re: by Lovelynature(m): 4:29am On Sep 16, 2016
sammyogboso:
Maybe you ain't meant to understand the trade but business. Lol

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 16, 2016
ilegend u are awesome

1 Like

Re: by benega: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Ilegend, what if u employ the iSUAREZ teknik, how does that affect the numbers
Re: by FTbomb(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2016
ilegend the great! cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by ericsimons18: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:
ONLY 3 Out of 10 Girls are Meant to Reply Your FIRST message. See Why. [PICTURES]

If she no flow ignore her for now and move on with better things.

Out of 10 girls you messaged, 1 is a coded lesbian, so she doesn't have any obligation to reply you.

You're left with 9. Out of the 9 — 3 of them are in a committed relationship and if the boyfriend is a good bad guy, then you've lost her too. She'll even show all your messages to her boyfriend. My ex gives me her phone to reply all the needy guys who message her. I read those messages and I feel tempted to help them stop acting too nice and stop begging for sex.

You still have 6 girls left. Out of these 6 girls 2 are emotionally down because of heartbreak and hate men at the moment. So, she won't reply men.

You still have 4 left. Out of these 4, 1 of them lost her phone or a family member, so she won't reply you.

Now you only have 3 girls who'll reply you if you message 10 girls.

If you get more than 3 replies, then you're lucky.

From today, when you message 10 different girls expect only 3 replies. Some of you feel bad when only 1 or 3 of them reply.

Na you born them? You be God wey every girl go reply you? So, park well and stop panting with anger when you only get 3 replies outta 10 messages.

And remember, outta the 3 that'll reply 2 of them will be extremely rude and a professional snob while the other 1 will be extremely boring and will only reply you with one word or one or two lines.

Take heart my brothers!

It's not any easy thing being a man. Their eyes will open when it's time to look for a marriageable man and by then they'll all be vulnerable and you'll be he one doing all the shakara. MEN OR BOYS ARE EASY TO GET, BUT GOOD BAD GUYS OR GREAT MEN ARE HARD TO GET.

Lucky you're a good bad guy and will soon become a great man. Flex!

Be a good bad guy, then make lots if money and watch how other rich men and pretty girls will worship you!

Keep Safe

iLegend™

Sorry ddnt have time to read (scroll) through all your abadabidi .... Buh watever u just said is completely untrue.
Re: by Obiomon: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Same thing when you go for approaches! Out of 15 only 2 will listen to you! Out of the 2 one of them will be heartbroken the last one will be (I have a boyfriend) grin

Just sayn cheesy
Re: by Phranex(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
What do girls feel like??

Fvck them and their replies.....

If I send you a message and you are not dangote daughter yet you form for me, you can go to hell.

Girls are nothing but a pvssy...

Objects of sexual gratification

Except the ones with brains (I adore this set)
Re: by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

Aiit

It Is Allowed Sir, You Need This Kind Of People So Your Head No Go Swell Too Much cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by absool(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
sammyogboso:
your english teacher needs to be flogged
Re: by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

Hihihi. Gone past the stage head swelling. I acknowledge both comments grin

I Follow You Shine Teeth Sir grin grin grin
Re: by Joe171(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
ericsimons18:

Sorry ddnt have time to read (scroll) through all your abadabidi .... Buh watever u just said is completely untrue.
how did you know it's untrue if you didn't read it?
Re: by goldman777: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Girls of nowadays are very greedy for money wat ever happened to mutual bleep for fun undecided
Re: by Frankicent(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
NAH TRU BOSS. AND MOST GUYS WOULD KILL THEMSELVES COURSE OF A GAL..... SMH
Re: by larabae13(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

Shut the fúck up. #Wink
undecided u avnt answered me oo
Re: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

What was your question?
the favor u asked for tongue go check ur mentions
Re: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by DozieInc(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: by Cordis92(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Op, I think those are probably not true. I think what matters is your manner of speech and how you communicate. Some words are communication destroyers. Words like hi, hello, baby and all those sweet names don't move me. Once I see messages from a guy and they start with those destroyers, I simply do not reply because I know there is nothing extraordinary about the person. wink
Re: by Obiomon: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cordis92:
Op, I think those are probably not true. I think what matters is your manner of speech and how you communicate. Some words are communication destroyers. Words like hi, hello, baby and all those sweet names don't move me. Once I see messages from a guy and they start with those destroyers, I simply do not reply because I know there is nothing extraordinary about the person. wink
ehm if that's you on your profile then uve gah lovely set of teeths! Hope you don't bite with em grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. / Please Help Me To Beg This Girl / Sexy Girl�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.