Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

How I Was Almost Scammed Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Almost Scammed Here (5942 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / I Was Almost Scammed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin

Scammers everywhere...
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by naijaboiy: 4:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Wow shocked
This guy has changed grin
How do you mean? cheesy
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Berbierklaus(f): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

How do you mean? cheesy
If it was me that typed what Berylnn typed that year,

We'd still be exchanging words by now gringringrin the girl finished you tongue
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by naijaboiy: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

If it was me that typed what Berylnn typed that year,

We'd still be exchanging words by now gringringrin the girl finished you tongue
Errrm....finished me how?

If you or her understood my comments very well you won't see her response as a "finishing". That's why I said I never expected her to understand.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by telemapreye1(f): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2016
YorubaDemon:
you continue driving at controversy , I made a mistake and I am sharing my lesson, I clearly stated that I won't mention her name , just wanted people to know
if you don't wanna mention name then you shldn't have bother urself in creating the thread.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by bqlekan(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2016
2500 shocked that is worth 10GB of Globacom data.. and someone said 'it's nothing'

just think about what you can do with 10GB cheesy
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Berbierklaus(f): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Errrm....finished me how?

If you or her understood my comments very well you won't see her response as a "finishing". That's why I said I never expected her to understand.

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shock As Female Singer Performs In Church In Bum Shorts And Bra (watch Video) / Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS / Married Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.