Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

_ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / _ (562 Views)

_ / _ / R2bees – Tonight Ft. Wizkid _ Audio + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_ by NigerianScholar: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
[.
Re: _ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok
Re: _ by Teniolasmart: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2016
dont mind those grandpa's
Re: _ by Andrew893: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: _ by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2016
NigerianScholar:
I will make this post as short as possible and please forgive my poor organisation. I am typing this in a hurry

I am not insulting anybody but this is an issue that has been bothering me on this forum and I believe I speak for all secondary school / university students here.
It is not strange to see the older nairalanders complain that 'kids' are now all over nairaland and when they get into a constructive argument with a student. As soon as they find out the person they are conversing with is a student...they look down on the person and act as if the person doesnt have a say.

It is the same adult that will complain that the Youth are using the Internet for 'non educative things' like snapchat nd co. But when they use nairaland that is educative....they arent given a chance to speak/express themselves.

Repeatedly, if an adult nairalander gets into an argument with a student. They try to use the fact that the nairalander is a student against him. Which I think is not fair at all?

Share your views on this below?
Cc Lalalisticlala ishilove

hmm....the little I can say is as a student probably still under parental care there are some sections that you ought to avoid especially family and politics section cuz you are expected to reason like an adult and hence you make a childish statement your maturity will be scrutinised

a section like romance, celebrities,jokes and so many of them are commonly where you find people of that class and no one would attack you its just for fun

politics and family just avoid it as a young student
Re: _ by NigerianScholar: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2016
carmag:

hmm....the little I can say is as a student probably still under parental care there are some sections that you ought to avoid especially family and politics section cuz you are expected to reason like an adult and hence you make a childish statement your maturity will be scrutinised

a section like romance, celebrities,jokes and so many of them are commonly where you find people of that class and no one would attack you its just for fun

politics and family just avoid it as a young student

Why should a student avoid the sections that will be mostly beneficial to him.
People of younger age tend to be affected more by a family issue than older people.

And any secondary school/ university student should be interested in politics. What I am saying I that an 18 year old in 300l would still get bashed in that section

Now I ask you. Is it fair

This forum was made so people of all ages can communicate and exchange ideas with one another. But some people arent making it wasy
Re: _ by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Why should a student avoid the sections that will be mostly beneficial to him.
People of younger age tend to be affected more by a family issue than older people.

And any secondary school/ university student should be interested in politics. What I am saying I that an 18 year old in 300l would still get bashed in that section

Now I ask you. Is it fair

This forum was made so people of all ages can communicate and exchange ideas with one another. But some people arent making it wasy

actually, if you check my posts you won't find anywhere I've bashed anyone rather I've tried to maintain civility all along but some people have allowed the challenges they're going through to be cloud their reasoning hence they tend to attack anyone with different opinion

like what I said earlier, you're still under parental care the impacts of this economy do not effect you directly someone who risk retrenchment or have his salary slashed as a result of the current recession will likely come hard on you when you type..sai buhari...hehehehe in my opinion you can just read comments especially in those two sections i refere as fire works section

my opinion though....
Re: _ by NigerianScholar: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
carmag:

actually, if you check my posts you won't find anywhere I've bashed anyone rather I've tried to maintain civility all along but some people have allowed the challenges they're going through to be cloud their reasoning hence they tend to attack anyone with different opinion

like what I said earlier, you're still under parental care the impacts of this economy do not effect you directly someone who risk retrenchment or have his salary slashed as a result of the current recession will likely come hard on you when you type..sai buhari...hehehehe in my opinion you can just read comments especially in those two sections i refere as fire works section

my opinion though....

Whether directly or indirectly. It still affects students a lot

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Men Behave When They Have Ugly Wives / See How Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence / Why Was Nairaland On Lockdown Today Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.