Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,688 members, 7,962,216 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

“i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem (691 Views)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem by lasgidinims: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem says she is very flexible with her big bum and uses it very well during s3x.
The Akwa Ibom born actress, who displays her asset in different on different social media platforms was speaking with Potpourri during the weekend.
The graduate of Linguistics and Communication said her big ‘backside’ does not prevent her from being sexually active, said she is even more active than most girls with smaller bums.

The fast rising actress who has been dubbed as the actress with the biggest butt in the movie industry had earlier told reporters how a mad man grabbed her bum on the street while she was walking.

According to her, “I will speak for myself, because I feel girls with big bums are usually very lazy in bed, but for me I’m very active, so, I’ll just speak for myself.

“I’m very flexible with my bum. “Of course, I use it very well.”

It would be recalled that another actress, Tonia Ferrari Okoro, weekend, claimed she had to strip for some doubting actors just to prove that her bum is not planted but natural.
dailypost reportage

*sigh*..I dont want to believe she said this,maybe she was misunderstood...ah ah!

1 Share

Re: “i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
always talking of bum
Re: “i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem by speedyconnect3: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2016
okay
Re: “i’m Very Flexible With My Bum Of Course, I Use It Very Well.”didi Ekanem by Smellymouth: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Na only this thing you fit use your bum take do well==>

(1) (Reply)

See How Mocheddah Insulted Other Celebrities / Jamb To Start Sale Of 2016/2017 Utme Form (SEE DATE) / If You Think Zukerberg’s Visit To Lagos Is Not Protected, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.